wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

A day or two ago, I saw a Sunstone with the code ZPsst in the cave. I refreshed before I grabbed it right at the 5-minute drop so the egg fell behind the other eggs and I could not get it anymore. After the hour drop, the egg did not exist anymore. It would have been perfect to have since I have a ZLaid dragon. =/

Accidentally killed a dragon without removing it's name. unsure.gifi liked that name, too

blink.gif

Even now I keep collecting Vamps for someone to increase his army cool.gif

Pity we no longer talk ... sad.gif

Just wasted my birthday breeding of my Enraged Aegis because for some unknown reason I thought they'd produce Avatar of Destruction with GoN simply because of being Enraged, rather than the Creation the normal Aegis makes. But of course the BSA doesn't change their -element-, only their sprite. K'duh. So no birthday enraged-Aegis-kin for me this year. x.x; I have other GoNs to try for a birthday AoD, at least, but still, feel really dumb.

Not on dc per se but when I was adding some low time eggs to a hatchery I mistook the egg grows up in time for the egg dies in time and panicked when I thought the eggs all had <1 hour to live

I bit a egg before reading its code and it died and now I hate myself for not paying attention T_T

RIP Great code

Wish we had a BSA that could bring dead eggs back to life.

Here's a few:

-Forgot to look at my witchlight and ended up with 5 males and no female

-(Almost) forgot about the 2015 halloween event and only got the eggs, without playing the game

-Stopped playing for a while, missed many new releases.

-Did not hunt for any christmas dragons last year, since I had 1 dragon of each (not breeding either)

A day or two ago, I saw a Sunstone with the code ZPsst in the cave. I refreshed before I grabbed it right at the 5-minute drop so the egg fell behind the other eggs and I could not get it anymore. After the hour drop, the egg did not exist anymore. It would have been perfect to have since I have a ZLaid dragon. =/

If you knew the exact code, you could have used the GET URL method. Even when eggs aren't visible, someone who knows their code can get the egg just by typing dragcave.net/get/CODEHERE and pressing enter. I've done it a lot in the past, so as far as I know it still works.

If you knew the exact code, you could have used the GET URL method. Even when eggs aren't visible, someone who knows their code can get the egg just by typing dragcave.net/get/CODEHERE and pressing enter. I've done it a lot in the past, so as far as I know it still works.

That would surprise me - I get the invalid referrer page when attempting that.

Just noticed a egg I tossed to the AP to make room alted Y_Y

Found out by checking out a trade and was looking at the lineage and was like...wait a minute...arn't those MY dragons? @-@

I made a offer, maybe they will accept it but if not oh well, was my fail >-<

That would surprise me - I get the invalid referrer page when attempting that.

Trying it now I get some weird message. Not sure if I am even remembering how to do it. I have done something similar in the past, that I know. *shrugs*

I was scrolling through the holiday trading thread to find my own post to bump for the new morning, and at the same time was scanning through other posts for anything I'd want to bid on. I got excited for a moment when I saw a few checkers listed that I'm also working on...

.....then realized I was looking at my own post. rolleyes.gif

xd.png

I deferred getting another Silver LH in favour of the Christmas eggs ...

and now there are NO EGGS IN ANY BIOMES !!! HUH ?????? ohmy.gifblink.gif

is not Christmas without a Silver in the lineup !!! sad.gif

wazzup !!! unsure.gif

Bred my Solstice Draongs while it was day for Dragon Cave... now i need to wait another year to continue my breeding project, because i need rosy winged Solstices. Why did i not pay attention? sad.gif

Started perusing my scroll, looking for interesting things to pair my CB mistletoes and aegis with. Did I come up with 2 mistletoe and 1 aegis pairing to try (the max number I can do myself)? No. Of course not. I came up with 6 of each. Why do I do this to myself?

I wasn't sure whether or not to abandon a nice AP find to breed something for a trade, since the trade offer has unnamed parents (so I don't absolutely want it, but who knows when I'll find another one with the same lineage) and I had other plans for most of my CBs that I would need for the trade.

Then I found something on the "want" list that I can breed without interfering with my own breeding plans. So I bred that.

Without having abandoned that old AP find before. Which I realized right after clicking "breed" before the "you have plenty of eggs" page even loaded. tongue.gif

Realized I forgot to get a couple of extremely common 2g mates for THREE different holiday dragons. Ugh, guess I'll do that next year ... probably.

Forgot to abandon a multiclutch and lost an egg I really wanted to autoabandon. dry.gifsigh

Accidentally bred the wrong dragons... ''|D I wanted to breed the father of this egg to this female, but apparently I had too many dragon's pages open and was hasty... Hopefully someone will get some nice frozen hatchies out of those eggs, ha.

I was going to try and summon a GoN on Christmas, but totally forgot about it. I did it today and it turned out to be successful, so I feel even worse about forgetting to do it when I wanted to.

Curse my memory.