wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Killed five adults for a Dec 31st Zombie attempt. Was super excited about it.

Proceeded to get distracted by IRL and totally forgot to try to zombie them. ;.; Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

2 hours ago, Orange Sunrise said:

Accidentally clicked on an egg from the cave that I didn't need. Now I have to wait for 5 hours to abandon it. . .

^^^Did this last night.

I went through a lot of trouble breeding a mate for a Rosebud in 2016... and I just now remembered I bred the mate. So I missed a whole Valentine's day to try them out XD 

[x] and [x] will make a nice matched pair. :) 

Recieved the mate I needed for continuing my silver's checker... and forgot to influence it. Now it's the wrong gender, and I'm crying because I'm so mad at myself.

I'm such a twit. I have this and for Christmas I decided to keep one of the offspring of the Snow Angels so I could make a pretty Alt checker with one of the 2nd gen Alt vines.

I have some egg space so I thought I'd try out the new Christmas mates I haven't tested yet.

Why am I a twit? I kept this. When I should have kept the offspring of the other Snow Angel (all of which I APed) because now the unrelated Vine is also a female.

I know I can try and breed another Alt with the other pair it's just... *headesk*

Picked a CB egg from the AP so that when it got abandoned after being bitten, I could still grab it. I stared at the egg for too long and missed it. Oh well. XD 

I'm kicking myself for passing up several Thalassas in the cave over the last few nights.  I thought I had my scroll goals of those but I just charted them to set up a new lineage and I'm one short.

Thinking to myself while casually browing trade threads: "Man, it's too bad I don't have a CB Holly I can try breeding to swap for that 2G kin - I'd love to build a new lineage with that mate!"

desismileys_1474.gifdesismileys_1034.gifdesismileys_0143.gifdesismileys_0862.gifdesismileys_6590.gif

I am so stupid.

(But I'm egg-locked, so I can't breed anything anyway! :blush:)

Missed a CB Green Fire Gem because it was 8:58 and I wanted to get a blue. No blue was found on that hour, lol.

I just realized that I made a typo while naming one of my dragons. That particular dragon had been named for months, but only now did I notice my mistake.

:(  I keep looking for EATW ... hoping it will return soon.  

But it is not there ....  

Of all the click sites ... this was my favourite.  The mulitifaceted functionality was the best ever. 

Sigh ..... a pity the google site allowed for that frenetic clicking which permitted and resulted in so many dragons losses.

Maybe a password protected access could solve that  :ph34r:  .. so only DC  " dragonneers " could use it ... the way it was intended.

Haste ye back .. EATW   . :wub:

5 hours ago, orphaned said:

:(  I keep looking for EATW ... hoping it will return soon.  

But it is not there ....  

Of all the click sites ... this was my favourite.  The mulitifaceted functionality was the best ever. 

Sigh ..... a pity the google site allowed for that frenetic clicking which permitted and resulted in so many dragons losses.

Maybe a password protected access could solve that  :ph34r:  .. so only DC  " dragonneers " could use it ... the way it was intended.

Haste ye back .. EATW   . :wub:

Unfortunately EATW is gone forever :(

See here:

Regret at deleting any and all old lineage banners I used to have. Looked through who had dragons from an old project and was lucky enough to find an inactive user with the banner still in their signature, but not the idea way to have gone about that.

Priding myself to have a failproof system of naming my dragons so that I don't confuse a bred dragon with a CB (except the Holiday special releases since there weren't new CBs until this year), even checking the dragon I was about to breed my CB Shimmer with (for the exact reason that the Holiday releases are excluded from my failproof system so far) and somehow overlooking that the dragon was NOT a CB... So I just bred my CB Shimmer with a 2nd gen. :dry:

For my defense, I had a long and tiring day at work but even then, I don't get how I could overlook this when I explicitly checked this dragon... And of course it's annoying! Now I have to wait another week (and then hopefully I won't click the same dragon again as he's listed as a mate now).

3 hours ago, Ashtoret said:

and then hopefully I won't click the same dragon again as he's listed as a mate now

Rename the wrong mate (temporarily) with capital letters DON'T USE or something? Just to remind you next week.

So I had scroll space, and as usual when I'm trying to hunt for rares, I picked up codes instead (stupid thing #1).

Turns out "limestone" does not mean "brimstone" XD (stupid thing #2)

Not that it matters much, I picked it for the code, after all.

Dunno if this counts as stupid, but I spent an hour thinking about what I'd change my forum name to before realizing I would always be too attached to "Miral." It fits me perfectly.

Why can't we have two forum names at once, besides the fact that it defies all logic and practicality?

Oh! And I neglected DC for like three days to binge read Shakespeare. Yesterday it was Othello. Tomorrow it's Twelfth Night, then The Merchant of Venice, then Hamlet. I'm one of those that likes to read the monologues aloud while doing the voices. I never said I was sane.

Edited by Miral

9 hours ago, Ashtoret said:

Priding myself to have a failproof system of naming my dragons so that I don't confuse a bred dragon with a CB (except the Holiday special releases since there weren't new CBs until this year), even checking the dragon I was about to breed my CB Shimmer with (for the exact reason that the Holiday releases are excluded from my failproof system so far) and somehow overlooking that the dragon was NOT a CB... So I just bred my CB Shimmer with a 2nd gen. :dry:

For my defense, I had a long and tiring day at work but even then, I don't get how I could overlook this when I explicitly checked this dragon... And of course it's annoying! Now I have to wait another week (and then hopefully I won't click the same dragon again as he's listed as a mate now).

I know your pain! I would like to introduce you to my friend not a cb dagnabbit.

1 hour ago, evilSpectra said:

I know your pain! I would like to introduce you to my friend not a cb dagnabbit.

Oh hey, your dragon and my dragon should be friends.  :lol:  (Renamed her after the 2nd time I picked her as a mate for a CB...)

That feeling when another Lunar Herald color comes around, and you know you had a new project you wanted to start with them but can't remember what it was.

I knew I should have written it down.

Edited by Gryphonic

Was talking on the phone while clicking through the biomes and found out that's really not a good idea, clicked right past something I'd been looking for and it didn't even register in my mind for like a full minute.

On 11.1.2018 at 12:15 AM, Ruby Eyes said:

Rename the wrong mate (temporarily) with capital letters DON'T USE or something? Just to remind you next week.

That's a good idea. Although I think that I will still be annoyed enough about this next week so that I will pay extra attention to the mate in any case. ;)