wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Locked with three commons because of accidental double clicking of the back button out of the holiday biome into one of the others three times.

Edited by Wiz

20 minutes ago, Wiz said:

Locked with three commons because of accidental double clicking of the back button out of the holiday biome into one of the others three times.

I found myself in the Jungle twice.  Luckily I saw my mistake before any clicking!

Breed a pair for a trade - and got all eggs auto-abandoned since I forgot the fogged egg and was already egglocked at this time... :(

I would really appreciate to get one of the babies back....

1 hour ago, Seriva Senkalora said:

Breed a pair for a trade - and got all eggs auto-abandoned since I forgot the fogged egg and was already egglocked at this time... :(

I would really appreciate to get one of the babies back....

I have had success in the past by renaming the parents. There are some awesome people out there.

Something like 'reward please return' and then your forum name if its different to your scroll name or your scroll name is hidden.

Edited by Wiz

Spent around 3 hours stalking for an egg on the AP, leave for 10 minutes and it looks like it's gone by and been swiped :/

.... clicked a heartseeker instrad of a valentine in the cave and now I am egglocked and have no more hope 

*singsong* Did a stupid thing~

Wasn't egg-locked.

WAS hatchie-locked.

Didn't realize it.

Bred a pair.

Lost both eggs to the AP.

Then the locking hatchie grew up.

:dry:

Really could use either egg back - drop me a line if you grab one in a day? :(

:nyan::wub:Thank you all SO MUCH for the being such sweet & generous souls!  It's such a great help, and everyone who who offered replacements - you're terribly kind & I ♪♥♪♥♪ you all so much! :wub::nyan:

Edited by Sunrunner

I can't believe I did this. :blush:

I need 2g 09s from Flamingos. So I prepared early, grabbed more CB Flamingos. Raised them up to be fine, strapping young Flamingos.  The big day came, I set out some oyster appetizers, queued up the romance channel in the Play app, dimmed the lights and left my CB Flamingos and CB 09s to do what comes naturally.  I peek back in later, and success!!  2 eggs!!  

While the lovers are sleeping it off, I sneak in, grab the eggs and toss them in the incubator. Yay, I can finally work on a lineage I found in the AP!!

Today I get ready to add the eggs to hatch sites, but peek at the lineage first, to admire how pretty it is.  And...

Turns out I'd bred my CB 09s to the 2 SECOND gen Flamingos I'd already created to test compatibility for the off season. I now have 2 inbred 3g 09s, and my CB 09s on cooldown until AFTER the holiday.

So now I have to wait a whole year to try again to build this lineage, and people who grab those eggs from the AP are going to wonder why the heck I bred my CB 09s to their own children. :blush::blush::unsure:

Sorry AP hunters!!

Forgot to fog my eggs and now I have eggshells... fortunately, I already have replacements, so no real harm done.

Didn't realize I was scroll-locked and bred my CB Mutamores. ;v; I had space for one, but the next egg was autoed.

The baby's a 2G of course, so I won't be asking it to be returned - don't want to disappoint the lucky finder. To whoever picks him up, congratulations! XD

I decided to breed my 5th gen silver tinsel because i never get anything from it anyway, and if I do it's the wrong breed anyway.  But they decided to give me one!  I don't want to abandon it... But I'm not going to have room for 2 of the new Valentine dragons come midnight... grrr...

Edited by bandaidstealer

I meant to name the 2G Heartseeker hatchie I had raised, but got distracted by my cat then accidentally abandoned it. 

I just bred my remaining Valentines to the AP, and because I have so many, I started just automatically clicking the "Breed" button next to the top mate. However, two of my dragons didn't have mates yet, so before I could stop myself, I bred them to other Valentines that actually do have checker mates, producing these two messy lines instead of a 4th gen Heartseeker x Horse and a 3rd gen Mutamore x Azure Glacewing checker. I hate everything. >__> The worst is that DC will now definitely suggest these wrong mates next year again and I will have even more lines to breed then...

41 minutes ago, Imago said:

I just bred my remaining Valentines to the AP, and because I have so many, I started just automatically clicking the "Breed" button next to the top mate. However, two of my dragons didn't have mates yet, so before I could stop myself, I bred them to other Valentines that actually do have checker mates, producing these two messy lines instead of a 4th gen Heartseeker x Horse and a 3rd gen Mutamore x Azure Glacewing checker. I hate everything. >__> The worst is that DC will now definitely suggest these wrong mates next year again and I will have even more lines to breed then...

On the plus side, they are very colorful.

14 hours ago, Imago said:

Heh, I pretty much double and triple checked almost everything out of fear of doing exactly this. I did something similar at christmas. Took forever, but was worth it.

40 minutes ago, cerimonster said:

Heh, I pretty much double and triple checked almost everything out of fear of doing exactly this. I did something similar at christmas. Took forever, but was worth it.

I should also do this next holiday, I guess. X) Or create a group only containing mated holidays and breed from there. -_-

Was new to a game and abandoned a "Gold Dragon," because yellow wasn't my favorite color; didn't know it was rare.

It was before the in-game encyclopedia was a thing (or just didn't notice it), but when it finally looked it up YEARS later, "... SONUVA--!!"

I saw an egg with "a reddish shine" and, like a lot of rares, I couldn't resist picking it up. It was in the Volcano too: I don't even like those types of copper!

I hope the Departures Board will like it when it goes off cooldown.

Edited by lovecats99

Trying to name some of my Vday dragons.  Three times now, I was frustrated that the perfect name for one I had bred myself was already taken.....to find out that I had reserved it myself last year in anticipation of their birth.  /idiot

Also that I had misspelled 'phoenix' on two different dragons and didn't catch it until now.

Edited by Gryphonic

Once again forgot to fog my Shimmer egg before going to work. Of course it hatched sick. I was gone for roughly 5 hours and have no idea how long it was sick before I got to it. I've never actually lost a dragon to sickness (that I can remember), but it's annoying.

At least you managed to get to it on time! I also had a dragon hatch and grow sick today, for the first time in absolutely ages. I don't really know how it happened. I was scroll locked with eggs I'd grabbed at the same time, similar breeds, put them into a couple of hatcheries when they got low, then one somehow got sick. He must just be a fragile little guy. :P