wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

I don't pay attention to the cycle enough, so I completely missed Indigo Lunar Heralds. And now I need an Indigo Lunar from one of my checkers. Sigh.

Edited by The Dragoness

The very first stupid thing I did on DC was picking up a Daydream egg years ago and forgetting about it while I went on a trip. Needless to say it had died when I returned.

Just saw a Thalassa Xeno & a Gold on the Coast in the same 5 minute drop.  Guess which one I auto grabbed?  *smacks self*

Congrats to whoever got it.

Edited by Sunrunner

13 minutes ago, Sunrunner said:

Just saw a Thalassa Xeno & a Gold on the Coast in the same 5 minute drop.  Guess which one I auto grabbed?  *smacks self*

The 3rd egg? XD

I just noticed that I completely forgot about a certain IOU.

Unfortunately, I'll have to wait until November for the next silver Lunar phase to try and fulfill it ... (the current one is too short)

I influenced a blue fire gem to be female when I was supposed to make it a male. 

Guess I gotta find another fire gem 

1 minute ago, Spootedleaf said:

I influenced a blue fire gem to be female when I was supposed to make it a male. 

Guess I gotta find another fire gem 

If it hasn't hatched yet, you can send it to someone and have them send it right back, that will erase the incorrect influence.  I have a space if you want to PM me a link.  :)

3 minutes ago, Gryphonic said:

If it hasn't hatched yet, you can send it to someone and have them send it right back, that will erase the incorrect influence.  I have a space if you want to PM me a link.  :)

Oh! I didn't know that-though I realized I have a male blue gem, so I'm okay

Bred an egg and locked myself when I knew I was going to try to hunt for a specific egg in the ap later.

I know I want to freeze a handful of Halloween hatchies this year, and yet I keep picking up eggs of breeds I only freeze. I can't resist adding my my frozen Black army, but looking at my freeze stats I *need* to stop freezing like right now if I want enough available for Halloween freezing.

Edit: Another stupidity, reflex-clicked a long egg description in the Jungle without taking one tiny second to look at the words. Nope, not a Dino, just a Dark Green. Honestly I'm surprised I don't do that more often, lol.

Edited by HeatherMarie

Just picked up a CB egg that I'm probably going to have to abandon when the Halloween event starts....

That female Nhiostrife Wyvern was supposed to be male!  Would have helped if I'd actually influenced it instead of just thinking I did. 

26 minutes ago, Gryphonic said:

Thinking Halloween stuff started today.   >_>

Ditto! Somehow I was one day ahead of the real time mentally. I guess that's what you get for looking forward to it too much. At least I'll have plenty of room for things tomorrow if the halloween biome returns.

Not entirely sure if this was a stupid decision yet, but even though I am trying to clear my scroll of growing things in preparation for Halloween eggs, I decided to egg-lock myself with AP Reds; there were so many and the temptation to grab them won me over. On the plus side, they should hatch in a couple hours. Yay for using Incubates on Reds to get more Incubates!

Cave: Oooo look, a CB Gold!

Me:  WAAAAAH! *flails wildly* *grabs the Honeydrake next to it instead*

Still.  At least I could never be accused of being a scripter! :rolleyes::P

I keep checking the biomes for eggs, even though I know full well I am not going to be keeping anything I find now because the Halloween even starts in only a few hours.

Got the same problem as everyone else it seems, lol. Trying to keep my slots open for Halloweens but can't resist peeking into the biomes/AP. And I stupidly traded for a full-7-day egg the other day, even with Incubate it won't hatch until about 12 hours after Halloween breeding starts.

Yeah same here. I bred my shimmer because she was ready and 'why not?' and she had to choose now to give an egg. So now I'm going to be stuck with it unless I can trade it. Not that I'm complaining too much though as it's always great when she gives a shimmer, but it's one less Halloween for me 😞

Not having made my lists of holiday to-breed and to-find a few days ago.  I have far more to do than I thought! 

I have to drop a few projects this year, or I won't have any room to pick up the extra CBs I'm needing, much less hunt the AP. :(

3 hours ago, Moiken said:

Bred two Dragons. Love the look of the linage. Totaly forgot I was egglocked. -.-

If someone stumbles over the offspring I would love to get one back. :D One of the parents

If you haven't manage to get any back, I can breed you one like that in a couple of days (I'm happily egglocked right now) :)

Working on a 4th gen with two identical 3rd EG lineages  - was supposed to keep a halloween egg from one, and just breed an off-season mate for the other one. Bred both at the same time, AP'd the eggs from the pair that I wanted to keep -.-

(not a big deal, but that 3rd gen had better named ancestors that would look cooler in the top half lol)