wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Breeding the wrong dragons for a personal lineage, and screwing up all subsequent generations.

I've done that. In my head, all the pairs are permanent.. so I made them get an imaginary divorce. tongue.gif

It's a bit odd I know, but it annoyed me. However, the new pair that was created by this allowed me to get shallow water's, so it wasn't all bad.

when i just joined, it was right when the frillies ended and i dint take 1 of the last remaining frilly eggs from the ap when i first joined because i thought it dint "look good", i dint know the dragons and whats going on back then though so teconly i cant be blamed for aregants but i still kick myself for it, and i must stop juging a dragon by its egg

Edited by Jadeye

I am kicking myself after realizing I would probably have at least 500 dragons by now if I stayed when I originally signed up, instead of leaving when the first eggs (I) failed. sad.gif

At least I came back, and have been busy learning from my failures, rather than walking away. smile.gif

Found a summer on the ap with an epic even gen lineage, even found the breeder (or rather, the breeder's mom found me) when I asked around about it because I thought it was a trade that went wrong. It was so awesome and I was totally going to keep it...

and I mistakenly abandoned it after I picked up a hideously inbred summer off the AP. And I couldn't find it again.

Also, not freezing a Frill hatchie when I could.

Not joining earlier <.<. I found out about DC in 2007/2008, but noooo, I had to be a good girl and waited untill I was 13 to follow the rules. Ofcourse I didn't saw the little or have your parents permission at the end, which I had. Grrr...

Twice in a week. I was trying to abandon a hatchie. I placed my password in their names. I had no freezes open... what do you do? I was stupid both times and killed off both hatchies xd.png

has to be finding out one of dragons I'd named was actually a Thuwed and now it's incorrect named.

Not joining earlier <.<. I found out about DC in 2007/2008, but noooo, I had to be a good girl and waited untill I was 13 to follow the rules. Ofcourse I didn't saw the little or have your parents permission at the end, which I had. Grrr...

same here....

then forgetting about DC once my 13th b day came around, ALMOST signing up in march but no had to sign up in July.

doesn't matter wouldn't if I did. my first scroll long with bro's got burnt and neither got em back rolleyes.gif

here's my stupid thing, not telling TJ one of the scrolls I had belonged to a elementary school kid

-The missing capital letter in Francis bright Patronus irritates me to no end, especially because I dearly love the dragon and the boy who bears the same name.

-I wanted to help a newbie and managed to breed three split eggs...all lost in trade (I bred an egg-receiver lost it-I bred a second egg...).

Then I took a look to the receiver's scroll only to discover he was scroll locked with 3 living eggs and a dead eggshell. dry.gif

-I was kind (and stupid) enough to breed my first gold egg for a user who froze it as soon as it hatched. Never managed to breed another one.

Edited by Lizzyluna

=Having my first 4 eggs die when I joined D,=

=Missing Halloween 2008 and 2009 which were my favorite dragons =,( sad.gif

=Leaving for a few months... coming back for a little while and then leaving for what felt like a year...

=Not having any frills because I didn't like them at the time so I completely missed out on that...

=Missing all Holidays except for Christmas '08 and then having to freeze one of them after I had stolen 2 eggs.. all because I didn't know about clicksites... dry.gif

=Only ever getting one gold egg and abandoning for a someone random person and now I can't get another one something like 2 years later...

=Never finding another silver or collecting them (after my frozen hatchling) when they were seen more in drops

=To this date not having an adult mint because they were "too common" lol at least I still have a chance at fixing that smile.gif

Oh the list goes on and on dry.gif

Edited by DeathCry

I had had a little break from here, and when I got back there had come new releases like trios. Well, I didn't know they were trios in that time, I just thought they were new species, magma, ice and thunder. One day I grabbed a thunder from AP. I thought that I'll grab one thunder later and hunt for rares instead of it, so I dropped it. So did I know it was a rare? Did I know that it's almost impossible to catch one? XD nope. Ugh now I'm spending hard time to get a thunder.

when i first joined,golds were plentiful and i didn't know they were golds so i ignored them.-.- dry.gifsad.gif

Freezing a 2nd gen black back in '08

But, they were as common as muck back then, and I already had a grown female, I just figured I'd get a male and female of each dragon and hatchling..

Also, not picking up more vines, but again, common as muck back then. My first ever draggin was a vine :]

And then buggering off for two years and only rejoining now xd.png

Freezing a 2nd gen black back in '08

But, they were as common as muck back then, and I already had a grown female, I just figured I'd get a male and female of each dragon and hatchling..

Also, not picking up more vines, but again, common as muck back then. My first ever draggin was a vine :]

And then buggering off for two years and only rejoining now xd.png

this, almost exactly.

Minus the freezing the black thing. Only I let go about 5 or 6 CB blacks. And I gifted a CB metallic! ...like wtf.

and missing all of the holidays. i"m still kicking myself for that.

I did get promises for snow angels, pumpkins and yulebucks though. And the only other ones I want are sweetlings and hollies (pfft, yeah right)

Killing a holiday egg. =/

I was quite new here and when I saw the AP full with christmas eggs I thought they'd become common so there was no need to rush things. Sigh.

I incubated an egg so I could ER it and get a new slot, but after I incubated it, I remembered I had plans to breed that red. So I thought 'what the heck' and went ahead and bred it, losing the slot xd.png !

Killing an egg for no reason instead of abandoning it.

It's code was houR which is epic in my opinion. I REGRET KILLING IT.

Get out in december and didn't grab a holiday :C

Let my magma dragon die because she was gendered and with 1000 views.

Never picking up a vamp in the AP when it was half full of it like a week ago.

Now I have to beg people for vamps- WORST OF ALL I'M LOCKED.

Not so long ago I saw an abandoned silver egg and I was just staring at it.

When I finally clicked on it, the egg was already been taken by someone else. sad.gif

Sucks Happ.

That reminds me- Recently I saw a white egg in the AP and thought it was a Silver egg and began to spazz of happieness when I got it.

Then I checked the description on wiki and I found out it was a white egg and I was very sad.

Sucks Happ.

That reminds me- Recently I saw a white egg in the AP and thought it was a Silver egg and began to spazz of happieness when I got it.

Then I checked the description on wiki and I found out it was a white egg and I was very sad.

I did that too! And I told everyone it was a Silver and then realised and was like D: