wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Obtaining something very rare for the purpose of offering on someone's specific trade!

I tried for that dragon several times, and now that I was lucky to have the perfect needed items, of course it didn't get it again. I feel like crying sad.gif

I know that from my experience most of the time offering on others' teleports is not worth it, and I tend to make my own. Why do I keep making exceptions?

I feel silly for repeating the same mistakes.

Continuously hunting in the Alpine/Coast, in hopes of catching my first CB Almandine/Spessartine. I should have learned by now that it's impossible. rolleyes.gif

Just had an idea for a fantastic lineage, thought it through in great detail, then realised it wont work because you can't turn an adult into a Vampire sad.gif

Just had an idea for a fantastic lineage, thought it through in great detail, then realised it wont work because you can't turn an adult into a Vampire sad.gif

I had problems similar to that too! I had a great idea for my Balance Project (See the lineages link in my signature) that involved Day Glory Drakes and Night Glory Drakes, along with other dragons, but then I realized that Drakes can't breed with dragons. *Facepalm* I ended up replacing it with Magma and Ice.

My constant hiatuses that last for a little under a year. C'mon, past self, do you know what you're missing?

Also, I bred every rare dragon on my scroll while it was locked. I was trying to be nice to people who stalk the abandon page, but I regret this now...

Also, I bred a Golden Wyvern with her father. *sigh*

Browsing the forums when the thuwed list opened, getting 3 notifications about new posts in that topic within a few minutes and not checking the thuwed list xd.png

Well, it was shortly before 2 am my time, so I guess I can blame it on being sleepy wink.gif

I was clicking through the biomes, and saw a Paper dragon egg, but I ignored it. When I came back, it was gone. mad.gif

I have accidentally refreshed the AP before snagging Silvers, Avatars, Prizes, and even Golds that got tossed there.

And I've also accidentally refreshed past CB Silvers and Dinos more than once. -sob-

1. Going to breed on my cell phone, thinking the page was completely loaded, having the screen jump when some more spirits loaded, and breeding my dragon to the wrong mate! Happened once with my tinsel (the only tinsel I got for that one so far!), some commons, and my yull buck during Christmas breeding sleep.gif

2. Waiting until after Valentines Day to try out this cool dragon site my friend found and thus missed my chance at a cb Heartseeker.

3. Missing every Halloween after my first year (Cave Lurker 2012) because something comes up or I don't have internet.

Just discovered that, while cleaning up my google drive files, by mistake I deleted my dragoncave record sheets.

Those included the list of all my prizes, the list of all my holidays with their mates and the list with all my IOUs sad.gifsad.gif

Forgot to incubate eggs earlier.

Now they're at 2 days 9 hours and eugh.

*cries*

For quite a while I've frozen 1 of my holiday CBs as a gendered hatchling every time so I can have both sprites faster.

I never cared about lineages or generations or any of that, but now I'd love to breed some cool lineages and its just... not gonna be possible x.x Or at least it'll be really hard and annoying. Ugh.

I did the same, so I have a frozen CB of the early Valentine's and Christmas dragons. Now that there are no breed limits after the first year, I can get messy hatchlings to freeze and wish my CBs could grow up.

But my biggest mistakes are usually forgetting to hide Sunsets/Sunrises to make sure they continue the correct lineage.

Forgot to influence a loooot of my dragons. So many beautiful lineages I can't continue...

Edited by Limanya

My inbox was almost full! More messages flooding in! Panicked and deleted a bunch of messages! Including the ones keeping track of Valentine trades that I hadn't yet written down anywhere else. D:

After wracking my memory I've finally reconstructed my trading plans. But that was not my best moment.

I just bred this lovely little Black egg from one of my CB Pairs... and I forgot I had a failed vampire bite last night so it auto-abandoned. Congrats to the new owner lol.

Lately I'm ND experimenting again. Today, 1 experiment was scheduled. So I prepared everything according to my planned schedule and only too late I realized that I've unhid the WRONG egg.

So I destroyed two experiments at once. One died and the other has too many views so I abandoned it xd.png Stupid me. Now I have to wait two weeks, since I don't want to experiment during Valentine's Day wink.gif

p.S: MindsEye: your egg should still be in the AP, maybe you're lucky and see it later. If I happen to find it, I'll send it to you (slim as the chances are)

Edited by shirubaaneko

Earlier in the week, I used up all of my Red Dragons' Incubates. Impatient as I am, I really wish I had saved them to incubate these new Valentine's eggs of mine. *Sigh*

*Sigh*

I've been stalking the AP for about an hour now, and I've gotten an egg of each Valentine's beed with a decent lineage EXCEPT RADIANT ANGELS. I've clicked on about 25 30 of them, but was only able to actually get 3, and two of them were messy and inbred. The third was the same egg as the first one. xd.png *Facepalm*

Edited by gusearth1