earthgirl

Your biggest fear?

What is that thing you fear most and you hope from the bottom of your heart that is NOT going to happen to you? The thing you sometimes get nightmares about?

Well, MY biggest fear is clinical death, followed by being buried alive. I can't imagine something more horrible than waking up trapped in a box six feet underground, helpless, without air or food and then die later from starvation and despair while no one could hear you.

Yup, I've heard stories about such cases and they haunted me ever since. sleep.gif

Now, what's YOUR biggest fear?

:l All of my teeth falling out. Cancer of any sort. Falling from a very high place. Failing to get a decently paying job and continuing to live this life I am living right this moment.

Hard to say. Probably going blind. Or slow, slow torture. Incurable disease. Parasites.

... I can't say what's my biggest fear, but I can tell you all the things I don't want to ever happen to me.

Being buried alive, or stuck in any space where I can't freely move my limbs. That movie Buried chills me just because I can imagine the sensation of being unable to move like that and it's...ugh.

Also being suspended up high. I suffer from a severe phobia of heights and vertigo, to the point where I can hardly focus on anything but getting to lower ground. I went to the botanical garden in Atlanta the other day, and their simple bridge through the forest made me pale.

^ That sounds horrible. D:

Dying from suffocation of any kind; it's an absolutely horrifying concept to me.

And I'm always worried about the people close to me...I'm the type of person who has few, very close friends and my family is quite tight as well, so I don't know what I'd do if I lost someone from those categories.

Being killed from the inside out by parasites or something. I just hate the thought that they'd be inside me and there's nothing I can do about them as I die.

Something like that or being fully paralyzed or blind.

Or two people close to me are near death and I can only save one of them.

The list could go on, but I'll stop here.

Dying without having done something that will leave an impact for when I'm gone, however small, on this world. Also, not being able to freely move, like Murder said. I know that if ever put into that situation, I'd probably have a panic attack >_>

Going blind, or deaf, or getting severely burned, breaking my back or neck and surviving, rape, torture.

Not being able to move around is also scary. The scariest nightmares I have are not the ones where I die, but the ones in which someone is holding me tightly (not in a benevolent way) and/or choking me. I don't really like having my neck touched because of that. >__>

Edited by lightbird

... Not fate related, it's veins/arteries/tendons. Fate related, my parents and animals dying. =V I don't really fear anything that could happen to me. Except being stranded in the middle of the ocean.

Suffocation. Seems more painful than a bullet.

What is that thing you fear most and you hope from the bottom of your heart that is NOT going to happen to you? The thing you sometimes get nightmares about?

Well, MY biggest fear is clinical death, followed by being buried alive. I can't imagine something more horrible than waking up trapped in a box six feet underground, helpless, without air or food and then die later from starvation and despair while no one could hear you.

Yup, I've heard stories about such cases and they haunted me ever since. sleep.gif

Now, what's YOUR biggest fear?

Well you wouldn't wake up in a box 6ft under. When you die you are embalmed. Your blood and bodily fluids are drained and replaced with embalming fluid. So by the time you were placed in the box, you would be very, very dead.

Well you wouldn't wake up in a box 6ft under. When you die you are embalmed. Your blood and bodily fluids are drained and replaced with embalming fluid. So by the time you were placed in the box, you would be very, very dead.

Unless someone was actually trying to kill you that way :< /shudder

Drowning. I'm scared of going on boats because I'm scared they'll sink and I hate the beach I never swim there because I'm scared something will happen and I'd drown (yeah I'm an Aussie who hates the beach lol). Being in the middle of the ocean or even a lake where I can't see/touch the bottom would scare the censorkip.gif out of me.

Edited by Kaynight

Anyone else see that episode of House were they start the Autopsy when he's still alive?

Unless someone was actually trying to kill you that way :< /shudder

Now that would be one hell of a way to commit murder..........

When I was little, I had two un-realistic fears.

1) Watching society crumble in the aftermath of an asteroid hitting earth.

2) Being vaporized as the sun exploded.

....both were caused by me taking a couple science documentaries too far.

Now a days, the thing I'm really afraid is living a life alone.

Drowning, suffocating, any space smaller than an elevator. without any opening large opening that I can crawl out of.

Also, vomiting.

I also can't go in water over my head. Which really sucks because I'm short.

1. Bug!! I have a hug fear of bugs! I dont mind seeing them on pic and so on but it they are up close then I just pass out!!

2. Being alone!! As a only child this one of the things that might kill me

3. Dying in my sleep

My biggest fear would be becoming a burden on my family or being completely dependant on others (ex. quadriplegia, brain damage).