Completely Different

Doctor Who

I FREAKING LOVE DOCTOR WHO!!!!!!!!! (notice how the text is similar to the tardis)

Doctor who is my FAVOURITE SERIES EVER. My favourite doctor is Matt Smith and my favourite companion is Rory (I think he should count as a companion)

I FREAKING LOVE DOCTOR WHO!!!!!!!!! (notice how the text is similar to the tardis)

Doctor who is my FAVOURITE SERIES EVER. My favourite doctor is Matt Smith and my favourite companion is Rory (I think he should count as a companion)

Yeah i would count Rory as a companion.

Dovercat, your Doctor and TARDIS sprites in your avatar are adorable. I want to cuddle them. xd.png

And yes, Rory definitely counts as a companion- and probably the most dedicated boyfriend ever.

He's imprinted, remember? ;p

But yeah, he's pretty adorable.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by RheaZen

I'm watching it for the first time today |D We have two full series in the house (the first one, sadly, is missing its last disk, but the second one *it has David... Tennant, is it?* is intact), and I feel that I should get in on it.

Partly because I just saw a bit of 'The End of the World' and loved it, partly because I need to justify my signature.

I'm looking forward to the Christmas special that is airing on BBCAmerica on Christmas day. smile.gif

-returns from watching her first full episode-

... I swear to god, no other show has made me laugh so much, I LOVE this. Why has it taken so long for me to discover it? Dx

-returns from watching her first full episode-

... I swear to god, no other show has made me laugh so much, I LOVE this. Why has it taken so long for me to discover it? Dx

Ah, welcome to the fold, Paine. xd.png

It was the humour that got me, too. You have this epic story, about saving worlds- all with this erratic protagonist and a quirky humour. Its brilliant.

Ah, welcome to the fold, Paine. xd.png

It was the humour that got me, too. You have this epic story, about saving worlds- all with this erratic protagonist and a quirky humour. Its brilliant.

That's Doctor Paine tongue.gif

And I know, it's wonderful xd.png I need to find the old 70's seasons too, and see if I can't figure out where to find the newest... sadly, this is only on DVD, I can't watch stuff online Dx

Also, the Doctor is Chaotic Awesome. cool.gif

Edited by Dr. Paine

There's a nice mini-marathon of Doctor Who on BBCAmerica today. smile.gif

MIT's Christmas e-card is spreading a little extra Who-liday cheer this season as it commemorates 150 years of putting cool stuff on its Great Dome. Enjoy!

MIT Holiday Animation 2010

Happy Holidays! happy.gif

Haw, that's cute. Now I just need to find people to send it to...

Everyone else looking forward to the space shark this Xmas?

What channel does it come on in the US?

BBC America. If you go here there is a link on the right side of the menu bar that will find you the channel number based on your zip code and cable provider.

Also, YEAH SPACE SHAAAAAAAAAAAARK!!!! 8D

SPACE SHARK FOR THE WIN.

So far, the best thing about the Christmas special is when I try to explain it to others. "Well, its a Christmas episode on a show about a Time-Traveling alien, whose friends are stuck in a crashing ship. And he has to pretend to be the ghost of Christmas Past to convince a scrooge to believe in Christmas to defeat a space shark....its a sensible show, I swear!"

I don't have the channel on my lineup. *sadface*

D: Oh no! I hope someone stuffs it into the internet quickly for you!

Watched the Doctor Who Christmas special but didn't really care much for it. It really didn't keep my attention very well (may be I'll try rewatching it later).

NO THE MASTER DIDN'T COME BACK o.o''

I'm so sad sad.gif

I'm not particularly fond of eleven x.x

That's cos

I really enjoyed it but it seemed like they tried to do a bit too much in too little time. I'll definitely have to watch it again without the impending food coma, though. xd.png

Oh what fun

it is to ride

in a one shark open sleigh!