earthgirl

Your biggest fear?

Giving in to my temptations and banning a few trolls.

But really, my biggest fear I have already lived. Trying to save someones life, and failing. That or the fear of losing someone close to me is probably my biggest fear.

^ While loneliness is tiring/annoying in a long run, I have a hard time understanding how can it be a major fear.

There's tons of things that Im\'m scared of. It's hard to say which one is my biggest fear.

I guess there being an absolute boring existence after this life terrifies me the most. I'd rather just not exist then be bored out of my whits forever.

Edited by eavesdropping

Being autopsied after I'm dead.

That or demons.

It's kind of equal.

Dying a slow, painful death. I hope I die in my sleep.

Loneliness.

This, except for the fact that I'm already pretty lonely, so I guess I fear it getting worse.

(I don't know why, light, but then again I don't understand a lot of other people's fears, so I guess it's just a personal thing.)

Losing memories, too.

I can't handle veins, especially ones that are bleeding. My English teacher mentioned a metaphor about how a "train putted like a sick man's heart" and after she explained it (it wasn't even graphic), I felt dizzy. I once considered whether I had DVT because my leg was aching and I had to curl up on the ground before the room stopped spinning.

._.

I wonder if I should try and get help for this or something?

Oh wow... lots of fears for me. However, i think my biggest fear is drowning or diying alone.

Being killed by some creature like a cave demon/bigfoot/jersey devil/etc. Started watching Lost Tapes, and that scared the censorkip.gif out of me.:c

Being killed by some creature like a cave demon/bigfoot/jersey devil/etc. Started watching Lost Tapes, and that scared the censorkip.gif out of me.:c

I have good news for you. They don't exist.

But but what if they did! I sure would hate death by mongolian death worm.

I don't understand loneliness as a fear, but I don't think I've ever been truly alone/in a close relationship, so I can't really understand...

On the subject of fear, can someone give me a tip on not being so freaked out by a picture I saw on a creepy-story site? It's really rattled me, I only saw it for a second but all I remember are the eyes and they terrify me. I kind of want to sleep tonight, and I know what the picture was simply drawn to accompany the story, but I'm still a bit spooked ._. That sort of thing was a problem when I saw the "Smile dog" picture and the "Tails doll" picture.

So this isn't a spammy post, I have a bit of a fear of buzzing insects, due to me putting on a mask when I was two. With a bee inside of it. The sound scares me the most, I think, since I associate that with panicking. I used to flinch at the sight of a picture of a wasp in a book I had. I couldn't watch documentaries on bees. I suppose I'm growing out of my fear a bit; I can walk past bins and bushes with wasps in them without screaming and running, but I definitely won't go near one on purpose.

Being buried alive, or stuck in any space where I can't freely move my limbs. That movie Buried chills me just because I can imagine the sensation of being unable to move like that and it's...ugh.

Also being suspended up high. I suffer from a severe phobia of heights and vertigo, to the point where I can hardly focus on anything but getting to lower ground. I went to the botanical garden in Atlanta the other day, and their simple bridge through the forest made me pale.

My grandma enjoys watching Days of our Lives and there's this one woman, Vivian, who's passion in life is burying alive those she hates.

Death. Not my own death, no, but the death of those I care for. Makes me wonder how I'll be able to handle it when my parents die, assuming I don't go before them. .__.

That or other "my world is crashing down before me" situations. Becoming homeless, losing friendships, etc. Especially if they happen all at once.

Death. Not my own death, no, but the death of those I care for. Makes me wonder how I'll be able to handle it when my parents die, assuming I don't go before them. .__.

That or other "my world is crashing down before me" situations. Becoming homeless, losing friendships, etc. Especially if they happen all at once.

I agree with this (about death). The thoughts make me sad. sad.gif

Ronald McDonald.

That is all.

Thank you so much for lightening the mood. I needed it xd.png I couldn't read everything in this thread because it started making me feel depressed, and this makes me feel better.

I have a list. xd.png

Arachnids (Spiders and Scorpions),

Becoming insane,

Horses...I just don't trust them,

Darkness,

Going blind (I would actually rather die than go blind)

Tapeworms. -shudders-,

anddd surgical operations. Preforming or receiving.

Oh, expanding on the insanity one, ever since preschool age I have been terrified of solitary knives. Knives just sitting on the table or kitchen counter. Not because I could accidentally cut myself but because I was scared that I would be possessed by a demon or something and stab myself through the chest....

I was a weird kid.

I don't understand loneliness as a fear, but I don't think I've ever been truly alone/in a close relationship, so I can't really understand...

Loneliness is a censorkip.gif*.

Surprisingly my biggest fear is drowning. I'm a certified lifeguard and I SCUBA dive. >.>

Second, is sadly, rejection. >.>

Being a vegetable or paralyzed from the neck down, anything that makes me completely dependant on others.

Being deaf. I couldn't live without music or hearing peoples' voices.

Small spaces. I'm very claustrophobic. I even freak out when people sit on me.

Funny, I'm not really afraid of death. It's the afterlife I'm really afraid of.