wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

I want to kick myself right now. 😕 I had four Siyat eggs, two of them that were caught sooner than the others two. Well, I forgot about it, and I chucked all four of them into the hatcheries when I remembered that the OLDER two were below 2 days. Hatched them all, and didn't realize anything was wrong until I noticed half of them were blue.

Pretty upset now. :( Gonna see if I can trade them for unincubated eggs so I don't have to start all over again.

edit: dang. I just realized that one of the eggs that hatched blue had a code I really liked. Guess I'm keeping one of them and gonna try to trade the other.

Edited by Toasttt

Was clearing my scroll of the sun stones I picked up and accidentally abandoned my CB Mageia while not paying attention. T.T hoping I can find it in the AP

10 minutes ago, Spitfyre said:

Was clearing my scroll of the sun stones I picked up and accidentally abandoned my CB Mageia while not paying attention. T.T hoping I can find it in the AP

You won't be able to pick up something whose last owner was you.

I know it's my own fault, but just traded a CB blue Fire Gem for 2 Siyats that had super messy lineages. I asked for CBs in the trade, and I should have checked. But still I hope the person who did this has a really bad day. 

I accidentally bred a dragon that was my Tinsel's perm. partner, and now I have to wait 5 more days for them to try to have a baby. *shakes fist at sky*

I keep getting Alpine Zyumorph eggs. Idk why I always insta-click them without checking the biomes, egglocked my own scroll with that 😑

(Just went into the caves egglocked, and I saw another Zyumorph in the Alpines. Guess Alpine Zyumorph is really Uncommon for me)

Caught [6] Siyat eggs, then realized they locked me and now I have to patiently wait for another spot to open. xD

Reflex-clicked a stupid Vine in the biomes... I was in the Jungle and saw a long description and my mind went 'DINO!!!' and pounced. 

I took a risk and traded 2 cb uncommons and a cb aeon, asking for a female purple siyat, but accepted a ungendered purple siyat in hopes the trader knew it would be female 

i guess ultimately i can try to trade for a female if it genders male >>

20 minutes ago, Sirithiliel said:

I took a risk and traded 2 cb uncommons and a cb aeon, asking for a female purple siyat, but accepted a ungendered purple siyat in hopes the trader knew it would be female 

i guess ultimately i can try to trade for a female if it genders male >>

I have a purple Siyat hatchling that will be female. I'd be happy to swap with you :)

I egg locked myself with things that will take a few more days to hatch. The wait is going to be long and difficult.

I stupidly unhid my to-be-purple Siyat too early, planning to just get it a few stats before re-hiding (and then I got distracted and it hatched blue)

I caught a Water Dragon egg from the cave yesterday after growing tired of not seeing any CB ones on the AP, only to see three of them there later in the evening. What's worse, I had already used my only female influence on the cave caught egg. (I need a female one for my plans to breed Shallow Water Dragons) Ended up tossing the long time egg and holding on to one of the AP ones instead. What a waste. Now I'm just really hoping it turns out to be female.

I have the only tinsel offspring from this CB tinsel, and I didn't influence her firstborn tinsel. So I had a rare 3G tinsel I couldn't trade because of the incorrect gender. Grrr. https://dragcave.net/lineage/mjvjM

Floral Diadem is my tinsel. I Should Be A Lady is her badly gendered child.

So pretty, but I made the stupid mistake of not influencing him. I didn't forget for her other tinsel babies, though. Thankfully. 

Edited by Suzumiya

8 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I stupidly unhid my to-be-purple Siyat too early, planning to just get it a few stats before re-hiding (and then I got distracted and it hatched blue)

Oh goodness! I've been fretting about that myself, last night I unhide a Siyat about 5 hours before it would hatch purple, trying to get it views so it wouldn't take forever to get enough views to hatch, I watched it like a *hawk* so worried it would accidentally hatch on me. 

My current stupid thing: Only had 2 available eggslots because I have multiple Siyats fogged waiting for purple-time. I've already promised them to people so I can't just say forget it and abandon them. So what do I do with my precious 2 slots? I reflex-grab a Copper in the biomes for trade fodder. I'd much rather hunt the AP then trade right now, but now that slot is taken for 5 hours.... Ugh.

56 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Oh goodness! I've been fretting about that myself, last night I unhide a Siyat about 5 hours before it would hatch purple, trying to get it views so it wouldn't take forever to get enough views to hatch, I watched it like a *hawk* so worried it would accidentally hatch on me. 

My current stupid thing: Only had 2 available eggslots because I have multiple Siyats fogged waiting for purple-time. I've already promised them to people so I can't just say forget it and abandon them. So what do I do with my precious 2 slots? I reflex-grab a Copper in the biomes for trade fodder. I'd much rather hunt the AP then trade right now, but now that slot is taken for 5 hours.... Ugh.

I like coppers! If you don't want that...

Anyway...another stupid thing...I bred a beautiful 3G tinsel and the egg auto abandoned because I forgot to release a dummy egg someone traded me. I also almost did the same thing with my Siyats. Except I didn't hide them. Or Incubate them. So all my release day Siyats are BLUE. 

9 hours ago, Rememberdrgns said:

Keep missing Siyat eggs while hunting, it’s even like they put a spell on me. 

There's a lot of them, it will be easier to get one soon. (Wonders if I should start collecting Siyats too, much easier than the elusive Dinos >.<)

I missed 2 or 3 dinos today XD

3 minutes ago, BlueLatios said:

There's a lot of them, it will be easier to get one soon. (Wonders if I should start collecting Siyats too, much easier than the elusive Dinos >.<)

I missed 2 or 3 dinos today XD

I just missed a Dino too, got distracted at the wrong moment! 

Huh. I just noticed I did a silly last night (shouldn't trade when I'm tired). Somehow I thought what I traded away was from the Coast when it actually was from the Forest. I hope the trader checked what they offered on or doesn't mind the biome mistake :blink:

I waited until only a few months before the holidays to start working on breeding Holidaykins. 50% are Lunar Heralds/Nebulas/Fire Gems/Gemshards/Siyats too. Fingers crossed for correct variants... :(