wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

I did that too! And I told everyone it was a Silver and then realised and was like D:

Yay someone else faced teh shame. <(T^T<)

I KNEW that "bright and pink" egg was a pink, not a flamingo! I KNEW it! All the evidence was towards it (pink not flamingo dragons seem to be breeding more and dropping more) and yet, I didn't click it. And it was a pink. *cries*

It has happened to me, but it was a pygmy egg and I thought that it was a chicken!

I thought that a Pygmy egg was chicken as well, but it wasn't white like a chicken so I didn't click it.

Stupid Thing I thought: I thought that regular blacks (The ones with the yellow underbelly) Were alt blacks, I really wanted them and if I got an egg and it was the regular I would've screamed in happieness.

I thought that the black dragons with the dark brown belly were regular dragons. (Stupid, lol)

Edited by Soruc The Dragon

I have a few

-Not being on Valentines Day of 09

-Not getting Frills/Old Pinks when there were here

-Giving up my dragons clutch of gold eggs, because I wanted to keep my commons

-Didn't catch the trio on release day

-Not catching all those silvers on the AP

1. Not grabbing CB Blacks when they were common

2. Freezing a 4th gen female silver when my first two adults were inbred and generations long

3. Freezing a clean 7th gen Gold hatchling when I was supposed to freeze an inbred one instead (arg!!!)

4. Not being online when the Pumpkin dragons released and only getting one during a trade (I guess this one isn't soo bad)

5. Having a particularly long weekend and forgetting about my CB Harvest eggs that have now died! Grrrrr

Stared numbly at a Dino egg in the cave. Never even clicked it. God, so sad.

Went on a naming spree at 3:30 AM and forgot that my Fall was a Thuwed... first misnamed Thuwed on my scroll.

Well, the only major thing that I kick myself in the butt for, every time I think about it, is joining the dragcave only two months after the release of the Holly's. I pray I can find one this Christmas, because I feel I deserve one (as selfish as that sounds-sorry *blush*).

Besides that, not too much, except for getting click-happy sometimes, and I get the wrong egg. tongue.gif

1. Not catching trios and pumpkins when they were released...hey I was brand new.

2. Naming my first 2nd generation homebred Dorkface Generacio for his significance...and forgetting to add the suffix.

3. Giving up and going to bed before I got my '10 valentines. Maybe I still wouldn't have gotten an alt, but still something to wonder about.

I tried to pair a Magma and Yulebuck 3 or 4 times when I first joined and didn't understand why they wouldn't make eggs. xd.png

Going inactive for a hella long time, missed the pumpkins, sweetlings, and every new dragon release after the neotropicals...trying to catch up still. :/

EQing and killing a gold and silver egg AT THE SAME TIME. I think that's when I went inactive, lol.

Oh and I wish I wasn't such a noob back then and actually cared about lineages, inbreeding, and having a dragon have multiple mates. It just bothers me but...unless I'm going on a total dragon killing spree, it can't be helped now.

I had a run on catching CB Blacks during this past year and caught eleven of them, traded three away, and, thinking I was good at catching them I'd eventually end up with more...and no such luck months and months later. I've only seen a few and missed them all. In retrospect really stupid of me. Never assume as they say. dry.gif

Lets see... Stupid things...

I named dragons after taking my Ambien for the night. That stuff makes me hallucinate if I don't go to bed right away, so you can imagine what I might have thought qualified as "good" names at the time.

I decided that I didn't care about lineages or inbreeding as a newbie, so one of my Dorkfaces is not a Dorkface.

I didn't even try for black CBs when I started because I didn't care about lineages. Now I'd kill for one.

I started playing midseason, so I missed all the Valentine and Christmas eggs.

Well I've just started but, I know one thing I've done that was a mistake. I ignored an egg that apparently was a seasonal dragon, because I didn't want to get the egg while I still had a hatchling. As a side note, I still only have one dragon. Maybe I should just grab a random one or something.

NINJA EDIT! NVM. Just grabbed a random but interestingly descripted egg.

Edited by Woyzeck

It has happened to me, but it was a pygmy egg and I thought that it was a chicken!

Oh, yes. I've mistaken Pygmies for Chickens more than once.

I also once mistook a CB Neotropical for a CB Stripe and locked myself for 5 hours. rolleyes.gif

Stupid things? Once I abandoned a CB vine egg without checking, I thought that was the one with lineage. I also breed geodes when I was scroll-locked and lost them. I didn't catch enough CB stippes once they were out, a year ago long lineages were okay for me.

I have a lot of Magis, and I hadn't named most of them. I sat down at 2 AM to name them... I named the ONLY female Albus and the Male under her Aura.

1. Released a Sesonal egg before realising it was hatchies that were locking my scroll.

2. Decided to name all my hatchies and accidentally named one that I was planning on trading.

3. (When I was just starting) Clicked an egg on AP to see its description

As a newbie: Missed about 20 CB stripes. x.x

Froze a 5th gen black hatchy, almost even lineage.

Missed 3x CB gold, 2x CB silver.

Refreshed AP on a silver. Checked back, and refreshed on a gold a few minutes later. Missed 2 stripes another few minutes later.