wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Just abandoned a 3g silver prizefail I traded for instead of hiding it. Cries and cries.

Never get in a rush when you are so tired you can hardly see straight. sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

Next time just remember that, if you want to hide an egg or hatchling, and you see it's asking for your password, that you are on abandon because hiding doesn't require password approval. smile.gif

Once I tried to breed a 2nd gen hellhorse... thanks to my scroll being locked it got thrown away. sad.gif

That's why I never use the Earthquake BSA - I don't want to potentially kill or scare my hatchlings away. I incubate them if I can instead. smile.gif

Today I caught a CB striped egg KNOWING that no one wants to trade for them these days and I was locked for five hours, therefore unable to catch much better things in the cave. Thank God my sister wants another CB stripe so that she can breed them and make 2nd gen stripes, so that I can get rid of it finally.

Ugh forgot about the to-be sunset egg and missed the timezone. Oh well, at least it isn't dead from overviewing.

edit: aaaaah bollocks I forgot to fog overnight it's a sunrise aaaah gotdangit

Edited by Shadowdrake

Here's a complete stooopid move. I bred a nice silver shimmer stairstep egg and forgot to influence the egg. So my chances are 50/50 that I will have the right sex.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/XycOX

DOH! dry.gif

The other day, I was browsing the biomes when I saw an egg that stood out.

I had never seen the description before, so I stared at it, trying to make a connection. Then it clicked in my head, IT MUST BE RARE! So I clicked, and of course I missed.

I checked later what type of dragon it was, a Golden Wyvern sad.gif I kicked myself for missing that. That's what happens when I go on a hiatus for like 2 years...

Edited by Black Blaze

Not really stupid in general, but stupid given the curret situation. Freezing my CB Holidays, because there used to be a limit of two.

The fact limits were removed disappoints me to no end...but I wish we could at least unfreeze CBs, now that we can obtain as many as we desire.

Not really stupid in general, but stupid given the curret situation. Freezing my CB Holidays, because there used to be a limit of two.

The fact limits were removed disappoints me to no end...but I wish we could at least unfreeze CBs, now that we can obtain as many as we desire.

WHAT! Limits were removed?!?!?!?!?

WHAT! Limits were removed?!?!?!?!?

Yep, this year, as can be seen in the official announcement.

If I had known this, I wouldn't have released my last year Christmas dragon, but oh, well.

Just Bred a 3rd gen Holly for an IOU only to realize I was locked feel stupid nned to get it back sad.gif

Just accidentally clicked on a CB Magi in the front of the cave instead of the link to my scroll... now I'm scroll-locked while it CDs for 5 hours. And I have a trade going...

*headdesk*

Arrrrgghhh, missed a 2nd gen Holly in the AP! Because I was concentrated on spotting a completely different egg there. >__<

Accidentally bred a Nhiostrife with a lineage I was creating with a random Nebula with a messy lineage. I had meant to breed him with my CB Nebula with the same color.

And now, I have to wait a week to breed him again. Arg.

I always double-check the lineages when I select a new breeding partner for a rare dragon, but somehow my brain convinced me I only had CB Black Capped Teimarrs so I didn't need to check the lineage before breeding one of them to my CB Snow Angel.

Well, the Teimarr turned out to be a 2nd gen, and while the result was not really messy, I feel bad for not making the eggs as nice as they could have been. I just hope I don't repeat the mistake next year!

One of the first ever stupid things I've done - I bred my Wrapping Wings BEFORE I realized there was no limit on them this year, and abandoned all their babies lD Whoops

Wrote something along the lines of, "Feel free to make other offers at the teleport!" without leaving a teleport. I do that too often... xd.png