wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Bred my Caligenes yesterday, got two eggs. I was on mobile and I was too lazy to check the codes so I just picked one. Today I noticed the one I abandoned had gory on the code...It would've been perfect!

Edited by HeDy

ohmy.gif

I did nothing ... honestly !!

but the contagion has changed my mature Dark Green into an egg !! blink.gif

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I impulse-clicked a CB new release egg because it had two "Z"s in the code... but they're in the wrong place.

I had abandoned an older random-code egg and stayed awake too long just because I wanted to try to get another Z code so I'd have 4 of them. Now I'm locked with 4 random codes and only 3 Zs. sad.gif

(Don't know if I'm going to abandon another one and try again. If I misclick again, I just lose more egg slot time on Wednesday. And more sleep. Meh.)

(Edit: Of course I'll try to get an 8th one later anyway, because breeding, but chances of it being a Z are not great.)

(Edit2: Okay. Tried again, didn't misclick, got that Z. smile.gif And hopefully someone will like the random-but-still-nice code I abandoned for it.)

Edited by Confused Cat

I remember I used to be really active on the Abortion thread a few years ago, and I got warned a few times for getting really offensive. Now I see people I used to argue with on the thread and hope they don't hate me.

I bred my 2nd gen Graves to make a nice 3rd gen checker. I thought I had dumped an egg in the AP from an earlier breeding, but apparently I didn't causing my new Grave egg to auto abandon. :\

Edit: Oh my god! Yall won't believe this. I was hunting last night because I had free spots and I caught my own egg! Out of a clutch of 4 or 5, I even got the one with the code I wanted happy.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/WhytJ

Edited by JBluewind

I was unfamiliar with the Storm-Rider dragon sprite and chose it as a mate for one of my CB Cavern Lurkers as it looked cool. Realised after the fact that it was a 2G hybrid. Welp, it'll be good for freezing.

Wasn't around for Vday '14. I wasn't on hiatus, and I wasn't even doing anything important, either.

Didn't pay attention to the lineage I'd been trading for ...

Freezing a second female Grave instead of the Male one I needed mad.gif

Mixing up Two-headed Lindwurm's and Lunar Heralds description and grabbing a T-HL, thinking it was a Lunar Herald... Now I'm locked for 5 hours.

I would like to apologize to anybody who just saw my departures post and was just going to take the hatchling before I deleted the post. Stupid thing I did: I forgot I wanted one of those to freeze.

I took a break from DC, I came back in time to grab the new halloween eggs but I forgot to breed for the Red Nebula x Grave checker I've been working on for years. I would have been able to finish it this year too, baring refusals

I bred a bunch of nice non-halloween second-gen eggs during the halloween breeding window for the AP. The halloween backlog is so big that they're pretty much guaranteed to die before anyone has a chance to pick them up. sad.gif

Was too late to accept a Teleport link with new CB Halloweens (as an IOU) so they grew up.

Bummer! sad.gif

I grabbed only two of the new dragons.. Whoops. At least they're a nice little pair.

Not really stupid, but "thing I regret after doing it": I googled a dragon's name (parent of an AP find).

It's a type of spider. Google showed me pictures. Thank you Google, who needs sleep anyway.

I'm the dumbest person I know. I forgot to freeze a female Caligene. xd.png

Influenced a 2G Silver male when I needed it to be female. dry.gif

Tried a Neglected experiment without any kill slots, and while I had an egg on my scroll too nice to risk using EQ. Of course I got a turn but it also died. Kinda a stupid choice.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Not really stupid, but "thing I regret after doing it": I googled a dragon's name (parent of an AP find).

It's a type of spider. Google showed me pictures. Thank you Google, who needs sleep anyway.

I do that, but with gross, often gooey medical conditions.

"Oh, what's ___? Maybe I should look it up. OH GOD."

I made a point of keeping a halloween lineage that I thought I already had a mate for (as opposed to letting it go to another home and using the eggslot for something else) and it turns out they're related. They're related because I bred the other egg. They're the same thing. ARGH.

A friend forgot to get herself the new Halloween dragons and asked me (two days ago) if I still had any hatchlings. Well, I found 6 or 7 of those dark hatchies and stunned three of them. Only it turned out that the dark hatchies I still had left weren't the new one, but Cavern Lurkers. xd.png