wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

ahaha... just bred an avatar of creation when i didn't realize i was egg locked. i hope someone else enjoys it, but darn > ~ <

Accidentally abandoning an egg I meant to fog. *facepalm*

On my first holiday release, I froze a cb Grave before I started caring about lineages. Now I'm kicking myself.

Of course, the stupidest thing was not joining DC when I first learned about it on an author's livejournal.

I froze one of my marrows. It still makes me sad. And the worst part is that this was when we only had four egg spots, so I only have three grown CB marrows. I have no idea what I was thinking.

I accidentally bred two siblings. u_u;

Killing a Valentine dragon egg this year because it was sick and then i was egg locked... and can't get a CB Valentine dragon from this year. wacko.gif Because i was busy and have to go offline. dry.gif

Missed yet another CB Silver in the same exact biome as last time.

I just need a freaking CB Metal ;-; I really wish I win the raffle so I can have a CB Prize :/

Also I accidentally released a CB Winter and I thought it to be a 2nd gen. x3

I didn't join when the green dragons with brown swirls on their wings were out. Dumbest mistake ever.

Also I grabbed one thinking it was a rare because my (supposedly banned from DC, according to someone else) friend had told me that the ones that looked like lightning were rare and she'd never gotten one in three or more years. I got the other one, the electric, not the lightning..

I didn't join when the green dragons with brown swirls on their wings were out. Dumbest mistake ever

Brown swirls? What are you talking about? I never heard of that.

Brown swirls? What are you talking about? I never heard of that.

They mean Frills, I think.

I regret not doing my full set-up when I ran this experiment yesterday. sad.gif A few more views, a bit less lag, and I might have a live hatchie now instead of a dead shell. :cries:

Not clicking a Copper in the AP because I saw something else I wanted that was half as rare. Although, a 7th gen Thuwed Magi isn't too bad.

Getting scroll locked by Nebbies and not realizing it...

...Until I saw a CB Magma egg and found out the hard way sad.gif

Getting scroll locked by Nebbies and not realizing it...

...Until I saw a CB Magma egg and found out the hard way sad.gif

I missed a CB Blusang once that way. sad.gif

Stalking the forest for Winters, because all the seasonals drop there, right? Then just realizing they drop in the ALPINE... Ugh, at least I have most of the season left...

Bred two of my CB Thunders together and forgot I was already egg-locked. *headdesk* Well, I hope whoever catches it needed it and enjoys it.

I missed a CB Blusang once that way.  sad.gif

Ha, I have something to top you guys: I missed a CB gold because I forgot I'd picked up a Yulebuck xd.png

Side note I just spent 5 minutes staring at your signature trying to figure out where it looped. Haven't figured it out yet.

Edited by lazybug

Ha, I have something to top you guys: I missed a CB gold because I forgot I'd picked up a Yulebuck xd.png

Side note I just spent 5 minutes staring at your signature trying to figure out where it looped. Haven't figured it out yet.

Ouch. Well, if it makes you feel better I also misclicked and bred to holidays out of season and they flat out refused to go near each other. I was aiming for the dragon above it and the worse part is if it was in season it would have actually been a nice lineage. dry.gif

As for the 'loop' conundrum The loop ends when Zack jumps up from the train's connector and it shows the troops again. This is one of my favorite scenes from Crisis Core. Because Zack is just way too awesome here. xd.png

When I tell myself that I am looking for a certain egg for my last egg-slot. That certain egg never pops up and so I grab something else filling my last egg slot. I really need to manage my slots xd.png

Ouch. Well, if it makes you feel better I also misclicked and bred to holidays out of season and they flat out refused to go near each other. I was aiming for the dragon above it and the worse part is if it was in season it would have actually been a nice lineage. dry.gif

As for the 'loop' conundrum The loop ends when Zack jumps up from the train's connector and it shows the troops again. This is one of my favorite scenes from Crisis Core. Because Zack is just way too awesome here. xd.png

You have my sympathies; that must've hurt :c

Also I just did it again; clicked a CB silver and CB red copper in succession and got the overburdened message on both laugh.gif I didn't count my eggs.

I see where it loops now happy.gif I like Zack, but then I realised he died and didn't like the story enough to watch through the thing >_>

Locking myself to hell after making a few egg promises and putting up a request, making myself unable to breed or accept anything. xd.png Thankfully everything I had were easily replaceable commons, so I decided to just toss them.