wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

The trader offered 3 dragons in the trading hub, one of which was what I'm looking for, one of the other two is an egg which is quite uncommon.

I thought the trade was a bit unfair so I added my uncommon egg of the same species, planning on trading the egg for later anyways.

I didn't check it before, the traded egg was sick >.<

Now I can't perform any trades with it, can only hide it until it grows up into an adult lol

Edited by BlueLatios
typos

I was stupidly hunting the biome while on the phone and missed a Paper *and* a Thunder because apparently I can't click super-fast when I have one hand occupied with the phone. 

Edited by HeatherMarie
paper, not cheese, oops

I just breeded a pair of dragons forgetting I was egglocked and may have completely ruined a lineage I'm working on. And it even bred properly, making the crossbreed I wanted. UGH. I wish I could grab that egg back from the AP, but it'll be days before it even shows up.

1 hour ago, sakana said:

I just breeded a pair of dragons forgetting I was egglocked and may have completely ruined a lineage I'm working on. And it even bred properly, making the crossbreed I wanted. UGH. I wish I could grab that egg back from the AP, but it'll be days before it even shows up.

You can temporarily rename the parents to indicate that you'd like it back and to PM you on the forum, sometimes people do return eggs if they know.

Despite knowing I probably won't win anyways, I forgot to Enter the Raffle until JUST NOW. Omg.

*slaps forehead* I forgot that the dodging blade cooldown had been updated and waited until the 17th was over to try killing again.... -_- missed out on my max 10 kills for this month's 31st.

Unhid the Siyat I was trying to make purple since I thought it'd be time, but it turned out to be too soon and it hatched blue instead.

Since we cannot view the Lineage page in the Biomes anymore, I've been clicking on Dorsals HOPING for a Red. Yeah, no. Not working for me. XD

Clicked on a Blue-Banded while trying to catch a Siyat.  Oh well, I got them both, happily enough, so I'll just have to wait out with grace the 5 hour cooldown before I can drop the one I don't need.

How about realizing that a lineage of mine is inbred, then breeding a replacement and then realizing months later that the replacement is also inbred? And that's just because someone named an offspring Lil Inbred Pinkie. Where is the facepalm emoji when you need it?

Stupid thing I did yesterday after catching something nice for trading: I immediately looked at the trading hub to see if someone was offering something I want for the thing I had just caught even though I knew I would only be able to trade it today because of the cooldown.

There was a perfect trade of a hatchling that was at 4d 4h.

I'm still not sure if it was an additional stupid thing not to PM the person who made the trade. PMing them could have been just as stupid (because complicated and stressful) - it was already an hour after I should have gone to bed, and I would have had to stay online until they either saw my message (with no idea about their time zone) or the hatchling grew up. So I just hoped it might have been stunned and would still be available today, but of course it grew up.

I knew that Gold egg descriptions doesn't have "gold" in them, and yet there stood a Golden Wyvern, alone and not in a dragon's sight.

How I hastily took it, egglocking myself lol.

So, at least I hoped the code was cool. It's kEgin.

It's an unknown name, on top of that, it has already been taken (why almost all name codes that I have are taken :l)

Absentmindedly bred to a freshly grown dragon because the former's mate was already bred... now a messy is floating the AP. >-<

Edited by Predat0rs

Missed a Tinsel in the AP because I'd forgotten I logged in on my phone so the computer I was using was no longer logged in. 

Yesterday I rewrote an old description for one of my dragons, finally. Today, I just realised question marks aren't allowed. Had to rethink and rewrite again. I really liked the one with question marks, too.  T-T

I unfogged a siyat that was supposed to be purple and it hatched into blue :(((((
I influenced a tinsel that had a step lineage into the wrong gender............

I want to kick myself lol

@Kiki~ To get purple the egg's timer has to get below 2 days, un-incubated. It's a real pain!

I forgot to check the times on my fogged hatchlings, oops. One could've grown up 6 hours ago.

I...forgot to precog on an egg I got with a lineage I planned on continuing...just incubated & hatched it THEN remembered to check...of course it's going to gender the opposite of what I need 😭

The one time I actually needed a male...

Accidentally declined an offer. I don't even know what I was thinking when I clicked on decline.😒

Misnamed a dragon so I bred it to the wrong mate for MONTHS - only found out when they finally produced the breed I THOUGHT I needed from them - had a niice code too as you can see in the prodgy list

Also... THEN I didn't kick the egg but THOUGHT I did and auto'd an egg I actually needed sniff

I haven't been this braindead regarding my scroll in a long time

when i first started i had a ton of black marrow dragons, i released a bunch of them because i figured i would only need one of each gender. now i'm sitting here crying because i need more for my lineages.

Bred my breeding project without double-checking my egg slots.  If anyone finds a white egg with the code kRkSb in the Abandoned pile, I'll give you a shiny 2G Lunar Herald for it