wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

I signed in DC on 6th July, after thinking about it for some days... so I missed the firework badge and I love it! Every time I see it on a scroll I'm so sad and I want to kick myself.

I'd have to say it would be all the times I see a gold in the AP and just sit there and stare at it in astonishment, then finally realising censorkip.gif I need to click on it.

Just yesterday, thinking I had space for a lineage egg (EPIC lineage, yet!) in trade when I still had 4 hatchlings. Couldn't figure out why I missed it. I felt like such a newb! I don't know what I was thinking!

My stupid thing was this past Christmas I tried to force one of my Snow Angels to hatch early, and it died. Because the cracked egg stayed on my scroll until after they stopped dropping, I only have 1 instead of 2 CBs, I'll have to get a bred one this Christmas sad.gif

I recently tossed out a black egg because I needed the space and it turns out that egg hatched into an alt black male. Oops. >>

Biting and killing two eggs yesterday, not thinking about how Halloween is coming up and that kills have a limit and take a while to come back. *facepalm* sad.gif

I influenced one of my mints to be female, instead of the intended male. Also, I had two mountain eggs and I released the wrong one.

I have, on more than one occasion, attempted to breed something for myself and have been locked. I always click "Get HTML/BBCode" now and check immediately before breeding.

I'd have to say it would be all the times I see a gold in the AP and just sit there and stare at it in astonishment, then finally realising censorkip.gif I need to click on it.

LMAO

This.

quitting for half a year, so I missed last year's Christmas and Valantine and the Trio dragons

making my roommate start playing, she's addicted now and we have to share a computer. It's hard when you want to go egg-hunting at the same time

(nah, just kidding, it's way too much fun)

This is exactly what happened to me with the Hollies last Christmas. x'D

The other day, I sat here furiously refreshing the AP, not understanding why nothing was changing.

I was trying to refresh by using the enter button.

Not even close to F5.

I also see good stuff and say to myself, "Wow! That's a _____! Oops! I should click that!"

Hm, many things like missing eggs, trying to pair those that refused before, losing eggs in trade, abandoning the wrong ones and so on.

But the stupidest thing is, that I did not discover Dragcave any earlier... That would have given me a lot more chances of getting CB gold, silver, black etc. as not so many people would have been trying to catch them in the cave.

I first joined DC about 2 years ago, didn't join the forum until 5 months ago xd.png.

I also only did DC on weekends (school) and missed most of the event dragons.

Just an hour ago:

Catching 2 abandoned blacks (would've been my first) and sending them back to the AP because of terrible inbreeding. Only now did it occur to me that they might STILL have been perfect for freezing - especially if they had turned out ALTs!

D'oh!

Apart from that, the usual: catching Flamingos instead of Pinks. Seeing a rare and just staring in awe instead of clicking it.

Breeding my CB silver when I had 5 eggs : the beautiful 2nd gen silver got abandoned sad.gif

The my paper dragon was a gift. The first time the gifter did the drop, I missed it...because I had typed in the wrong code. >_< Now I always copy/paste instead of trying to remember the code and typing it.

I've been on DC for years and I still can't distinguish between a white egg and a silver egg without the description...

On Halloween (About a week after I joined) the vampires were dropping and I freaked out cause I thought they were going to hatch and kill my newly grown dragons. I caught ONE anyway, but yea. Lol.

A couple of weeks ago, I went on a vamp biting spree, grabbing commons that were blocking the cave and biting them before sending them to the AP. What I didn't remember is that kills don't come back after 2 weeks when the dead eggs disappear, but actually take much longer.

>>

<<

>.<

I'm left with only 1 kill and we're getting close to Halloween. I had been planning which dragons to attemt to zombify for ages. *shoots self*

I also see good stuff and say to myself, "Wow! That's a _____! Oops! I should click that!"

xd.png I also do that.

But one of the worst times was when I gave my CB silver awayy ;--;

mostly because I had snached its current owner's silver from AP, but I wouldn't have to do that.. Now I realise how valuable a CB silver would be.

Well, at least I made one person happier.

and the moment when I grabbed it from the cave.. oh my ><