wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

I forgot all about collecting Hellfires for a lineage I had planned. Then I went to breed my Desipis dragons and wondered why I had so few Hellfires

Breeding a really awesome messy Pumpkin that I really really don't want to abandon, but dangit it's taking up a slot and I already have my scroll-goal of Pumpkins. Whhyyy?

17 hours ago, relaks said:

If you haven't manage to get any back, I can breed you one like that in a couple of days (I'm happily egglocked right now) :)

That would be really nice. :D I also wouldn't mind when you first had slots or time to try this after the event. I'm lousy at remembering to continue my checkers after the Hollydays so I always end up with having all my event dragons ready but missing the regular mates. 😅

I forgot to influence an egg. Really stupid.

Even the precog failed me haha

Can't you go back to an egg again..?

I picked up a Chicken. Reflex-clicked. And now I can't decide if I should keep it because I need a lot more of them, or dump it to have Halloween space. 

@Nine It is beautiful - it probably helps that both breeds are non-dimorphic :)

Sooo ... considering that the Halloween week will end long before I'll be done with all my lineages, I guess it's safe to say that I started Halloween planning for next year and the year after already.

I should really stop picking up so many different lineages!

Forgetting until an hour and a half too late that you needed to breed a 2G Halloween x Christmas pair so your 3G Christmas half will have a mate.  Here's hoping a *lot* of peeps toss whatever the new egg is into the AP........

ETA: Accidentally breeding a 4G PB SW to a 2G Shimmer from Copper x Shimmer.  Ugh.  Hopefully they're frozen or fed to vamps.  I really wouldn't mind if they all met a ghastly end.

Edited by prpldrgnfr

Forgot that I wanted to start a storm x shadow walker lineage, inspired by this year's text game, and bred my CB shadow walkers to other things... ah well, there's always next year!

Breeding my CB Pumpkin to a 2G dragon which I THOUGHT was a CB instead. Sigh~ oh well, to the AP it goes. Also, I may be in trouble finding egg slots for tonight's new Halloween baby drop. Because I sorta can't AP anything else, cuz I needz them. ^_^;

Bred a 2G Almerald to a CB Shadow Walker instead of her actual mate, a 2G Witchlight. Saw two Alermalds on the breed page and somehow thought they were CB, nevermind that they were likely sorted between Halloweens and not non-Holidays. Probably do this once every breeding season. XD

Edited by Omen

I had a decent amount of breeding for lineages that I needed to do this year … and then I went into the AP and picked up a bunch of stuff instead. Derailed some lineages. Ah, well. 

I. I forgot to breed like, a lot. I mean a lot of my Halloween dragons. I was going to breed to the AP this evening and then I got dragged out to the bar and I barely got back to get the last of the new release egg I was waiting on space to hatch for and I was so relieved I was just like oh that's done then, phew. I remembered at 1 minute past, omg. ;_;

Well dangit. I completely forgot to do my second batch of zombie-tries!! Dagnabit! I can't believe I did that. 

Got timezone confused I thought I would have time to work on zombie and breeding when I got hope despite a mid afternoon cclass that run till early evening but miscalculated the timezone difference in my mind.

I know they're *gasps* computer generated, though sweet/cute/gorgeous/awemose ones, of dragons and not RL/RW breathing & eating & blazing magic across the breadths of humanity dragons, but I feel like a monster for my 5 kills/attempts to create zombies for the first time.

14 minutes ago, Kenoma said:

I know they're *gasps* computer generated, though sweet/cute/gorgeous/awemose ones, of dragons and not RL/RW breathing & eating & blazing magic across the breadths of humanity dragons, but I feel like a monster for my 5 kills/attempts to create zombies for the first time.

You're not the only one...
I have probably sacrificed them to evil spirits, dragons rejected by their previous life's mates and unwanted, now cursed to live for eternity :o

Also, why did I ever think there are people who play SAO and DC here, can't get anything from a SAO code >.<

It will make a good decoration on scroll, I suppose

Forgot to breed the Halloween dragons I don't need any offspring from to the AP... I was waiting to do it on the last day, but yesterday I just completely forgot about it! 

I forgot to breed my "breed last" group that I made specifically to breed at the end of the event because the lineages don't need influence (mirrors, random mixed even gens, freeze fodder lineages)...

At least I bred the good lineages earlier.

It was just really bad timing that I wasn't home most of the day, and then in the evening I was tired and only made sure I had 8 new CBs, and I guess I forgot breeding was a thing.  :rolleyes:

I also meant to breed my Omens to the AP last night, since I didn't have egg room this week to do all the 2nd gens I wanted to.  But I didn't leave enough time as I was getting ready for work.

Edited by Gryphonic

I forgot I had mates for two of my Halloween 2Gs (HxH), I just assumed I forgot about them, and only checked my scroll today and discovered I bred them mates last Xmas *facepalm*

Oh well, I will breed those checkers this Xmas, my memory should hold 2 months >.>

Bred two of my dragons without realizing I was scroll-locked. Luckily, I was hoping for a hybrid and didn't get it. If I had, I would have been much more upset.