wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Omg, I reflexed on a Pryo Xenowrym not realising I was in the volcano instead of the jungle and when I went back for the cheese I gotten egglocked x_x

Deciding to metal hunt in the desert per usual, except since it's a holiday no one picks up the mageias so I'm left to sit and stare at them until I give up and click them. *sigh*

No willpower over here. tongue.gif

Edited by coo_

Breeding a dump egg before a trade egg. As a result, the trade egg bred after Valentine. Anybody has an Arsani x Stripe? I have a random Bronze Shimmerking to trade...

Edited by Snowwall

well, seems i forgot to breed my valentines lol.

i was so tired yesterday i went to bed and forgot it was the last day for breeding

Trying to send someone a gift without checking whether they're around first. *pokes egg gloomily* And also very probably dropping my best option of a second word-code Val '17. rolleyes.gif NEVER FREAKIN' MIND! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

mislabeled my valentine breeding lists, so i ended up ap-ing lineages i needed to keep and keeping duplicate lineages. ofc i did not notice until just now when i went to test breed. so i set myself back a year but it's not the end of the world.

Forgot to influence the low time eggs before they hatched.

Hope most gender right!

Actually from last year, but I'm really remembering it now after Valentines breeding.

For the 2016 Valentine dragons, I only had one incubate left, so I used it one of my CBs so I'd have one to breed with sooner. I go on DC rarely except for holidays, so I forgot about this site. Turned out one had died, but the non-incubated egg still had around 17 hours left. That's how I ended up with only one mutamore. :'( At least Mutamores are my least favorite Valentines, but still, they're kind of charming. At least I have one.

This really changed how I raise eggs- now I always put them in one hatchery after their first day, just in case I forget, and only incubate with less than 5 days left. At least that's a positive.

Saw something I wanted on a two-way asking for a dummy, grabbed a dummy from the AP, but then the teleport was gone already. Went back to what I was doing before, which was breeding something to trade for a bloodswap.

Got an egg... but it auto'd because I had forgotten to abandon that dummy egg that had locked me. tongue.gif

(At least it was a common that will be super easy to replace, and it might also be useful to whoever will find it on the AP. smile.gif )

I bred (parents' names make this kind of funny) an egg when I had 4 on my scroll...it autoabandoned because I forgot not an hour after noticing that I had enough hatchlings to keep me from getting more eggs .-.

Trying to breed my Soulstones to my Shadow Walkers.

It took me a minute to figure out why they both refused.

Priding myself on remembering to pick up valentines this year, but deciding to wait a day to put them in a hatchery so they didn't receive too many views. Forgetting about them until just now and coming back to my scroll to find dead eggs. sad.gif *Sigh* And there are such awesome valentines this year!

ALL my Purples are on cooldown for Fertility, and I swear 90% of the time I don't use Fertility on a first breeding I get a refusal these days. I need more Purples...

Just bred the wrong gen dragons together cuz I couldn't take 5 seconds to check they were the ones I meant to breed & they produced an egg. dry.gif

Feel free to bite, neglect, zombify, or outright kill if you catch it in the AP.

Stare dumb at a Silver egg in the cave until someone else took it sleep.gif hate myself

While taking advantage of the lull between releases I've been working on holiday lineages. I just wasted 4 egg spots because I forgot to influence the eggs. Out of 5 eggs only one gendered correctly on it's own. Teach me to use egg spots for lineages when I'm otherwise distracted. sad.gif

I just wasted 4 egg spots because I forgot to influence the eggs. Out of 5 eggs only one gendered correctly on it's own. Teach me to use egg spots for lineages when I'm otherwise distracted. sad.gif

I've gotten so used to my projects breeding fails that I stopped influencing the extra siblings. Until I saw your post I was probably going to forget that influencing is a thing I need to do since I switched to a new project that actually gave me both kinds of eggs for once, and I will be keeping them. >_>

I've gotten so used to my projects breeding fails that I stopped influencing the extra siblings. Until I saw your post I was probably going to forget that influencing is a thing I need to do since I switched to a new project that actually gave me both kinds of eggs for once, and I will be keeping them. >_>

Glad my goof helped someone else. It makes it a bit easier to deal with. Thankfully there is plenty of time to try again before Halloween.

I forgot I had a dead egg on my scroll, and bred a Red dragon to a Tinsel. Of course they produced a Tinsel egg and it auto-abandoned - plus it was a Z code! So all you Z code seekers, keep an eye on the AP for a bronze Tinsel.

All this time when I wanted to change the capitalization in a name, I removed the name and then added it again because when I only changed the capitalization it showed the little "x" that means the name is taken and won't work.

I just found out I can ignore the "x" and just save the corrected name in one step. Because apparently DC is smarter than I thought and will let me put a "taken" name on the dragon that already had that name. biggrin.gif