wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

I was so tired last night and went to bed early - and forgot to finish breeding the rest of my Halloween dragons to the AP :( Including my cb omens and a bunch of nice lineages.

I just realized I meant to start a Green Firegem x female Witchlight checker this year.  I have a genderswap going, but I liked the reverse too.  Bah.

Spent an unreasonable amount of time hunting in an uninfluencable AP, using up all of my Aeon precognition BSAs. That would be okay if the lineages were ones I'm super keen on, but this is the stupid thing you've done on DC thread, not the congrats thread, so they were lineages I settled for because the other options that I caught weren't as nice. So far I have rehomed or abandoned half of the eggs I found that would gender correctly. As I'm still not sold on some of the others, it might even be more yet. At least they'll benefit others. 🎃

Cherry on the top is finding an influencable egg with a lineage I am super keen on, getting distracted and having it drop under the threshold for influencing. Because I don't have anywhere near enough Aeons, I wouldn't have been able to tell if it the egg would gender correctly, I erred in favour of not using scroll space on a 50% chance. I'll just have to make a note to breed the lineage next year. 👻

Edited by Omen

Planned to keep 4 new release eggs for myself, then spent time hunting codes and ended up giving away all but one xP

Ah well, my schedule should be open to hunt for the AP batches at least.

It's more a stupid thing I've stopped doing, but I only just realised I could make the "Available for BSA" view a LOT easier to use if I also switch on "Sort by Breed" :rolleyes:

Not putting my just-barely-ER-timed Omens into ERs before bed. Three grew up fine but one was still stubbornly resisting adulthood 7 hours later. 

Clicked on the Stripe in the AP instead of the Gold Tinsel *or* Silver Shimmerscale that were right next to it!

Counting eggs but not hatchies and losing the start of a project to the AP.  Parents are renamed and fingers are crossed.

Man, I'm just full of stupid things today! Stupidly clicked a Canopy in the AP just to check the lineage.... A messy. A beautiful awesome messy. I freeze all my Canopys. I have no freezes available until Sunday. I already have two Blacks I'll be cutting it really close with. I wish we had more freeze slots.

I abandoned one of my Arcana hatchies instead of removing the name. I managed to catch a replacement in the AP though so that was immensely lucky. 🙈

Had one slot. Clicked a Zyu thinking I could trade it. A chicken was behind the Zyu. Reflexively clicked the chicken but of course I was overburdened, dang.

Wanted to swap 2G Creation Avatars and after a long time, someone offered! Estastic as I was, I wanted to name the baby after the parent dragons but stupidly enough I didn't fog the egg on time because there was a view bombing incident and the egg died. ;-;

There's no way for me to contact the person cause I don't remember their scroll name but I felt apologetic ever since.

I just incubated a 3d 5h egg I found on the AP. 🤔  At least I influenced it first... :lol:

Didn't remember to fog my ER-timed Zyu egg before taking a nap, woke up just 1 hour later to a sick Zyu hatchling. It's still sick 7 hours later, it's fogged and it will probably be fine but I really do know better then this.

I had one job.... get three eggs from the coast for the raffle... and then I picked up a seasonal in the forest. :rolleyes:

Eyeballs-to-comprehension circuit shorted out, accepted the wrong trade offer =/

I keep forgetting that the Fire Gems have specific times for their colors. Instead of a green one I ended up getting a red one.

Aggressively forget every single egg description so I'm essentially starting back at square one with identifying these things |D I just want my Zyumorphs man...

Deciding to add another gen to my PB EG Spinel project, thereby doubling the already high dragon count needed.

You know, I never really realized how many dragons went into a 6th gen even.

Hatched three gemshards, was going to keep one of the females and trade the other two. I just realised I traded all three of them away yesterday. Oops.

I have a egg that has two spriters alts as its grandparents now though, which is nice.

Had a Vampire bite the egg of a code I really liked. Hey, the egg had a hole in the shell, that'd make it easier to turn, right?!

Of course, that'd only be logical. That just cannot do. I really, really hate myself right now.

13 hours ago, FlyingDragona said:

Had a Vampire bite the egg of a code I really liked. Hey, the egg had a hole in the shell, that'd make it easier to turn, right?!

Of course, that'd only be logical. That just cannot do. I really, really hate myself right now.

Same, I did that to give my Vampire a second chance. I was so angry I went berserk and killed the only 4 Vampires on my scroll. From now on, rather than killing a Vampire, I won't use Bite BSA ever again (thanks to my luck on Biting), unless I allow myself to kill dragons outside Halloween again >.<

It was a loss-loss situation :(