wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Not getting a frill before my computer died becuase they were common... by the time it worked again all were gone. I also missed so many holidays this way, and renamed all my dragons... some had each others names, which kills the lineage a little.

Abandonning a red dino (my 2nd one) for a new release and accidentally abandoning a tan mountain breeze hatchling -.-"

Edited by Heinips

I adopted a CB ballon, when I has 3 rare eggs... >.< 5 hours without DC sad.gif

I keep accidentally breeding my gold to the same dragon, even though the refuse to go near each other -_-

Also, I never grabbed a male frill. By the time I realized I wanted a male/female of every breed, the frills were going away and I only managed to get one egg, and the influence failed.

I kept procrastinating on picking up some old bright pinks and didn't get any. D:

Also Halloween last year. I didn't come on all day during Halloween until the last 20 minutes. I missed everything for no good reason. If I remember correctly I spent all Halloween reinstalling Windows on my Mom's computer.

Not getting more of the original pinks when I had the chance. dry.gif

Because I never thought they'll disappear. -.-

I abandoned a CB silver a long time ago to make space for a new release. No joke. I still smash my head against a wall every time I think about it.

I abandoned a CB stripe when I was new and didn't know anything about rare to get a inbred black.

I have been searching the AP for 2 hours and just realized I wasn't logged in *Facepalm* Uuugh, no wonder why I wasn't getting any of the eggs i clicked on sleep.gif

To trade a bright pink egg for a blue stripped when I joined the site. (And still I need an old pink)

I sort of have a naming thing going on, with a bunch of "truth" and "thief." I JUST NOW realized that a I misspelled thief. Every... single... time. *facepalm*

ETA: That is... twenty-seven times. dry.gif

Edited by Diem Adrienne

Like most other people, not getting more Bright Pinks. And releasing some of my frills (this was before I decided I wanted 5 female and 5 male of every breed).

Also, not stealing my sister's 2nd Gen Silver while I had the chance, since she barely plays anymore so it just sits there all sad and lonely now tongue.gif.

One time I accidentally killed a poor black hatchie when I actually was trying to name it. Was coming off a mid-night shift and was crazy tired-sleepy at the time. But taught me to pay more attention.

Breeding all my metallics one day for kicks and giggles while I was egg locked.

Weighted Storage Cube (second-gen male silver) made a silver egg. Whoops.

I'm annoyed at myself for not finding about this game earlier, because I just joined around may and from what I've been hearing, the frills were discontinued right before. And right now I also have zero holiday dragons... curse myself for not listening to my friend telling me all the time that this was fun.

Not joining a little earlier, I joined so that a few days later was the bug that extra CB metallics were released and old pinks were diskontinued a few days after I joined. And of course I didn't have a mentor (didn't even know about the forum) who could have told me about at least the pinks -.- Well what can I do...

In a trade (first, I was sick xd.png) I write to the person: "Say me OK and I will count down from 10 and then abandone it smile.gif" and she answer: "I will say OK, don't worry" --- I don't understand and I start count down... and then I abandone It... sad.gif.... xd.png EPIC FAIL!!

You can have a chance of getting the past holiday dragons by joining some holiday dragon gifting project. Too bad about the Frills though - i love those cuties.

Had a pretty hectic year, so I didn't really play from Halloween, 'till August. I just occasionally logged in to make sure my scroll didn't get burned because I was planning to play again sometimes. Luckily I was there for the x-mas release.

Thus I missed the 10Valentines, The Festival of Eggs (hate myself for this) and the Trio release (reeeeally hate myself for this, I only managed to get a Thunder)

Breeding the wrong dragons for a personal lineage, and screwing up all subsequent generations.