wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Got an egg a week ago, hoping to go for a neglected this week.

Non-american, no idea that it's Thanksgiving and that today's gonna be a shopping rage. Here's to hoping there'll still be enough people this evening to click on it and somehow help me make it an ND. :<

Just missed a Copper because I was too busy looking for Autumns and thought the egg was a Bloodscale. Two people were viewing the biome.

Damn. dry.gif

I didn't join soon enough to get all the pretty and cool holiday dragons sad.gif

You can still get them in their breeding seasons, they just won't be cave-bred. smile.gif

Not exactly a dumb thing *I* did, but I'd picked up a couple of potential ND exp eggs right before my router decided to die on me, and they both died in the two days it took to get a replacement router. :/

Totally forgot there was a limit to how many times you can freeze hatchlings per two weeks, now I have a bunch of hatchlings I absolutely need to freeze with no ability to do so. tongue.gif

Hmm... What to do with them...

Edited by suskekun222

Totally forgot there was a limit to how many times you can freeze hatchlings per two weeks, now I have a bunch of hatchlings I absolutely need to freeze with no ability to do so. tongue.gif

Hmm... What to do with them...

Trade them for some neat eggs! haha

When I first joined in 2012 I didn't know about clicksites and all my eggs died...turns out I was there for the Valentine event, but I don't have the 2012 Valentine dragons rolleyes.gif

Edited by OtomeKristinOtaku

*huffs gloomily* Someone's going to find something nice in the AP in a few days. I bred a really sweet 3G Gold intending to gift it to someone and it auto'ed 'cos I forgot how many eggs I had. :s I hope whoever finds it enjoys it!

I was breeding a mate for this and I actually got a white stripe from it, but I made a brainfart and abandonen the stripe egg only to realize my own stupidity the moment I bred a new pair and got a lumina egg. *Facedesk*

It's not really something I can control, but I have been beaten to not one but TWO CB Golds in the past 24 hours....Grr.....

Making a trade post, I accidentally made it a one-way teleport - and literally within the same minute of posting, someone took advantage of my mistake and grabbed it. No PM, no "Hey I think you," just someone's lucky day. I'm pretty upset about it even though it was my own fault.

Saw a Red Copper and was like huh.gif because I didn't register the description fast enough, of course I didn't get it. tongue.gif

I always want to click all the bloodscales I see because I mistake their decription for the coppers' one dry.gif

Decided to do some test breeding for the upcoming Christmas season, maybe send some pretty common x Christmas checkers to the AP. Of course one of my Ribbon Dancers had to refuse her mate. I know I can still breed them during the breeding week but still. Why did you have to do that, guys? Not cool.

I've missed SO many CB metals these past few days because I'm code hunting...maybe I should switch over to shiny hunting instead since they throw so many at me xd.png Probably won't catch them anyways though laugh.gif

There were two Almandines in the Alpine just now and I managed to miss both. sad.gif

Don't have any CB of the Almandine ones yet, so I'll go back to cave sitting.

This just happened:

My baby is feeling under the weather so I'm cuddling him in bed trying to soothe him. He finally falls asleep in my arms, so I take out my phone to stalk a few habitats in which I am looking for eggs. I end up dozing off and while I do so my finger slips and I take a common CB egg I have no need. Wake up about an hour later to find I have 4 more hours before I can abandon it to clear up the slot for an egg I do need. Guess I'll try falling back to sleep.

Not checking to see if I was logged-in before cave hunting sad.gif

Saw a blusang on a 5 minute drop and went right for it, only to to be greeted with "please log in or register lol" Noooo

(And I'm on mobile, so no, it wasn't immediately obvious )

Forgot to unfog my supposed-to-be-Sunset egg last night. Now I've got to wait another day to get that eggslot back.

Missclicked on a Glaucus when there was a Cheese. dry.gif There's no point to collecting Glacus Drakes yet either, since there's no encyclopedia details for them yet.