wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

50 minutes ago, aqub said:

I do this a lot too, or when I'm sorting my new release dragons into groups based on lineage, I KNOW they're caveborn because the breed is new and in the breed's short history I'd never picked up anything but caveborns. But I still check their lineages. :rolleyes:

Yup, do that too! I always check if a dragon is CB before I name it, and I'm constantly doing that with new releases even when I know it's impossible for me to even have non-cavebreds yet. 

I have a pair of Indigo and Gold Lunar Heralds that I need an Indigo offspring from and they keep giving me "no interest" every time I breed them. Yesterday, as Indigo time rolled around again, I tried again. Again, no luck.

Only looking at my Action Log today did I realise that I gave the wrong CB Gold Lunar the fertility boost. How did I mess up that bad?

Missed a Chicken because of biome misclick, also misclicked another egg. Egglocks! >.<

Also, I thought someone else was faster in the AP to grab hatchlings, then I realised from the code, they're probably hatchlings that I abandoned days ago. AP hunting will be harder now >.<

Was camping the coast looking for Siyats. 5-minute shuffle comes in, both a Xenowyrm and a Blusang spawn. Instinctively went to click the Blusang and a little too late realized that there was a Xenowyrm too. :rolleyes:

After searching for almost a whole day...

Around 9 hours, I finally saw a Gold egg in Volcano. What's the first thing I do? I clicked another biome! Argh [insert rage animations here] >.<

There goes my chance. I'm done doing hunting this long. I'm not giving cave-hunting another care for a while, considering exam week is up.

Edit: again! (I really feel like I'm gonna caps through text) I can't even properly click a Copper instead of refreshing...

Edited by BlueLatios

When the AP had ER-time eggs, I picked up a hatchling I didn't really need, and it immediately grew up on my scroll. So now I just have this White dragon forever, I guess. :lol:

Someone (thank you!) kindly pointed out that my sig-list specifies 'wyvern' on wyvern breeds except for Aeon. I copied the sig-list breeds from my spreadsheet, so I checked that... Apparently my spreadsheet is completely inconsistent with wyvern designations. Florets are listed as 'Floret Wyvern', Nhiostrifes are listed as 'Nhiostrife Wyvern', but Flamingos are just Flamingos and Aeons are just Aeons... Oh goodness. This is so frustrating, to realize it's been like this for so long!

I should be hunting Unbreedables, but instead I grabbed this...

Balloon word-code?

There is a reason why if I posted the code before this edit, it passed the censor, it's just a misread, now I'm locked for 5 hours on a Common >.<

Edited by BlueLatios
Asking mods if even a misread is okay or not first lol

Been camping Alpine and all I want is an Aeon, but I have no impulse control and keep egg-locking myself. At least I've picked up enough Golden Wyverns to start a lineage.

Just stared for 10 seconds (no kidding) at a Baikala egg in the Coast biome (so a blue one at that) because I didn't remember the egg description and wasn't sure it actually was a Baikala (and didn't want to egglock myself). Of course it was gone by the time I actually remembered that - yes! that was the description. 😭

Abandoned an egg while flip-flopping about which lineage I wanted to work on first. Then realized the first egg would have helped with two lineages. Whoops.

I keep on mistaking pillow eggs for cheese eggs and almost clicking on them in the ap.

I thought the page was loading when I clicked a Paper egg. Turned out that my click didn't click the egg at all, sat for a good 3 seconds before realisation XD

Bred my CB Tinsel while egg locked. At least 1) it wasn't a Tinsel egg and 2) they produced the wrong kind of Xeno. I hope whoever catches it enjoys it XD

I am sure I don't have many eggs, but I completely forgot that there's a total limit >.<
Luckily, the auto'd egg from breeding wasn't the one I needed, but that's still stupid of me XD

Bred something a few days ago to hatch it as a gift. Just now realized that I forgot to influence it and precog says it's going to gender wrong.

So, I wasn't around for the Candelabra release.

The ENTIRE time I've been back on DC, I thought they were drakes. There's been many times I was disappointed, thinking "Too bad Candelabras are drakes, there's so many dragons they'd look good with."

I've held off even collecting them because I don't collect many drakes... Why am I like this?

I almost decided to replace all my messy BSAs with CBs.  But that's pointless when I only care about their action, and this is the absolute worst time of year to cull my BSA collection...

Forgot to add one of my eggs to a hatchery until it was 4 days and something. Also keep repeatedly grabbing the same breed from cave when I have no lineage plans for them.

2 hours ago, Allysha said:

Also keep repeatedly grabbing the same breed from cave when I have no lineage plans for them.

You can also just, you know, collect them for what they are, without breeding them :) It's what I mostly do with Storms. Lineage plans may or may not come later.

I keep picking up stuff due to codes (the type of codes that nobody else collects, to my knowledge, so there's no competition XD) instead of finishing some holiday preparation breedings ...

Offered on a trade for an egg that was at 4d 6ish hours before going to bed. The egg didn't have any cracks, so I thought I'd be safe.

Woke up to a hatchie on my scroll, so obviously the previous owner (or someone who didn't get the trade) added the thing to hatchsides. Guess what gen 6 checker is going to misgender?

Well he's related to my stock anyway - so yay free Silver hatchie tio the AP I guess...:rolleyes: