wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

@StormWizard212 Was it that Zyumorph hatchie on your scroll? Zyus seem to be especially vulnerable to sickness, I assume because they seem to need more views to hatch. Lots of people have mentioned having Zyus get sick when they rarely have sickness on their scroll otherwise, and personally I have 88 Zyus so far and I've only had like 5-6 that *haven't* gotten sick while growing.

Oh really? There's another stupid thing I've done lately, then. :P I didn't realise that. I've hatched a lot of zyus the past few months and I must have just been lucky because I've managed to avoid sickness up until this one. Thanks for clearing that up!

Arrggghhh! I keep accidentally picking up Kingcrowne eggs in the biomes! Every single time I see that description I think it's something really good so I pounce on it. You'd think I'd learn to avoid that description by now, but nope. 

Picked up an egg i reaaaally wanted, just after using up all my freezes on Valentine's. Calculated I could still keep and freeze it provided i hatched it at under 12 hours, then stunned the hatchie just before it hit 4 days. Fogged the egg, forgot about it, it died u_______________u Kmn

Bred my brand new 2G Gold Shimmer for the first time...with the wrong type of Copper. And of course they produced a Shimmer :(

1 hour ago, The Dragoness said:

Bred my brand new 2G Gold Shimmer for the first time...with the wrong type of Copper. And of course they produced a Shimmer :(

It's beautiful! Next up would be a green Copper :)

I didn't make cutscreens of the wonderful  Valentine's Day dragons  :(

Thought that they would be there in the event icon as the Halloween dragons were ....

AAAAAARGH  !!!  but no such luck .... big sigh

checked the Which Egg Is Which Wiki but  ....  no luck again.

stupid me ...  dammt

"Whatever, I'll breed these pairs while locked since they never give me the right breed anyway."

And, of course, they breed the first flamingo out of khusas after months of trying. I never learn :rolleyes:

Once again forgot to fog an ER-timed Zyu egg before leaving for work, and of course it got sick. Stupid stupid stupid. (I realized that I'd forgotten 2 hours into work, panicked, and decided to risk logging in at work to hide it. So it's fine now. Let's just hope I don't get in trouble for that....)

I forgot to influence a holiday common ages ago and just got round to noticing that it misgendered. So now i've got to search for another one. :( 

I'm not sure this belongs here, but it is rather stupid, so... This morning when DC and the forums suddenly went down I totally panicked. I've never seen both the main site *and* the forums go down at the same time, and there wasn't any tombstone error message or anything, it was just blank... So I got it into my head that for some reason TJ had decided to just completely shut it all down, for good. I know that's a stupid conclusion to jump to, but that's where my mind went. Freaked me out, and I had to leave for work so I wasn't able to find out what was going on for 5-ish hours. Thank goodness everything is fine.

2 minutes ago, Predat0rs said:

Raise your hand if you still go to type eatw.net and then remember...

Image result for raise hand emoji

:blush:  lol... do I HAVE TO ???  

o/

(I usually remember after the first "e")

Someone offered exactly what I asked for on my teleport, but I forgot to influence the egg before it hatched, and ofc precognition revealed the wrong gender! XD 

Breeding things for the AP, I bred a Desipis x Autumn checker without thinking. Of course they can't produce any of the "correct" breeds right now so someone is going to get a "seasonfail" Winter... :rolleyes:

I should really put Seasonal x Holiday checkers into separate groups.

Missed two different CB Silvers in the cave because I was taken by surprise both times just by seeing the description.. so I froze up instead of just clicking it.. :/

there are no caveborn Vamps anymore ,,,, :(

but last night I caught one that was so close I made a cutscreen of it    (y)     :wub:

caveborn Death's Acre .... bitten by Deaths Harp who too was an almost perfect  ... soooo excited   ( no owner's name )

imagine my horror  ... than anger .. now disgust .. . when I awoke this am to check on the little one

all the back VAMP dragons had been released to the wild !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you didn't want me to have it >>> ask  for it back as I would have returned it albeit reluctantly 

my abandonment may have been stupid  but your actions were hateful ... and mean spirited  esp as those poor beautiful Vamps did not deserve that

7 minutes ago, orphaned said:

there are no caveborn Vamps anymore ,,,, :(

but last night I caught one that was so close I made a cutscreen of it    (y)     :wub:

caveborn Death's Acre .... bitten by Deaths Harp who too was an almost perfect  ... soooo excited   ( no owner's name )

imagine my horror  ... than anger .. now disgust .. . when I awoke this am to check on the little one

all the back VAMP dragons had been released to the wild !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you didn't want me to have it >>> ask  for it back as I would have returned it albeit reluctantly 

my abandonment may have been stupid  but your actions were hateful ... and mean spirited  esp as those poor beautiful Vamps did not deserve that

BTW   I spent hours trying to find a name starting with Death's to ensure continuity of the already established lineage ...

pity ...

Edited by orphaned
misspellings as I was so hurt and angry

1 hour ago, Blue_Horse said:

Posting this for a friend who doesn't have a forum account:

"I'm very sorry about those released Vampires, they were mine.  I assure you it had nothing to do with not wanting you to have the egg, just a decision about which Vampires I wanted to keep, which I only came to after having bitten "your" egg.  It may have be a mistimed decision, but definitely not a malicious one.

I've got a plan to build Vampire dynasties with only CB and with every generation being the same gender as the previous one.  And I don't feel the same way as you do about released dragons.  I don't mind having them in a lineage, after all they're not dead, just wild, or that's the way I see it.

And, not as an apology, because I do believe I should be allowed to do what I want with my dragons, but as a gesture of peace, I'd like you to have this one.  The "parent" has a lovely name which you you could build a great line from.

*Lineage link removed since it no longer belongs to me ;) *

Take care, 

Karine"

thank you for explaining ... 

I forget that even though they are now my little guys ... parental rights supersede all

( it's like google ... they keep changing stuff too !!  :wacko: )

and I do understand the dynasty building ... hope THAT goes beautifully   (y)

it was just a shock to see all the names gone ... and the parents wild

sigh

sorry for the upset all around  ..

maybe this is a sign to collect caveborns only ... they stay the same  

or not ... lol

ps  . I have over 30 names for a Death's  lineage  ;)

No no no no noooooooo! *bangs head against desk* I accidentally grabbed *another* Kingcrowne in the biomes! That dang description always confuses me, with the 'shiny' and 'aura' my mind just assumes it's something I really want even though I really really don't. Argh.

Breeding for lineages and abandoned an egg because it was the wrong colour. Realised after I had abandoned it that I had miscounted and it was in fact the colour I needed. :dry: