Completely Different

Doctor Who

2nd part of the Weeping Angels subplot (1st episode of the 2-part one). Arrggghhhhh cliffhangers whyyyyyyy ;_____________;

2nd part of the Weeping Angels subplot (1st episode of the 2-part one). Arrggghhhhh cliffhangers whyyyyyyy ;_____________;

*points to signature*

How on earth did you get a class about Dr. Who? What kind of school do you go to?

*is verrry jealous*

Oh, it's the actor... /had avoided clicking the link because she thought it was a spoiler

:(

And yes, a week is certainly better than nothing.

I saw that this morning. Very sad. It was neat to see him in Sarah Jane last season.

A week is still better than no week, Rhea!

Doctor Who is on BBCAmerica at 5 PM EST showing episodes with Rose and the 9th Doctor. I know you said you had no cable this week but I think it continues next week as well.

*still has not seen any Ecclestone* Although from what I can gather there's a bit of bad blood between Ecclestone and BBC anyway, which is probably why they don't show any 9th Doc stuff.

Ood... >:

I feel so sorry for them.

They get one up though.

Dr. Who class in two periods 8D

Can't wait!

blink.gif

I wonder if I can get a course on Star Trek... laugh.gif

Just started watching Doctor Who episodes from my Netflix free trial and, while it's not perfect, I can understand why it became a classic. biggrin.gif

Edit: where can I find Doctor Who episodes online?

Edited by Chess Tyrant

http://www.watch-doctor-who-online.com/

That's a pretty good place, I think. Seems to have a good archive, if only of the new series.

Weeeeellllll, there goes the rest of my day. -is watching Boom Town-

ETA: Watching The Parting of the Ways.. Dalek Emperor looks kind of like a boss from Metroid Prime 2. ... I have enough issues fighting that thing already dry.gif

Edited by Dr. Paine

Gaaaah I wish the TV worked. *Wants to watch*

Finished the last Weeping Angels bit and got to watch the explanation of how they made them and all. Did you know that all those angels were humans? I thought that they just moved statues around!

Gaaaah I wish the TV worked. *Wants to watch*

Finished the last Weeping Angels bit and got to watch the explanation of how they made them and all. Did you know that all those angels were humans? I thought that they just moved statues around!

Guess what I'll be dressing up as next Hallowe'en ;~D

Guess what I'll be dressing up as next Hallowe'en ;~D

Oi, I already planned that D<

... that or Tenth Doctor, if I can find a suit. I might even have glasses by then, so I can pull off the brainy specs biggrin.gif

Or Chell. But considering how damn hard it is to find a blank orange jumpsuit anywhere, going as the Doctor or an Angel is more realistic.

See if you can get friends to join you so you can have themed parties. Maybe have a few others dress as angels, jokingly ring a doorbell and strike poses, scare someone witless, get tazed...

See if you can get friends to join you so you can have themed parties. Maybe have a few others dress as angels, jokingly ring a doorbell and strike poses, scare someone witless, get tazed...

Well, I do have that Doctor Who RPG next weekend... parties require friends, of course :K So hopefully I might make a couple there.

I'm going to go to the club with the strobe lights and keep changing poses...

Watching The Eleventh Hour now... Series 4 is still kind of lackluster, but I am doing my best to keep up with it, but for now, I'm going on to Series 5.

ETA: Eleven = win. I think I might like him more than Ten!

ETA of the ETA: Is... is that... is a Dalek serving tea?

Edited by Dr. Paine

Yes, there is a Dalek serving tea.

And I'm glad to see another person who enjoys Matt Smith FTW.

Yes, there is a Dalek serving tea.

And I'm glad to see another person who enjoys Matt Smith FTW.

He's awesome xd.png Ten was fun and all, and (from what I've seen so far), I enjoy his lapses into rage more... but it's nice to see a Doctor who is letting go of things and just having a hell of a time and not being all mopey.