wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Took a chance on an ungendered hatchie that was offered on one of my trades. Precog says it will misgender. Ugh. I like its lineage, but now I can't do anything with it. Oh well. At least it somewhat fulfills a goal, but I think I'm done with taking more chances on hatchies unless already gendered.

Oh my GoN! I'm sorry! sad.gif

I promised a witchlight to someone who wasn't here on Halloween and set up a trade for it on EATW.

... And I forgot about the trade! Now all my witches are grown up...

After going back through my Halloweens to see how many eggs died, I realized I forgot to breed my Shadow Walker x Rosebud checker this year. That just cost me a year, groan.

This is why we need tabs for sorting dragons; otherwise I can't be trusted to get once-a-year breedings done =p

I used to collect way too much non-cb dragons, and now I'm having trouble finding any cb's from my scroll to breed (of a specific dragons).

Pretty much EVERY TIME I am on someone's profile and I want to go back to the main page of the forum I click the "find all posts by this member" button

WHen Will I learN?

Edited by AppleMango

Autoabandoned a mate for her. :/

I was looking forwards to carrying her lineage but I guess i'm going to have a wait a little longer now.. Thank you, Viridis. smile.gif

Edited by lovecats99

When I first started,

I abandoned an Green Dino egg because I thought it was bad to not have all dragons on your scroll..............................

Edited by DemimondeSemigoddess

Working on too many lineages at once. Now I'm egg-locked and out of incubates. Also not influencing this dragon. At least turpentines are common.

Didn't realize I was egglocked and got the overburdened message on a CB Spessartine :'(

I don't even own one...

Way way back, many moons ago, when there was talk about certain dragons going to stop being produced - such as frills, old bright pinks, and such - I neglected to collect as many as I could, so I spent many years mentally kicking myself about not having these things when I had the chance. No one else I could blame but me. From now on, I get a handful plus a few of each dragon, even if I'm not thrilled with it. I won't be caught short again.

Attempting to force this egg and getting egglocked, not to mention being unable to kill a dragon that I wanted to get rid of for a lot of time due to this mistake.

Edited by RohenTahir

After going back through my Halloweens to see how many eggs died, I realized I forgot to breed my Shadow Walker x Rosebud checker this year. That just cost me a year, groan.

This is why we need tabs for sorting dragons; otherwise I can't be trusted to get once-a-year breedings done =p

I know your pain. x-x Last December I was rushing to finish breeding my dragons in the last hour, and I realized at 11:59PM that I had missed my 5th Gen Winter Magi x Rosebud checker. Rushed to try and at least breed it to the AP, and missed it by seconds. At least it's not too horrible because I can still reach 6th Gen in February (2017), and that's as far as I planned on going because bloodswaps are kinda' impossible after 4th Gen, but I was so mad at myself for doing that. (Heck, I even posted here after I calmed down a bit.)

I also regret breeding one of my RAs to my Solstice for someone that same night because I'm really picky about how my code dragons are paired.

Edited by 11th

tongue.gif

It's not stupid but it is cool!!

As I do not know where to post it .. thought here might be good. smile.gif

Did you know if you google some of the dragon's names .. they will lead to that scroll ??

The example that I wanted to use belongs to someone whose name I can't find as a member sad.gif

But try it ... is really cool !! rolleyes.gif

I accidentally bred my Monarch pairing and forgot I had my max of eggs... Now I'm stalking the egg, hoping someone picks it up ;~; I also did the same with another egg, and now I'm stalking that one too, hoping the owner doesn't let it die (I get super attached to my dragons whoops)

I accepted the offer of two "cb" hatchies but forgot to check the 2nd one's lineage

and it grew up, there is a 2nd gen dark lumina in the wilderness out there now.

Never underestimate EATW's willingness to completely ignore part of your request...Or your own carelessness.

I keep forgetting to check my eggslots before grabbing from the cave. :( Saw blockers and thought I'd grab one in the hopes of freeing up a gemshard (trying to get a CB of each colour... they're hard to find in trades?). Took a pygmy and lo and behold, a gemshard replaces it but I can't pick it up. By the time I went to abandon one of my current eggs, someone else had taken it.

It also had a real name code... and capitalised correctly. OTL

I accepted the offer of two "cb" hatchies but forgot to check the 2nd one's lineage

and it grew up, there is a 2nd gen dark lumina in the wilderness out there now.

Never underestimate EATW's willingness to completely ignore part of your request...Or your own carelessness.

Technically, it's not Eatw, it's anywhere you're trading wink.gif

Stupid things I keep doing: getting holiday mates for holiday-kins I have, or the other way round, without checking if I actually already *have* one. Now I need to get some additional mates for the extras xd.png

Technically, it's not Eatw, it's anywhere you're trading wink.gif

yea, i just have a streak of terrible offers from them, and careless mistakes from me.

I once threw a Holly egg back into the AP after I managed to grab one, it was years ago tho but it still bugs me a little.

I was trying to trade a cb alpine pyraslite for a cb aeon egg...but when I was creating the teleport link, instead of clicking trade, I clicked one way transfer. I'm an idiot. I don't know who got it, but congratulations.

I was trying to trade a cb alpine pyraslite for a cb aeon egg...but when I was creating the teleport link, instead of clicking trade, I clicked one way transfer. I'm an idiot. I don't know who got it, but congratulations.

It's happened at least once to most of us I would think. It's just an unfortunate mistake, but I am repeatedly appalled that other players would take advantage of this.

The fruits of my hunt for an autumn seasonal... ("Okay, we're ONLY going to pick up seasonals, nothing else!")

user posted image

"Oh look, a black egg from the forest, let's take it! *locked*"

...You already HAVE BOTH SPRITES

I saw a CB spessartine but I missed it, and I also gifted one through the notice board. That's not the stupid thing. I'm not sure if I forgot about gifting it or if I'm just crazy, but I for some reason I thought I had one. I then went through all the trouble of creating trade posts...then I realized I didn't have one. I deleted all of the posts.