wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Browsing the Trading Hub to see if anyone is looking for something I just caught in the biomes... Can't offer it for 5 full hours yet, the trade might be gone by then, I'm just frustrating myself dangit!

Picked up a Truffle egg because they used to be so valuable right after release and my mind still screams when I see one. Now I'm egglocked again with an egg that I don't want and isn't worth probably anything anymore

13 minutes ago, Crowned_Ladybug said:

Picked up a Truffle egg because they used to be so valuable right after release and my mind still screams when I see one. Now I'm egglocked again with an egg that I don't want and isn't worth probably anything anymore

People's minds have calmed down when the Market finally started selling them - at 100 shards per egg. It kind of settled the discussion about the "rarity" in their description.

I keep egglocking myself with codes ... when I actually wanted to keep my scroll free for breeding!

Me, trying to figure out what is softshell and why did it keep coming back so many times:

howissicknesscured.png.d63d0f88a2abb11993ce55cf19dc47db.png

The dragon survived to adulthood, thankfully! I know I had to keep it fogged for longer now!

Edited by scalesofgrey

Well, I just Traded 2 CB Golds for a 2G Prize Hatchling that won't gender correctly, and I didn't know that until I Precogged it. That's probably the last time I accept a Hatchling in a Trade. I feel cheated.

^^The same thing happened to me with her. She was one of my first 2G Prizes too, so I was devastated.

I bred an egg for an IOU hours before the release started. I wasn't expecting new eggs until next week. I ended up trading it for a random hatchling that I didn't need 😕

Got all egg-locked with things I didn't want to abandon. Keep forgetting there's releases happening.

Used up my freezes (except one, but it is reserved for a specific hatchling). So new release forever-hatchies will have to wait. A shame, the new s2 pygmy is cute!

Clicked rapidly trying to get a new Alpine egg. Grabbed a nebula, instead. Guess it's not the worst, still missing a green.

Omg I did it again! Earlier I was browsing the biomes just to see how the new releases were dropping, and accidentally reflex-clicked a Blusang. Finally got rid of that after the 5 hour cooldown, and then I click an Ice! That was my only free slot and I'd planned on using it to grab/hatch AP eggs.

Checking the lineage of freshly released dragons in the trading hub because they might not be CB after having them already two days in the cave :rolleyes:

Looking for a specific uncommon in the biomes, instead I pick up *three* other uncommons. Oh, and DC was being mega-slow and it took me like 3 hours to realize it was because I had a program open that always makes my computer slow. 

2 hours ago, Predat0rs said:

Thinking this would be an easy Lineage. Excuse me while I give up on it. xD
image.png.e3522c10a1c28408bd495c837edbe787.png

Don't give up!  It will be beautiful someday!   (Also, because then I would be tempted to give up too)

9 minutes ago, Gryphonic said:

Don't give up!  It will be beautiful someday!   (Also, because then I would be tempted to give up too)

Thank you! I won't give up, but it IS getting frustrating. >_>

Locking my scroll with CB commons and uncommons from the AP while the release was happening, just grabbing enough releases for myself. Had I focused on hoarding the new releases (especially the glowing spots) I could have traded their hatchlings for much better dragons than what the AP ever had to offer. *sighs* At least I'm less than 24h away from the bronze trophy now...

j us t now noticed the may releases together after "recognizing" them all separately 0___________0

i wasn't here in may but still

i had a really pretty lineage i found a few weeks ago, but i want to breed a mirror of it and cannot find the dragon that had the lineage in my massive scroll so that i can make notes of what i need -.-

A lineage I was trying to breed for ages (a stairstep Silver x Winter Seasonal) finally bred true and gave me a silver, and then I looked at its lineage.

Turns out the seasonal I'd named 'CB Snoww' isn't actually CB, so that ruins it.

Mass bred all my sunsongs for the first time a few days ago.

Noticed there was an unusually high amount (4) in the AP just now, checked the lineage...

MY ARMY HAS COME. 8^)

7 hours ago, Sirithiliel said:

i had a really pretty lineage i found a few weeks ago, but i want to breed a mirror of it and cannot find the dragon that had the lineage in my massive scroll so that i can make notes of what i need -.-

Temporary sort by age, then look through the most recent dragons? Or temp sort by breed—it sorts by age within breed, so if you remember what breed it was, it should be right near the end of your group of them.

Just now, angelicdragonpuppy said:

Temporary sort by age, then look through the most recent dragons? Or temp sort by breed—it sorts by age within breed, so if you remember what breed it was, it should be right near the end of your group of them.

luckily i found it by going through my scroll looking for 'rainbow' in the name. I usually name things related to their lineage and i knew i had named it that xD

https://dragcave.net/lineage/7W9kn

not giong to be making hte mirror anytime soon, it's going to be a big breeding project and i have the purple siyats to figure out first

3 hours ago, Sirithiliel said:

luckily i found it by going through my scroll looking for 'rainbow' in the name. I usually name things related to their lineage and i knew i had named it that xD

You could also have found it in the Great Lineages from Ap thread:

On 5/19/2018 at 7:41 PM, Sirithiliel said:

a delightful rainbow-hued lineage: https://dragcave.net/lineage/7W9kn

:D

I stupidly egglocked myself with gifts that are going to stay for another day or so ... *sighs*

Was on a clicksite and noticed I had eggspace so I went ahead and bred an egg for one of my lineages. It autoed. I forgot I had fogged eggs that wouldn't show on a clicksite. *sigh* The annoying thing is I was on the clicksite adding an ER egg so if I had just waited a little while...

Let a few Siyats get down to almost 2 days, trying to get purple, before realizing I hadn't Influenced them yet and you can't Influence eggs under 3 days. Ugh! It didn't even cross my mind because my eggs *never* get below 3 days.

I was refreshing in the AP. Apparently, a fly landed on my screen when I wasn't paying attention and I though it was a Hatchling so I instinctively clicked. I felt really, really stupid after I realized what it was.

I caught a Mageia yesterday, fogged it, planning to trade it... and forgot about it. I just unfogged it and was surprised to see a random Mageia on my scroll.  XD

(Offered it on a trade now, but I could have done that a looooong time ago...)

Edited by Confused Cat