XLaurentX

Zombies

Oh, right, there was this in the funny pics thread:

[Put awesome picture here.]

Very nice Rhea xd.png

o.o Should I change my avatar, for your sake? XD

I got a printer and a microscope. Either I bash em in the head or I defeat them with SCIENCE!

Edited by RheaZen

a box of chocolates, my left hand, a desk lamp, a mirror.

nothing very long range....

oh oh mirror too lol

Edited by Layn

Same.....and my backpack.

I don't even have that. Only a wall. On my right though. I have books, a fan, clothes, a sharp stick....................

1 foot - a printer, a set of shelves, paper.

2 feet - licroscope, mini-vacuum, cloth bag.

3 feet+ - stuff from my closet; clothes, luggage. Oh, and a metal bar (for the hangers). Yay metal bar!

tongue.gif

Hm, we can choose more stuff? Past my lamp is my empty T.V. shell, my backpack, a wall mirror, and a stick. I don't remember where the stick came from, but whatever.

If I get stuff from my right, however, I can throw Twilight books at them.

The box is down here because I put my Digimon on top of it xd.png

tongue.gif

Hm, we can choose more stuff? Past my lamp is my empty T.V. shell, my backpack, a wall mirror, and a stick. I don't remember where the stick came from, but whatever.

If I get stuff from my right, however, I can throw Twilight books at them.

The box is down here because I put my Digimon on top of it xd.png

Forget throwing them. Read them aloud. That book is zombie repellent it is that bad.

Well unless you count your avatar I got a wall.

Same. On both sides. I got stuff infrot of (and next to) my desk, and I've got stuff behind me. But directly to the right and left of where I sit.... walls. Besdies, come the zombie apocalyse I only have to walk into my front room to have a nice array of weaponry.

Same. On both sides. I got stuff infrot of (and next to) my desk, and I've got stuff behind me. But directly to the right and left of where I sit.... walls. Besdies, come the zombie apocalyse I only have to walk into my front room to have a nice array of weaponry.

Oh I walk into the garage and I got plenty. I have a nail gun. That would work.

I have kinetimortophobia, or the fear of the moving dead. They give me nightmares. So I stay stocked with 5 kinds of knives and a bludgeoning tool at the ready.

Am I the only person who has a six inch dagger to her left? Yeah, probably am. And should probably put it away considering it's been sitting there for a while.

And, as for other weapons, hello shot guns in my closet. My .22's in there as well. So, I think I'm set for zombie invasion. At least weapon-wise.

I have a katana in my room. And some dagger in there too

and do you have the tools to maintain the edge on said katana?

And is it one of those stupid cheap katanas with acid etching on the blade and paper tape for the grip? (lulz a friend had one of those. it fell apart the first time he tried to cut bamboo with it)

Or is it a really, good quality sword that can cut bamboo and rice mats? and btw, if you answer "yes" to this question I'm gonna ask you how much it cost, because I KNOW how much they cost. And I am skeptical that you actually own one.

Edited by Layn

I have the good quality katana. Me and my sis both. We're still tryingto get the stuff to sharpen them again. My sis said limestone would work.

Price: R1250

mind telling me what it's made of?

that's awfully cheap to be real.

Edited by Layn

Not that bad qaulity. I cut my entire hand the day I got it.

I dunno what it's made of... Never asked

because there are two types of sharp swords.

Real ones, have ray skin hilts, and tempered blades, and go for anywhere from 500-2000 USD. I know this because I've been lurking the catalogues that sell the real ones with the assistance of my sword instructor. Who owns a real sword and knows what to look for.

Cheap ones are about 100 USD, and have paper tape over plastic hilts, the balance is off, you can't cut bamboo with them because if you do, the blade gets deformed and then you can whip it around and it flops like paper, the blade isn't tempered, just sharpened, and had acid etching put over it, weakening the blade but making it look tempered.

Yours converts to approximately 178 USD, which is why I'm mildly skeptical. A cheap sharp sword may be sharp, but I would not count on one in a zombie attack.

Edited by Layn

I think the favourite of mine would be the Kukri (not that it's nescesarily that much use against zombies...). I've got a really nice ex-Gurkha one.

Edit: spelling

Edited by TikindiDragon