wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Owed someone an egg, thought for some reason I'd already given it to them |D

Someone gave me a 3G tinsel for an IOU of a new halloween hatchi. My mailbox filled up, and I deleted every single PM I had ever recieved. A couple of days before my eggs hatched. I freaked out. I felt so guilty and awful, but with the help of a kind DC user, I found the person I owed *sigh of relief*

I'm like the third person to say it on this page, but quitting for a long time and now having to play catch up. 2009 was the last time I was here too, I quit after failing to get an elemental dragon on their release. For extra stupid I came back like a week after the Halloween event ended and missed out on this year's too.

Leaving myself egglocked without putting my dragons on a click website, I now have 3 ER's and one is the last one I need... For A TRIO!

I got greedy and bred four dragons that had set mates with other dragons to get rares. While egglocked... FUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

Edited by Htt71

Bred a dragon I needed for a trade, went on hiatus, and now its dead.

The other person probably hates me >.>

uggh

Borked up a lineage thanks to poor planning and unnoticed misgendering. Been set back a whole generation thanks to that >_>

I totally didn't check my charts to see if I already had a mate for one of my holidays, so I ended up with unnecessary duplicates. >.<

After shows of no interest on the previous attempts, breeding the latest gen of my Male Swallowtail x CB female Moonstone stairstep lineage - forgetting that I was already egg-locked...

(Just my luck, they chose this attempt to successfully produce an egg of the correct breed...!)

*headdesk*

Was gift breeding and didn't realize I had too many growing things on my scroll, so the egg auto'ed. Thankfully my other dragons, when I did the pairing with them later, took pity and gave me a duplicate of what I needed. sleep.gif

Saw a CB gold yesterday. Couldn't believe it. Didn't click.

Of course, no old pinks or frills. :( I also regret trying to trade without learning "values" first... I've made a fool of myself. Several times.

I'm working on the 2nd-gens of a lineage - my one and only lineage so far - and I keep breeding the wrong ones together. All I can do is slap my face and wait yet another week.

I mass bred so many mints this week that I can't find any on the AP now...

dry.gif

Edited by FortyTwo

Missed a CB Gold and Silver yesterday, and a CB Gold and Copper today. Then I get into the announcement board just in time to miss two red dragons xd.png I'm on a roll huh?

Accidentally bred something, forgetting I was egg locked, and lost this.

Yikes! And at 2 days left, it isn't even cracking! sad.gif

I was picking up common eggs in the abandoned page and abandoning them when I saw that they weren't cave born. In the process, I accidentally abandoned a cheese egg that was ready to hatch in a few hours! Somebody picked it up. Good for them. But a few days later, when I was looking at my action log, I checked out my lost cheese egg and saw that it has become a wild dragon. What a waste! T.T

I was in the cave and it said, "This egg is a third the size of the other eggs." I was thinking that it was a pygmy, and I thought, "Well, I have lots of pygmies..." But then I remembered that none of the pygmies I had had that description, so I went onto the wiki, and found out that the egg was a chicken egg and that it was rare!! And of course someone took it sad.gif

Another thing that happened was I was on the abandoned page, and refreshed the page constantly in hopes of a rare dragon egg, so I saw an egg that was one of the legendary Trio, but me and my late reactions! I continued to refresh, but at the last moment, I was like "WAIT, that's...!!" but someone took it.

Not checking my dragons and if they were messy or not. :\ I just got rid of several of my dragons because of their horrible lineages - back to square one for me.

Looks like my goal of having a male and female from every breed is going to take longer than I thought...

Got this while I was locked. Yeah, it's in the ap right now.

Come sit by me...

I bred this sweetie while scroll-locked so of course the egg auto-abandoned...

When it got to serious ER status I enrolled it in a fansite, but apparently it never turned up in the AP; this lovely dragoness (purebred 2G copper) has been a wild dragon ever since she grew up.

What a waste! dry.gif

Misclicked on my phone and bred my water with a nebula. This has happened twice with my nebula...

Come sit by me...

When it got to serious ER status I enrolled it in a fansite, but apparently it never turned up in the AP; this lovely dragoness (purebred 2G copper) has been a wild dragon ever since she grew up.

What a waste! dry.gif

That's awful. I hope mine at least shows up in the ap.

Come sit by me...

What a waste! dry.gif

Unfortunately, with the way the AP works now, adding it to a fansite would have pretty much guaranteed that it hatched and then grew up in the AP backlog without ever showing up on the actual AP page, resulting in a Wild dragon. (I've tested this with my own auto'ed eggs.)

Today I managed to miss a CB Gold and the first CB green Copper I've seen for ages. :/