earthgirl

Your biggest fear?

My biggest fear is not so much the physical stuff like drowning or being buried alive. The kinds of things I'm most afraid about is finding out that the world is a lie and that nothing is real. Or that my memories are false and nothing in my life ever happened, and that it was all my imagination. Anything related to those kinds of fears.

Being killed in a Medieval torture chamber.

Living with a swarm of cockroaches.

Stabbed in the eye.

Dying. In specific, dying a slow, painful death.

Being forced to eat slugs.

Having a slice in my throat.

Surgery.

Cancer.

Being deaf and blind.

Being stranded and alone.

Being crucified.

Drowning.

Reading horror books.

Meeting a ghost.

Dead little girls giggling.

Speaking of ghosts, don't you think they'd be scarier if you couldn't see them and only could hear their voice? o3o *shivers*

I'm a very fearful person.

Man, I regularly do 2-3 of those things.

Death and TJ deleting my forum and dragcave account (truly that does scare me....)*shivers*

Going blind. Going deaf. Getting an incurable disease.

That is all.

I'm not afraid of dying, to be honest. I have a high pain tolerance as well, so... xd.png

My biggest fear is not so much the physical stuff like drowning or being buried alive. The kinds of things I'm most afraid about is finding out that the world is a lie and that nothing is real. Or that my memories are false and nothing in my life ever happened, and that it was all my imagination. Anything related to those kinds of fears.

This.

Perfectly said.

Luxord.

Thank goodness he's digital.

Rofl, that's awesome. xd.png

... But why Luxord and not one of the other creepers, like Xaldin of Xemnas?

Dying before I get married, spending a night with that guy, and traveling the world. That, and getting diagnosed with this weird diesease that would utimately kill me off.

AND the death of a loved one. I felt it before. My grandma died in front of me and I hope it won't happen to my brother, mother, nor father soon. :<

My biggest fear is what my brother told me he was going to do to me which was kill me and throw me in a garbbage bin and let bugs that eat people eat me then even though I am dead he would shot my head and stab me. xd.png he was kidding though but it was still scary. Or another fear of mine is being taken and raped and then killed.

death or being rejected; demons; scary monsters that I still think will get me; torture; being "locked" up

I don't know which is my biggest; probably monsters/demons

Edited by Hazelbush360

Death of a loved one, and a void of darkness. Nothing but black all around. Being unable to move in this void and sometimes hearing screams and cry's in this void...... *shudders a bit* I hate that dream...

Mediocrity and body hair.

Although those make no sense when put in the same sentence.

I'm also paranoid about just about anything and everything.

I wouldn't classify that as "fear", but just extreme caution.

In reality, I'm not really scared of very much.

If something happens, I'll react and get over with it.

If I die... I'll be dead. Not like there's anything I could do to prevent that in eventuality anyways.

*shrug*

Edited by Pink

Rofl, that's awesome. xd.png

... But why Luxord and not one of the other creepers, like Xaldin of Xemnas?

Because Xaldin and Xemnas aren't nearly as creepy as Luxord in my opinion- the picture used for Luxy in this video can somewhat prove my point. Just let me find that video...

Edit: Found it!

http://www.youtuberepeat.com/watch?v=DE7Dy...hA&feature=fvsr

Edited by NovaEcto

The only one I'm willing to admitt, is falling down a elevator shaft...

Death by spiders, being imprisoned in any way, any form of gory torture, being burned alive, murdered in my sleep, failing school,working at a bad job in the future, and being stuck in a dark place with nothing but dead bodies and grotesquely deformed things that were once people hunting me down. Thank the Amnesia:The Dark Descent wiki for that last one.

Meh, none of those are likely to happen. But still.

Fire.

@ Nova

Aw, I like Luxy. He's awesome. Creepiest organization member IMO is Vexen, but seeing as he's my favorite, I must love the creeps xd.png

@Aquenne, I love fire! tongue.gif

as for me....used cloths....its the germ factor tho. Thats all. Im okay with shirts and stuff but not jeans. Just cant!

slow death, torture, stuff like that

although, i'd rather drown than just suffocate cause i'd see fish around me as i die.

ghosts, monsters (Oh yeah. this movie/video doesn't seem so scary. After: *shivers* NEVER AGAIN)

i'm very claustrophic as well, so guess who's scared of enclosed water rides?