Completely Different

Doctor Who

Thanks for the movie info and I wonder who they will get to play the doctor if Matt is out.

'Twas on the main british radio station*. I trust them more than a random website.

though, it's not exactly a who movie if the doctor isn't in it.

EDIT: *coughcough* http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-15730665

*Did I mention it's run by the BBC?

Do not want.

Steven Moffat announces "The final days of the Ponds are coming during the next series. Then the Doctor will meet a new friend"

(saw it on my Facebook)

Wow there's a new season of Doctor Who coming out hers hoping it comes out soon and HOLY SCRAP A DOCTOR WHO MOVIE.....AWESOME!

btw Doctor Who is one of my favorite sci-fi series in case you weren't abel to tell.

I heard a rumor some time ago that the twelfth Doctor was going to be played by Richard Ayoade, the man who plays the character Moss in 'The IT Crowd'.

While I can't deny that Moss is a 'cute-ish' character, I'm a bit worried about whether Richard would really be capable of being The Doctor. I mean, as it is Matt Smith is already incredibly silly, and while I do like the way he's portrayed the character, I wouldn't want The Doctor to get any sillier.

Still, it is just a rumor. Maybe some other actor got cast instead.

Still, it is just a rumor. Maybe some other actor got cast instead.

Given Matt Smith hasn't even announced when he'll step down from the role, they certainly are not even looking for a new Doctor let alone already cast one.

Oh my goodness.

I started watching Doctor Who a few weeks ago. Just got through the death of the Tenth Doctor. Most tragic thing ever. My gosh. Even Buffy's death didn't make me cry as much as this. Just with the Ood song, and seeing his friends, and "I don't want to go"... This is fantastic. Absolutely, completely fantastic.

Karen Gillan is set to leave this season in a 'heart-breaking' story. I am already heart-broken.

Getting closer to the airing of "The Doctor, the Widow, and the Wardrobe" .

Doctor Who is my most favorite show ever, but I really don't like what Moffat did and brought into the story, because I can no longer enjoy it. An episode of Doctor Who seemed like the biggest treat ever, and now it's.... you love it, you watch it and only become disappointed. I miss Russell's era.

My favorite doctor was David, could't have portrayed the doctor any better for me. smile.gif And Donna, what a gorgeous companionship that one was.

Miss it, loads.

I just wish the next series work out better, bring in more joy.

Y'know, I've been trying to like Matt Smith as the Doctor but I just keep missing David Tennant instead. Tennant just had that manic energy that made me excited to see what he was going to do next. Smith just seems bland in comparison. I mean, he has his moments, but overall...

And I miss the old companions. Particularly Rose and Donna.

I love Tennant and Smith both, but I have to say I like Tennant better. He's just so...adorably wacky! Matt Smith is pretty wacky too but I think sometimes he gets a little over-the-top.

I would like to see a new writer for show episodes, too. The current one is...meh.

I prefer Tennant as well.

Have you Matt Smith (and Who in general) fans heard this one yet?

I prefer Tennant as well.

Have you Matt Smith (and Who in general) fans heard this one yet?

Love the vid laugh.gif I wonder how long it took him to make that all up.

WOO THERE ARE WHOVIANS ON DC. LET ME LOVE YOU ALL 8D

I'm so excited for the Christmas special today. I don't know about you guys, but Doctor Who has basically become my Christmas. I've been watching all of the specials with my family.

On a random note, has anyone even seen some of the older episodes? :'D I've been dying to watch some but I can't seem to find any online...perhaps I'm terrible at searching. d:

On a random note, has anyone even seen some of the older episodes? :'D I've been dying to watch some but I can't seem to find any online...perhaps I'm terrible at searching. d:

Sidereel.com

I haven't checked their links for the classic Who episodes, but they're usually pretty good about everything, so... Have fun. :3

I enjoyed it. Cheered me up after a cack night on ICU.