wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Been looking for CB Fells and managed to mix up an egg's description with a Candelabra. xd.png

user posted image This mottled red egg almost glows from within.

user posted image This mottled egg looks positively ancient.

Bred two even gens from scratch meant to be mates and realised I duplicated a cave born in them. So annoyed I didn't notice it sooner.

I didn't realize my Seawyrm Pygmy grew up because it was so small (being a Pygmy and all).

*facepalms*

Since forgot to influence, My CB Withchlights are gender heavy.

Male 5 : Female 2

(When last halloween, I'm almost inactive.)

I'm regret it...

I am in tears. I meant to kill an egg, and instead I accidentally killed its father - my one and only CB Winter Magi. He was my first Christmas dragon. Look at all his children! All those lineages are ruined now (many of them mine!). I tried to revive him but he disintegrated. This is a awful. I am so upset. To those who own his descendants, I am so, so sorry.

I decided to make a checker of male Green Coppers and Almandines, because I thought they would look awesome together. I spent two weeks camping out for the last Green Copper I needed, used fertility on everything, and just did the first round of breeding.

It wasn't until the last pair threw a *Red* copper egg that I remembered the conditions of copper breeding and realized this checker is physically impossible.

I am very depressed now.

(Laugh all you want. It would have been lovely, with the Almandines bringing out the warm purple tones in the Coppers' wings.... sad.gif )

Edited by Gryphonic

I just tried breeding two holidays together. Go ahead and facepalm, I already did.

Abandoning all my bred dragons eggs when I first started playing, because I didn't understand the mechanics of the game. :U

I also never picked up any of the holiday event dragons except the ones released on Christmas.

I didn't actually do anything stupid right now, but it was a little moment of "brain failure"...

I saw an egg in the cave that had a code with "DANA" in it. And I debated with myself if that was what I wanted to use my last slot for.

"Of course it would be cool if I had a CB code that looks like 'Scully' to breed with it... or 'Mulder'... or anything fitting for an X-File themed lineage... but it will probably be difficult to get something like that..."

Oh wait.

(Thankfully the egg was still there when I clicked it. biggrin.gif )

scouting for good codes in the cave, forgot to remind myself I was not on an Ipad and didn't have to click on it to see what the code was....I clicked a totally random egg I don't even like the breed of and I have to wait more than 5 hours to get 'rid of it. uuuuugh

i got frustrated about the bright-breasted wyvern floodwall in the AP yesterday when i wanted to hunt for interesting april fool's eggs so i nabbed an egg and bit it and it died instead of turning vamp and now i am STILL EGGLOCKED UGH and i think we're already into 4/2 eggs by now.

I nabbed a little CB Tetra from the abandoned page, thinking it was a good opportunity to get one half of another CB pair. But then it seems I forgot to ever put it in a clicksite, because I went away to Anime Boston with no internet access for a few days and recently came back to find it dead. ;_; I'm sorry I wasted your life, little one.

I missed the April Fool's event and now I try to get one of those upside-down mint eggs/hatchies, but I think it will be impossible to get one... dry.gif

Edited by Shajana

Forgot I was egg locked and so missed out on a blue copper.

Misspelled a name and didn't notice for THREE YEARS even though it has been on my first scroll page that whole time.

Fortunately the right spelling wasn't taken!

This is more of a stupid thing I used to believe about DC - when I caught my third Heartseeker dragon, I suddenly got anxious about it because I had three of them and remembered that one can only have two. The thing is that I didn't remember that it meant just CB:s.

Another similar thing is that I thought I wasn't allowed to catch Avatar dragons at all because I didn't have a Guardian of Nature myself yet.

I abandoned my upside-down Mint because I wanted egg space and thought it would go back to normal after April 1st. T_T Really kicking myself over that.

Incubating eggs out of habit that I KNOW I am going to trade. :/ Total waste of reds, oh well I am glad I own a red army at least.

I vaguely remember getting multiple warns because I was actually that bad at roleplaying.

This was on my first account (which I have no idea what it was anymore lol) at the very beginning of this site— I was one of those dumb eleven year olds who lied about their age on sites.

And couldn't RP to save their life.

Still can't.

Edited by irrelevantindigo

Just mass bred my codes and a few other things, and I was going through so quickly that I accidentally bred my one Nebula with his old mate, a non-code Brute, because she always defaulted to the top of his list. /: To top it off, it was a Nebula egg.

Guess I should finally start working on that line again...

Edited by 11th

TFW your egg hatches and you're all, "YAY! I can hunt again!" and then you try and grab something in the AP and find out you're hatchie-locked. rolleyes.gifxd.png Oh well, back to work...!

I accidentally abandoned an egg with a lineage I really liked. Oh, well. sad.gif

Edited by Windy