earthgirl

Your biggest fear?

I have the phobia of spiders, so there's one.

Zombies. (Not likely to happen, but I keep having nightmares about them so, I must be afraid of them right?)

I'm also afraid of SOPA or something like it to pass and get arrested for a youtube amv I made years ago.

If I think about it I have quite a lot of fears.

Dying alone or dying a painful, long way. I don't fear death but I don't want to be just an unidentified rotten corpse in a flat or a house because nobody cared to look even once if I am still alive or already dead. Rather irrational since I wouldn't care anyway when I am dead.

I am also absolutely afraid of having an huge operation without being anaesthesised or that someone miscalculated the anaesthetics and I would still feel every stitch and every cut and maybe even see my beating heart or something else that should be inside of my body... terrifying.

Thanks to Deadman Wonderland I am now also afraid that someone will take out my eyes... blink.gif

Failing at completing my studies, my stories..... anything, really.

Losing my family, my friends or my pets.

And I am also afraid of infinity.

Silence.

Usually in movies (or when you go out camping in the middle of nowhere).. if it suddenly gets silent, you know somethings about to die.. or something bad is about to happen. I simply can not relax if its too quiet.

(of course, I have the added case of being a mom.. and most people know, if the kids are quiet, they are doing /something/ they shouldnt be tongue.gif)

Its a weird fear. Actually both of them are.

Fear 1: Having worms eating my brains when I'm dead. Not the rest of me, just my brain. Which is why I'm being cremated.

Fear 2: Giving birth. Too much pain to consider and, if that wasn't bad enough, while I know a gazillon and twelve women have given birth and been fine, I'm still afraid of dying in childbirth.

besides having my teeth fall out as a continuous nightmare that creates paranoia??

isolation while being surrounded by people

finding out everyone who seems to care about me actually hates me

I fear the feeling of helplessness. However that is quickly remedied if I have a weapon of some kind.

Fears in the past

When I was younger, I've had a fear of water pressure, mostly in bathrooms. I think it mostly had to do with being 3 and turning on water at a low setting, and then having it suddenly burst out at a high pressure, and have no luck turning the water off. That fear went on for a long time, but is gone now. I was afraid of the dark for a long time, until I got older. I even kept Christmas lights in my room for a while. That fear is pretty much gone, but power outages still scare me(And they happen randomly here). Probably my strangest fear was pulling out an audio or VHS tape only to find it severely eaten and be left with a mess of unwound tape and beyond fixing (Of course those fears came true). But now everyone keeps their music on computers, phones, and what not. When I drove trucks there was a fear of rolling over and being trapped inside while the rig catches fire, but that never happened, thankfully. I did get caught in a bad thunderstorm once, with very strong winds. Every overpass I went under someone was hiding under it. I got really freaked out that night.

Currently there's a fear of drowning. I've had a few close calls. But I can still swim, I'm just more uncomfortable in areas that are deep. I think getting older is another fear I'm struggling with, and probably the most common is death, which I don't think about much.

Oddly enough, I've never been afraid of spiders!(Well except the poisonous ones xd.png)

Edited by Nall

Getting attacked by stray dogs and them eating my enitre arm to the bone *shudders*

WARNING IRRATIONAL:A guy at my school called Jack XP

I had a fear of drowning. But its gone now... Funny thing is, I'm a swimmer and swim 1 1/2 kms each day XC

I can't think of anything I'm scared of :/.... hmmm

maybe fires and a murder happening to me or even worse rape :/

Eating a big hairy spider

I know I love spiders and I really want a tarantula as a pet, but erggg eating one!

WARNING IRRATIONAL:A guy at my school called Jack XP

I had a fear of drowning. But its gone now... Funny thing is, I'm a swimmer and swim 1 1/2 kms each day XC

I can't think of anything I'm scared of :/.... hmmm

maybe fires and a murder happening to me or even worse rape :/

Based on what you said in the support thread, your fear of Jack is anything but irrational... I hope you can get him to leave you alone.

My biggest fear in life is democrats and uninformed people still believing that Obama should stay in office.

My biggest fear in life is democrats and uninformed people still believing that Obama should stay in office.

My biggest fear is that they don't. huh.gif

My 2nd biggest fear is going to hell.

My 3rd biggest fear (please don't laugh) is being demonically possessed.

My biggest fear would have to be my reflection developing a will of its own and coming out of the mirror. Yeah, I know it's scientifically impossible, but the rest of my brain doesn't.

I have a fear of getting old. Hehe tho I hope its not a terrible old.

Edited by Destiny Arts

I just hope I don't have to face down a centipede or tarantula on my own. Or go skydiving/bungee jumping.

My biggest fear would have to be if one of the band members from a band that I like got injured/died. unsure.gif

Hopefully, that will never happen...

As Nick Cage once said

"NOT THE BEES AAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!!!"

also bee's arent anything to be scared of

Its wasps.

Bee's know they will die if they sting so they do it as an emergency thing

wasps KNOW they cant die by stinging so they do it for fun.