wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

bred a cb gold with a soulstone, and got so excited about the resulting gold egg that apparently i forgot to influence it. didn't realize that until it gendered female just now. hopefully they'll give me another one someday... :3

23 hours ago, Wintermute said:

I grabbed a lovely lineaged egg from the Notice Board, put it in AOND without checking its days left, and then got caught up in work-related stuff soon afterward, forgetting about DC until today. When I checked this morning, I realized that the egg had died of sickness overnight. I'm so sorry for my carelessness, Yhme! :(

It's alright, it happens. Life comes first, so no faults there :)

I saw a paper in the biomes today for the first time in years. I don't often hunt the biomes, and didn't recognize the description, so it took a second for me to realize what it was. By the time I clicked on it, it was gone.

Just found out in the raffle thread that you have to use fertility only on one of the dragons of the pair. Whoops!

Bred -removed- but I forgot I was in egglock... ^^; Good luck to whoever catches him.

~Please do not post links to eggs you do not own.~

Edited by Earth Gurl

So, my new 3g silver babies grew up and I got really excited and tested them out right away. I forgot I was scroll locked, so their very first child - 4g silver - just went to the AP, facepalm. 

Hope someone loves that baby to bits! :P

Edited by Pendragon

I forgot how to properly prepare hatchling zombie fodder and a bunch of fogballs have ended up gendering, oops! It's not really a big deal since I have no zombie hatchlings other than western anyway, but I wanted to get S1s out of the way first because obviously they're a bit trickier :x

Abandoned a Celestial from a newer Breed. I bet I won't see another Celestial from that pairing in a long time. ¬_¬

forgot to influence my undine from greenwing for the lineage, then only noticed it misgendered once it was adult. gonna have to keep rebreeding >n<

When I first started (back in 2009) I used to inbreed a lot of dragons, so I feel like there are a couple eggs from me who are inbred

vBad2bz.png 

I haven't found an all-number code since May so when I saw this I got all excited, grabbed it and then noticed something wasn't quite right. I should always thoroughly check these things, really, before I grab them but then I get all bummed out when I lost ones to being too slow. :(

I abandoned something that I was going to drop in the Departures thread...oops :/

Breeding some for the AP, and others for the Departures Thread...and this happens. Now, normally I would have said, "Well, someone is getting a nice surprise!" - But I have wanted to continue this particular Lineage another Generation for a few months now. And GREAT, they threw me a much-needed Silver! I'd rather not risk trying to breed another Silver from this pairing, so I guess there goes one egg slot of mine for 3 days! #IShouldHaveKnown

eJOiAgF.png

Waited ages for a prize hatchling to gender and when it did I remembered I needed to have frozen it as S1 instead.

I asked someone to breed a 2nd gen sunrise/sunset egg for me and then forgot to fog it at night so it wouldn't hatch.  It is now a beautiful sunset hatchling when I needed a sunrise from that lineage. 'doh

Planned a Lyrics Lineage and I realized that if I wanted to continue it even farther than 4th Gen, I'd have to rename every dragon. *eye twitches* I think I'll stick to 4th Gen for every Lyrics Lineage I do.

I forgot about the new monthly raffle feature. I honestly don't know how I managed it, but I did. We've been blessed with so many new features the past few months that that one just somehow managed to slip my mind. Oops! 

2 hours ago, StormWizard212 said:

I forgot about the new monthly raffle feature. I honestly don't know how I managed it, but I did. We've been blessed with so many new features the past few months that that one just somehow managed to slip my mind. Oops! 

Don't feel bad - I missed 2 Months. I know the chance of obtaining a CB are still rather low, but I still would have had a chance those 2 months. =/

3 hours ago, andromedae said:

Oh, this is a good one!

I grabbed this egg: https://dragcave.net/lineage/MSyON

Thinking its code was MYSON....close enough. I don't really need Nilia Pygmies but I'll keep it I guess. I've grown attached to my fake son.

Funnily enough, I thought this said "my son" as well when I saw the code before I even read your post! So it can't be that stupid if two people have done it. :P Surely. Hahaha.

34 minutes ago, StormWizard212 said:

Funnily enough, I thought this said "my son" as well when I saw the code before I even read your post! So it can't be that stupid if two people have done it. :P Surely. Hahaha.

At least it's funny! That alone makes it worth keeping XD

Influenced it male too ~