tyto_alba

Books That You Want To See Made Into Movies

Rangers Apprentice series

The Inheritance series (remake of the first one)

The Percy Jackson series. (first and second movie remake, the first one is HORRIBLE)

The Dark is rising series. (remake of The seeker/they left out the best parts of the book)

Edited by evangeline5432

My mom keeps asking me when they will make a movie out of the Warriors series because she is too lazy to read it. I think they should, but never will because there are wayy too many books to keep up with. happy.gif

I told that to my mom and she just burst out laughing and was all like "you was wrong, so take that!!!!! HA!!!!!"

xd.png

Suicide Notes by Michael Ford and Gentlemen by Michael Northrop. They have a lot of personality and they're pretty dramatic.

I'd love to see the Secret of the Sirens made into a move.

I think I made a mistake on the title....

Also Elsewhere. I loved that book. Dreadful Sorry too.

AND HUNGER GAMES IS COMEING OUT??!?!?!?!?!

I now really want to act in it. Like, a lot. a lotlotlotltolotlltotltoltotlot lot.

Love those books!

Edited by Rainbow_Joy

The Host by Stephanie Meyers.

No one really wants to make their books movies though because the characters change and it's terrible. Example: Twilight (Sorry to the Twilight book haters wink.gif

Robert what's-his-face is a terrible actor along with Kristen Stewart (Though it's ok because Bella is supposed to be akward) I saw Edward as this sexy stalker and now I see him as... well. Nuff said.

Edited by Eluna

Squeals! I would really like it if the Warrior Cat series was turned into a movie... though I can see how that might be difficult. It might sound silly for a cat movie to be rated "PG-13", but if it wasn't, how would the producers get rid of the blood in the movie?(There are battles in the Warrior Cat books, and I think it would also be a big part in the movies.) Kids couldn't see a movie about fights! ... Every time I go to the movies, I try to think of MORE ways that Warrior Cats could become a movie. xd.png Quite hard, quite hard... :\ Edited by Rainbowsh

OHMYGOD.

JUST READ BEAUTIFUL CREATURES.

MAKEAMOVIEMAKEAMOVIEMAKEAMOVIE

Oh, oh, the Dragon Codex books! Maybe not the entire series, but I'd love to see at least one of them made into a movie. That series is such a good read. <3

pendragon

YES YES YES YES YES

A million time YES

xd.png

My god pendragon needs to come out in movie form. All ten books. Yes. Please.

It would be epic!

idk if anyone said this. Artemis Fowl needs to be a movie!

All of em. rolleyes.gif

A Dog's Life by Ann M. Martin. I haven't read it in so long but I remembered loving it <3. and it would give the usual animal-narrative movies a good change. It'd probably be CGI but oh well. Some really good movies have come from 'puters. If they would only put more effort into movies nowadays, make it more realistic ohmy.gif Instead of trying to nab as much money as possible.

...Am I the only one who has never read the Pendragon series, or Artemis Fowl? /failtastic

I can honestly see the Warriors series making a very popular set of movies or even cartoons. Would definitely be unable to cram everything into just one movie, though.

Hrm, what else... Oh, can't forget the Imaginarium Geographica series. Those were fantastic books.

The Hunger Games should be out soon, I see, although the casting left me in a major 'wtf' attitude...

Edited by digipup

Guys, someone on Youtube made a couple very well done fan animations. They are really good. Here's one of them:

That's the intro. The song is DN angel I think.

That's the second episode.

Their by ssswarriorcats

Right now I want to see The Search for WondLa made into a 2D animated movie with the same art style as the book. And multiple movies, so it can actually cover everything in the book.

That would just be so cool.

The Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan. I think Universal bought the film rights to it back in '08 and I remember reading somewhere that the Eye of the World was already in the works. But darn it, I want to see it already!!! LOL!

I'm nervous. I heard they are making an Uglies movie...They better not screw it up as badly as Percy Jackson and Eragon. Uglies is possibly one of my top favorite books so I don't want to just see it done but done well.

I wouldn't mind seeing a spiced up version of Graceling, a book I recently finished. Spiced up as in using the twist I thought they were going to. I thought that King Lec's daughter was going to be a graceling too, hence his desperation to get a hold of her. It would fit so damn well.

I'd also like to see a well done version of House of the Scorpion. There wouldn't be much tech problems, even though it's set in the future.

And of course, I'd like to see PJO in particular redone. They just took the loose concepts...like the names and the parentage of the characters...and slapped them on. They dropped some of the important parts in the movie...even though some of them they even shot. Like Annabeth telling Percy he drools in his sleep. And of course, Grover's confession about Thalia. I might have liked it better if they'd included those scenes.

Anyone who wants to see the Grover/Thalia thing, I'm posting it since so many people seem to agree on the remake.

Anyone who wants to see the Grover/Thalia thing, I'm posting it since so many people seem to agree on the remake.

They really should have kept that in....

I really hate the first movie. They messed it up so bad! - _ -

The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod.

The entire set, man. That would mean 5 more movies in my awesome movie list.

The Host by Stephanie Meyers.

No one really wants to make their books movies though because the characters change and it's terrible. Example: Twilight (Sorry to the Twilight book haters wink.gif

Robert what's-his-face is a terrible actor along with Kristen Stewart (Though it's ok because Bella is supposed to be akward) I saw Edward as this sexy stalker and now I see him as... well. Nuff said.

^^ Exactly this ^^

The Host would be pretty cool actually huh.gif

TD.x.

Guys, someone on Youtube made a couple very well done fan animations. They are really good. Here's one of them:

That's the intro. The song is DN angel I think.

That's the second episode.

Their by ssswarriorcats

I should not be addicted to these.

I'd like to see a movie of Elric Of Melbone, by Micheal Moorcock. Seriously awesome book- it's about the cynical albino king of a decendent nation looking for his love after she's kidnapped by her brother- apart from nobody's ever heard of it. Lots of sorcery, big battles, crazy insane sets, dimension-hopping, demon princes, and dragons. Great, big fire-breathing dragons.

Oh, and a sword that'll eat your soul.

I heard they're making Temeraire- Napoleonic war with DRAGONS- which is awesome.