wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Just decided I'm going to breed a 5G Black x Green Nebula checker

Send help.....

I wanted to do an easier combination but my brain just liked the colour combo with the naming scheme too much......

Was waiting for an egg to hatch so I could breed something without it auto-APing, then for some reason I thought it had hatched, so I did breed them... and into the AP it went. Sigh. Is anyone else having trouble with hatcheries and getting eggs to hatch at the moment? They're all taking so long!

4 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Reflex-snagged a Blusang instead of a two-headed "golden ridge"

I did the same the night of the release. Good thing I like them!

I think I've told myself for about 4 Seasons now (so, a year) that I'd collect more Seasonals before their respective window is up. :rolleyes:

-Accidentally created a one-way trade for my Ice hatchling instead of two-way (luckily I noticed not too long after)

-Tried to trade the new red egg for a green one for almost two days before realizing that the cave wasn't dropping any green eggs.

I've had several misbreedings in the last few days because I am godawful at keeping my dragons up to date. Didn't notice one until it was already a hatchie, and another was the first egg of the less common breed I'd gotten at all out of multiple pairs of the same common x common cross.

This isn't something I'd consider terrible, but whenever there's a release in the coast and I see those skywing eggs it's so hard not to grab them. XD I have three right now instead of waiting for Bauta eggs haha. 

Last night when we first found out how to get green Spinels, I was so excited to try myself that I successfully bred a green Spinel which auto-abandoned because my ER-timed eggs hadn't hatched yet (even though they'd been able to for four hours!). That was really stupid. And then I only ended up with one green egg 'cause my third try gave "no interest", so I'm even more annoyed at the abandoned one.

Got an egg to successfully turn into a Neglected egg - but then stupidly clicked the wrong button, and those precious seconds of getting back to the screen caused the egg to die. I haven't been able to get any eggs to turn since. *crawls on the floor and dies*

Edited by Twimm

Didn't take time in consideration when breeding my Bronze Lunar x Caligene, I only looked at the date and thought that it was already time for Bronzes again... Wrong!

One should not do things until one is awake and has had enough coffee.  I decided to scroll around the forum and got to the name changing thing. Then I  thought to myself "I'll just give that a try."  So i did, and then decided to change it back.  I forgot abut the 90 day wait to change again.  So now I am not me.

Accidentally inbred a dragon whose lineage is entirely comprised of dragons from my scroll... and didn't even realize it until almost a year later.

JUST SAW A GOLD DRAGON IN THE CAVE.

*googles description because I don't wanna grab a lunar herald*

Realizes I'm a complete idiot, especially since I have never seen one there before :|

I abandoned an egg because I ran out of space and then I realised it would've literally hatched in 1 hour or less. Idiot me! Can't find a single CB like it now and I need it for a project I want to try out ;_;

I have a CB Red hatchie on my scroll and I honestly cannot remember where I got it. Did I pick it up from the cave, or the AP? Did someone give it to me? Did it just appear on my scroll, out of thin air? I am so confused. 

Didn't use fertility on a 2G Gold x Soulstone...one of my CB Soulstones refused him. At least I can still breed a checker with him :/

Bred the wrong two together on a breeding spree again... Horribly inbred and I feel like an idiot. I'm really hoping it gets used for a failed vampire bite so I don't have to recognise my stupidness here...

I have two huge huge huge fertility regrets. I think one might have been from before we had the purple BSA, but the second one I had just plain forgotten to do it. 

1) I had a 2nd gen prize reject her 2nd gen holiday mate. Now I can only breed checkers from them during Halloween.

2) I had a 2nd gen prize reject her CB holiday mate. My other CB holiday of that breed was her father, so ... I guess I'll never have 3g lineages from them, only checkers. Or inbreeding.

I was Hatchie-Locked and a very important egg Auto-Abandoned. Out of my rage, I killed a Hatchling. I killded it and now it's ded. Poor babii.

I hunted and bred myself to egglocked, then put up a hatchling for trade for something bred for a Halloween mate.   When I got an offer I had to toss somebody's firstborn child because I'm an idiot.

I stupidly hesitated when seeing a tan ridgewing egg in the AP because I'd told myself I was only allowed to pick up zombie-fodder right now. Clicked it after hesitating and it was already taken. Need fourteen more tans for scroll-goal so I'm very annoyed at myself.

When you kill the wrong egg and annihilate someone else's baby from the AP.

RIP egg, you were not meant to die.