earthgirl

Your biggest fear?

It used to be losing the person I loved more than anything, my grandfather...but I faced that fear already...he's in a better place now. Now it's still the same, but it's my mother I'm scared of losing.

When it comes to silly/irrational fears...needles and wet paper. 

I have had an intense fear of all kinds of medical needles for most of my life.

Edited by Nagapie

Im very scared of my friends suddenly not liking me anymore and abandoning me

But my more irrational fears include any type of bug (not including dragonflies, butterflies and a few types of spider, theyre fine) and anything having to do with vomit

That I'll never be able to hold my daughter and her children ever again before I die.  They are in a country on the other side of the world and I don't think that I will ever be able to afford the trip nor they be able to come here...  sigh...  Another part of the problem is my health...  sitting for 10 hrs on one plane then 5 hours on another...

That I'll never be able to hold my daughter and her children ever again before I die.  They are in a country on the other side of the world and I don't think that I will ever be able to afford the trip nor they be able to come here...  sigh...  Another part of the problem is my health...  sitting for 10 hrs on one plane then 5 hours on another, not good for a man in my .condition...

My biggest fear is being loved again, depression swallowing me whole, having friends who stick around for more than a month or my parents passing before I do.

On a more serious note, it's that my parents and siblings pass away before I do.

On a less serious note, I have a crippling fear of dentists and anything that has anything to do with teeth. And I'm absolutely terrified of flying. Even though it's my biggest (and most unrealistic) dream that one day I could fly on my own. :lol:

My biggest fear is calling someone by the wrong name.  It's gotten to the point where I find it hard to say names, even mine..... oof.

Still dead bugs and to some extent, abandoned buildings.  It's more of being uneasy with abandoned buildings though, I'd absolutely love to get the chance to explore one with someone.  Dead bugs are more a legitimate phobia, they make me go pale and shake.  Still annoying though, I love living insects so much, but I can't even look at a dead one.