wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Maybe this is really stupid, but I just don't have the patience for those "I'll decide in three days" kinds of trades. :/ I'm used to accepting the first offer that strikes my fancy in any of my trades, and waiting for ages feels bad. After a while I get annoyed and just cancel my offer, most of the time - I'm sure I miss out on a lot of nice stuff that way.

I wonder how many of my offers would have been accepted eventually iffff...yeah.

*sighs*

Maybe this is really stupid, but I just don't have the patience for those "I'll decide in three days" kinds of trades. :/ I'm used to accepting the first offer that strikes my fancy in any of my trades, and waiting for ages feels bad. After a while I get annoyed and just cancel my offer, most of the time - I'm sure I miss out on a lot of nice stuff that way.

I wonder how many of my offers would have been accepted eventually iffff...yeah.

*sighs*

I feel ya. I just don't have the patience for long trades especially since I can only hold 5 eggs. A stupid thing I've done that's very similar is accept the very first offer on some trades, even if it wasn't a fair one, just because I'm impatient. I've also abandoned many cb green opals and cb golden wyverns (and I mean a lot) in the last week or so because I didn't have the patience to wait and trade. :s

I saw a CB Copper for the first time in the Cave since the initial release and was so stunned I didn't click on it in time ;_;

This happened a couple years ago on Valentines Day. I got all the generations of V-day dragons I had missed, then I had another egg I wanted to hatch right away. So I used earthquake and killed ALL of my V-day dragon eggs in the process because I forgot they were there.

I clicked my own CB Nebula hatchie! >__< I wanted to freeze it without clicks!

Baw. Well, then, I guess I'll grow it as a part of my adult Nebula collection...that'll be a start to getting a total of 20 CB pairs. Been thinking of doing it anyway. *notes down*

Edited by ZzelaBusya

Expected 2 commons with complimentary codes to be nice & maybe give an egg. Got a cold refusal instead. mad.gif I'm sick to death of all the refusals...

Expected 2 commons with complimentary codes to be nice & maybe give an egg. Got a cold refusal instead. mad.gif I'm sick to death of all the refusals...

Oooo, I HATE when that happens! Some of my best code pairs have refused each other.

I just grabbed a Duotone instead of the new released egg. dry.gif I wanted to have 3 UFT, but now...

Trying to breed a fifth gen shimmer but I made the made a 3rd gen even gen on accident so when it finally produced I got crap and I killed it, forgot to removed the name, revived it, and killed it again after removing the name.

Edited by thomasgold19

Let's see...

-I killed a CB egg to make a space but forgot that there's even more of a wait on the killed eggs than if I had waited 5 hours

-I got some beautiful shimmers with the intent to breed them but realized I didn't have any CB shadow walkers to breed them with

-Probably a multitude of other stupid things I don't remember :D

I stared at a Silver in the Cave today. By the time it hit me (10 seconds later), my click was in vain.

I'm...an idiot.

So, I tend to keep my Metallics (or any other dragons that I trade, really) fogged for up to 14 days total, in order to have more time for trading. I did the same this time, and today I had two CB Silver hatchies that were at 0d Xh.

Been planning to grow them in the last moment tonight, around 0d 1h or so. But at about midnight my time I fell asleep on the couch by accident, and woke up only now. One of the Silvers had been offered at a teleport and apparently got accepted, which is wonderful. But the other, guess what....yeah. *sighs at the tombstone*

I was less than an hour late, why couldn't my brain have woken me up a bit earlier. Stupid, stupid! хD *facepalms*

Missed the release of the new dragon.

And as if that wasn't bad enough...I catch sight of a copper egg on the alpines waiting for the new egg. First time I've seen a CB copper since the release. That's why I didn't recognize the description.

I hate myself.

ohohohoho

Back when trading and transferring eggs meant dropping it into the AP while the other person refreshed frantically with the code in the URL, I signed up to get a silver egg for the very first time.

I got set up with the giver, but I didn't know you were supposed to put in the code at the end of the URL. So I ended up refreshing the main AP page frantically and well-you can guess what happened after that.

I learned never to do that again.

Bred an egg and forgot about scroll lock. Just great, and I could've fulfilled someone's request just now :/

no

don't do it

noooo

Welp looks like I have a new lineage to plan. Right after a new release and before Christmas/Valentine's madness. Joy.

edit: oh goody more autoabandoned eggs /sarcasm

Edited by Shadowdrake

Notice the cool code with "joy" in it on an Electric egg from the AP... after tossing it back. Now it's sitting there, taunting me... *sigh*

I applied fertility my two hellfire wyverns in preparation for breeding hellhorse eggs. But instead of breeding the hellfire wyverns with horse dragons, I bred them with purple dragons. Ugh, it took me a while to realize that I chose the wrong mates. dry.gif

Missed a Paper in the AP because I'm locked ;___;

I was about to post that! Except I wasn't locked, I was just refreshing almost robotically... blink.gif I'm so stupid!

Just abandoned a 3g silver prizefail I traded for instead of hiding it. Cries and cries.

Never get in a rush when you are so tired you can hardly see straight. sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

Hatched an influenced ER egg as required by a trader out there, and in the end another offer got accepted of course. I should have just left it fogged and ER for a while more instead. :/ Meh.