Sashimi

Another sorting suggestion

This has been in my mind a while.

I would love an idea to save different custom sortings. Then it would be able to change the sorting to another easily and if you wanted the old sorting back, you just could choose it from your custom list. Ofc you can change your sorting now and whenever you want, but if you have a lot of dragons and you miss your old order, it's a huge pain to switch them back to old places.

The custom slots for everyone would be like 3-5.

Anyone supporting this / have any ideas? :)

Yeah, sounds like a good idea. Its especially good if you just want to try something out to see how it looks, but don't actually want to keep it that way.

Yeah, sounds like a good idea. Its especially good if you just want to try something out to see how it looks, but don't actually want to keep it that way.

Yes, I thought about that too. ^^

This would be helpful. When I came back I tested out tjsort for someone, forgetting that it auto saved. That was right after I had just sorted everything how I wanted. I still have no idea what that sorting was. >_>

It would make it so much easier to count the number of dragons of a specific breed you have, or breed all your dragons of one breed, if I could toggle between "sort by breed" and my custom order. I vote yes.

Edited by ~!~

This. Several times I've considered changing the basic way I sort things, but I've felt it would be too much of a pain to try something only to find out it doesn't work then have to go back to what I have now.

Edited by KageSora

Oh yes! I would love to be able to play around with my sorting, knowing that if I don't like it, I have an easy way to go back to my current sort.

This. Several times I've considered changing the basic way I sort things, but I've felt it would be too much of a pain to try something only to find out it doesn't work then have to go back to what I have now.

Exactly this. I've been toying with the idea of rainbow sort (custom) for a while but I don't want to resort everything if I don't like it. :<

would be super helpful <3 since my sorting is first by the order i caught the species, then species together, then similar species after.

Support! I'm still trying to find a way of sorting that I like, but at the current moment, I don't want to do anything because I can't undo it.