Completely Different

Doctor Who

I'm currently trying to think of a halloween costume that incorporates a fez, I'm so desperate to find an excuse to get one...

I may dress up as Tesselecta Doctor.

NixAyum- There's a longg longg list.... wikipedia has a list of his appearances tongue.gif

/the Master is win.

In fact, he's a great character to write as well.

...really? I watched EoT and that...doesn't exactly allude to future appearances. Unless it's earlier and I watched the last bit of him.

Hush! Listen to your Master.

(Is it bad I kinda said "ok yes Master"?)

(Is it bad I kinda said "ok yes Master"?)

Depends upon which level this statement is working on.

Depends upon which level this statement is working on.

Mostly the one he meant at the time.

Blondes aren't usually my type

Hush! Listen to your Master.

I heard the slash fans throw a celebration at that line :/

(but I'm pretty sure they screamed at the Wedding of River Song xd.pngD)

I heard the slash fans throw a celebration at that line :/

(but I'm pretty sure they screamed at the Wedding of River Song xd.pngD)

I find the shipping wars in DW fascinating. For once though, I mostly stick to the canon pairings. tongue.gif

I just got an awesome idea. Take the song from The Christmas Carol, Silence is All you Know, then one that Abigail sang, and listen to it while watching snow fall down. It's such a pretty song~ <3

I'm gunna make that my goal for this winter. xd.png

and oh my I actually don't want River to marry The Doctor. It's just not... right. ;A;

I just watched the Ganger episodes. OH MY FLA. That was actually so scary.

For sentimental reasons I love 4th doctor and for the new series I love Ten and Nine and Eleven is growing on me. xd.png

Love the Companions Sarah Jane, Rose, Martha, Donna, Captain Jack, Rory biggrin.gif

I WANT A TARDIS!!!

Nuff said xd.png

No New Who til 2013? D:

Canton in series 7?

Matt Smith soon quitting?

Speculation because it brings me many sads.

- The rumours about series 7 keep changing at the moment - sometimes no season, sometimes only a Specials season - last I heard BBC had commisioned 14 episodes for 2012 - a full series of 13 plus a Christmas special.

- Canton would be awesome. But given he spent three months helping the Doctor to defeat the Silence it actually made sense for him to be there at the end at Lake Silencio without him needing further stories. I would like him to return though.

- It's always been a strong certainty Matt would step down in 2013, since most Doctors only do three/four years at most. It would be very sad though, as I think Matt Smith rocks. Then again it would make sense though - the Silence is clearly a plot arc that will span *all* of Matt's reign, as is River Song's association with him. Chances are Amy/Rory will stick it out until the end, so when Matt Smith moves on they will start a whole new era again - maybe even with Moffat stepping down as well.

By the way? I am the Doctor.

user posted image

Edited by Kestra15

No New Who til 2013? D:

Canton in series 7?

Matt Smith soon quitting?

Speculation because it brings me many sads.

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Not even the Christmas and Easter specials?

Yeah!! I would love to see more of Canton.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I just got used to him and now he will be leaving the show sad.gif

Loved the vids smile.gif

Edited by Jedi40

Eeek! Can't wait for "The Doctor, the Widow, and the Wardrobe"

Holy, Bill Bailey! xd.png

Yup, mentioned by Lagie a few posts back. Epic!

This one's equally epic, Kestra!

Fans!

Eeek! Can't wait for "The Doctor, the Widow, and the Wardrobe"

Holy, Bill Bailey! xd.png

Agreed

I realised something- Since they're making a Who Movie that won't be here for a few years yet, that either means Matt's hanging around for a while or they already know who the next doctor is...

I realised something- Since they're making a Who Movie that won't be here for a few years yet, that either means Matt's hanging around for a while or they already know who the next doctor is...

Nope.

It'll be set in its own little continuity, at least from what I've heard. The current series won't have a major effect on it (nor will it have any of the past/current Doctors), and as far as I know, there won't be much, if any, effect on the series.

What Dr. Who movie? unsure.gif When is it going to be released?