wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

I just stopped myself from clicking a Silver egg because I thought it was a Lumina. I almost reflex clicked it but stopped myself. That's way worse than just missing it.

I previously had 2 Pinks eggs, 2 Stripes eggs, 1 Uneasy egg, a 3rd gen Avatar that was up for trade and a 2nd gen Avatar that I was planning to keep. I decided that I really needed that 1 Uneasy egg and abandoned the 2nd gen Avatar (Hey, I could breed another--I was thinking at that time). Stupid me forgot to check the status of the 3rd gen Avatar trade--someone had offered an Uneasy egg for it. I really did not need to abandon my 2nd gen Avatar. >.<

Working on some lineages.

Breed an egg for one because I had only five eggs, surprise! I was actually locked with too many hatchlings. xd.png

Best thing about this is I JUST DID IT AGAIN XDDD

Except this time i was just locked because of eggs, since many of the hatchlings had just grown up.

Lmao, ah well. Some people are going to be getting some nice surprises in the AP!

Getting burned by an IOU trade when a somewhat well-known and reputable player got their scroll burned. Just my luck. dry.gif (My end was a 2nd gen Thuwed! sad.gif)

*Hoping they haven't contacted me yet because they're trying to appeal to TJ, and not because they ragequit or are avoiding the situation.

I forget which dragon was supposed to be male and which female in one of my checker lineages and therefore I ended up influencing every single CB dragon I caught in the last days the wrong way... at least Black Teas and Blacks aren't that rare rolleyes.gif

I saw a copper a few days ago in the desert. I derped hard and didn't realize it was a COPPER until it was too late.

Did the same this morning when I saw a nebula and just kept f5-ing for a new round of eggs to show up. /headdesk

I forgot to influence this to be female. sad.gif Now what if it genders male...? (I once forgot to influence a Gold but it gendered correctly anyway, so I hope I get lucky this time as well and have it gender female)

Nuuuuuu I just missed a magma in the volcanooooo

cause I was double-checking its description to make sure it was worth picking up @_@ shoulda grabbed it

I abandoned the wrong egg last night and just now realized it. It was just a 2nd gen from 2 commons, but I needed it for a lineage project I'm working on...

*headdesk*

Missed two CB Silvers in about three days, mainly because I suddenly lose the ability to aim my cursor with any accuracy...pfff. And I really need one to continue a lineage. D:

-Thank goodness, finally caught one!

Edited by Dimar

I was trying to name my dragons "Leo Tolstoy", found that the name was taken, and decided to settle for other variations like "Lev Tolstoy" before I realised that the name was taken by me. xd.png

The stupidest thing I've ever done is not keeping Frills when they were in cave. Not a single one. The single-most regrettable thing I've done since joining.

Yeah earthquaking as I have three golds on my scroll is the best possible thing I could do.

All three died.

missed a copper. then a magma. then derped and sent an egg i wanted to keep to the AP while I kept the messy lineage that I was planning to send back.

Accepted a 2G bloodswap trade before I'd had my coffee. I needed a blue banded from a female GoN. The trade I accepted was a blue banded from male GoN. dry.gif

hmmm let's see I gotta say the stupidest thing I've done was abandon a 2nd gen thuwed :/ I thought I misclicked it and abandoned it lolol

I fail but it's not so bad I guess because 1 it was from a breed/species I absolutely hate xd.png anyways have fun looking for it everyone :3

Misbreeding the wrong pair for a trade, and not realizing it until after they've accepted someone else's offer. rolleyes.gif

Grabbing a thunder from the AP and throwing it back because you realise it's just an Electric egg. Only it isn't. I never even got to check its lineage haha.

Grabbing a thunder from the AP and throwing it back because you realise it's just an Electric egg. Only it isn't. I never even got to check its lineage haha.

If you still want to check its lineage you can look for it in your action log (here) wink.gif

If you still want to check its lineage you can look for it in your action log (here) wink.gif

That doesn't work. When you abandon something, you only see what breed it was in your action log, and not the code.

Ex:

user posted image

I've been coveting a current trade, and managed to trade something of my own for the paper hatchie they're asking for. While I had papers on my mind, I suddenly had a clever idea for what to name them - I'd always liked the s2 sprite, but kept trading them on because I couldn't think of names as an excuse for keeping them.

So when the owner of the paper accepted the trade, I cheerfully froze it as the beginning of my collection. About 20 minutes later I realized what I had done - thrown away my chance at the lovely silver tinsel for a rare I could catch myself with moderate effort. sad.gif

I just found a black egg in the AP and checked its lineage, it was unusual, but I was fond of it. Instead of incubating it I abandoned it. Now I am really sad. I rushed over to the AP, but it was gone. sad.gif

EDIT: then I went over to the mountains and I found my third Undine egg, so the day wasn't a complete waste.

Edited by Snowie