earthgirl

Your biggest fear?

A fear I found out after wondering what I am afraid of....

Catching a virus...not the normal sicknes type....the computer virus...You might find it weird but when ever I find a little sign of a viris on my computer I freak out, Start an antivirus program and do an imediate scan...Even if its a little picture on the forums that shows what a virus can do, I instantly start a scan with the antivirus program...Most people seem fine when they catch a computer virus...I dont know...

Edited by creepado

A fear I found out after wondering what I am afraid of....

Catching a virus...not the normal sicknes type....the computer virus...You might find it weird but when ever I find a little sign of a viris on my computer I freak out, Start an antivirus program and do an imediate scan...Even if its a little picture on the forums that shows what a virus can do, I instantly start a scan with the antivirus program...Most people seem fine when they catch a computer virus...I dont know...

Your not alone one this one. It says I got a virus and I have a mini heart attack. I start rushing to fix it and I sometimes fail and freak out more ;-;.

Evil spirits (seriously), any kind of diseases, insane people.

And of course, not having a good/successful life, not achieving my goals.

Being betrayed by friends

Being chased by some creature

Possession

Falling from any fatal height

Parasites

I'm afraid of cancer, been raped, abused, and I'm afraid if any of those things happens to a family member.

Rape, Drowning, Being buried alive, Watching everyone I love die, burning to death, being drown by someone and the dentist.

My biggest fear probably is of losing the feeling that life's worth living, losing that kind of naive trust that everything will work out in the end.

I'm like Fluttershy: scared of everything. As for proper phobias, anything medical sends me into panic attacks. But only when regarding people- I can handle veterinarian stuff just fine. Other than phobias, I'm scared of the usual traumatic things that people have mentioned- plus antifreeze and crossing streets. I'm also afraid of failing at love.

When I was a child, I had an irrational fear of doorknobs, but only at night. No joke.

Parasites are a big one for me. I seriously can't watch any of those shows about them. Even something as simple as a tick creeps me out and leaves my skin crawling for the rest of the day.

Hmm...

Surgery. Rape. Evil.... Stuff getting me. I'm sorta afraid of the dark, thinking, What if someone's in there? I used to be afraid of Sniper Swiper. Bugs. Lots of things.. Murder.

Edited by girlfairy76

Fear my children will come to harm.

And I am the BIGGEST Arachnophobe you will ever see. Huge. Seriously.

I have a lot actually.... let's see.... here a just a few:

dying in a hurtful way, getting permanently disfigured, going blind, having my house burn down

Becoming horrible disfigured, becoming a vegetable, being the only survivor of some terrible event, losing my artistic abilities, dying horribly, having something terrible happen to one of my friends, losing everything I own.

I am terrified of (medical) doctors. I don't know why, but whenever I'm at a doctor's office in the examination room I tense up and start shaking. My mom thinks it has to do with me needing a lot of blood work done when I was a baby but I don't remember that so it makes no sense.

When I was little I managed to convince myself an evil gnome would grab my foot if I dangled it over the edge of my bed while I slept. Talk about irrational fears! I got over that some years ago but I still can't let my feet dangle out of old habit.

I'm not afraid of death, in itself, but rather afraid about whether or not there truly is some type of afterlife. I don't want to simply cease to exist, but I don't want to exist as only a conscience for all of eternity. I always like to imagine a second life, precisely like this one, but you can control your own body, like if you wanted to stay young, you could. If you wanted some sort of power, you could have it. If you did want to cease existance, then you could.

The Truckee River. I will never, EVER go inner tubing down that river ever again...

I'm a little fearful of birds flying overhead. Mainly because I'm afraid they might dump one on me. xd.png

Being unable to move/being trapped in a small space (claustrophobia I guess).

Watching loved ones in mental/physical pain and being powerless to help them.

I would have to say my worst fear is dying alone with nobody around to help or do anything. sad.gif