XLaurentX

Zombies

Crowbars are better than guns, dude.

Pry open doors, smash skulls, light, small-ish.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/425802

Physical: A

Mental: B

Experience: A

Emotional: F

Overall: Z+

On another note, I've been waiting for a thread like this to pop up. I've been planning for a zombie invasion for years. If it's a small scale invasion, my home has a location that could easily be fortified into a basically solid steal base. If it's a large scale invasion, we have a boat and live 15 minutes from the ocean. I'm gonna go live on an oil drilling platform. (Yay for reading the zombie survival guide!)

Honestly, my plan for a Zombie invasion involves me dieing as quickly (and painlessly) as possible. smile.gif

Just don't get bitten then, 'cause that most likely will /not/ be painless. And we'll have to deal with you afterwards :-/.

It was never explained if the water would be contaminated or if in massive amounts of water the virus could be diluted enough to be harmless.

What zombies we talking about anyway, Surival Guide Zombies, Spoof Zomies, George Romero Zombies, Voodoo Zombies or Rage Zombies?

What zombies we talking about anyway, Surival Guide Zombies, Spoof Zomies, George Romero Zombies, Voodoo Zombies or Rage Zombies?

Just your typical zombie. Doesn't matter as long as it isn't gag zombies(Zombies in gag) or sex zombies(Zombies in pron)

Edited by crazywargod

To the survival quiz thing:

Physical: A

Mental: C (surprising to me)

Experience: C (which is far better than I hoped)

Emotional: F (no surprise there, I'm as soft as a pillow)

Overall: Z+.

Zombies, meh. While a cool idea for movies and fantasies, there is no reality to the idea. General zombie characteristics are sucky for their survival. Not to mention about everything can be used to kill them. I could kill them with a single paper clip.

Just don't get bitten then, 'cause that most likely will /not/ be painless. And we'll have to deal with you afterwards :-/.

I figure the Zombies will eventually win so might as well join their side early. smile.gif

Lol, touche.

I prefer to think of zombies as the moaning-groaning, shambling kind that can't sprint after you. :3

What makes you think that?

Several things. It would require for me to be rather long-winded.

What, do you actually think it's possible/plausible?

Physical:B woot me and my short skinny slef xd.png

Mental: D i dont pay attention ehh

Expirence: F oh snap im screwd!

Emontional: F kill me NOW guys

overall: A WTF lol maybe dont kill me i could be usefull >_<

Crowbars are better than guns, dude.

Pry open doors, smash skulls, light, small-ish.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/425802

Edit:

Got B on both mental and physical. Booyah.

Z plus on the overall quiz.

"Your knowledge, strength, and will to survive are unstoppable. It would take a nuclear holocaust to remove you from the face of the earth. Zombies don't stand a chance."

Z+ overall, although apparently I'm an idiot. Not sure how they worked that one out.

Anyway:

user posted image

I got:

Physical: B

Mental: C

Experience: F

Overall: Z+

But this will never happen so...

Physical rating: C

Mental rating: C

Experience rating: D

Emotional rating: F

Overall rating: Z+

That quiz is inaccurate.

Yeah, I'm not all that healthy, that's correct. I don't know much about guns, yeah. I know LOTS about zombies and I've been studying for quite a while on how to survive a zombie attack, AND I've been preparing. If someone is unable to walk, I can't take them with me. It's the sad truth. If they turn into a zombie, I shoot them. It might be hard, but I have to so I can survive.

>:B

But, then again, quizzes are very inaccurate when it comes to something that's never happened before.

But yeah.

I personally believe it can happen. Does it sound stupid that I believe it can happen? Yes. Does that stop me from believing? No.

Besides--It's become a habit to plan my way out of places if a zombie so happens to be there XD

Would you survive a zombie attack?

Your Result: you're a surviver!

when you hear the news,you gather all your loved ones,board up the doors and windows,get drunk,play some poker with grandma,pop some popcorn and watch the madness on tv from the comfort of your couch till its over.

Result Breakdown:

81% you're a surviver!

27% you're a zombie killin' god!

15% you're a zombie!

14% you're dead!

Quiz Created on GoTo Quiz

Mental: A

Experience: Z

Total: Z+

What emotions? huh.gif

While I was skimming for a new quiz I thought I would share an opinion on a few.

STUPID!!! >:| I mean ones best choices were rocket launcher and grenades. Sure they might kill a few but both would cause unnecessary noice bringing more of the f***ers. Another had them driving a tank........... PROBLEM! They can't drive! They might be able to step on the gas but they wouldn't be able to DO anything.

There was ONE zombie game that had a zombie that could drive and use weapons, at least the fleash eating kind of zombie, but you played as him.

Mental: A

Experience: Z

Total: Z+

What emotions? huh.gif

Obviously in order to survive a zombie apocalypse we need to be able to kill our friends and family in cold blood. And not help out other people.

Obviously in order to survive a zombie apocalypse we need to be able to kill our friends and family in cold blood. And not help out other people.

"Travel light"/"Extra baggage."

Well if my friends or family turned zombie and I was around I would definitely kill them. As I see it they are no longer my friends or family but a flesh eating monster with no possible cure.

Well if my friends or family turned zombie and I was around I would definitely kill them. As I see it they are no longer my friends or family but a flesh eating monster with no possible cure.

Zombies don't have memory of their past lives. If someone get's bit by a zombie, I'll kill them. At that point you have no choice, there is no cure.

Also, Rule #2 - Double tap. You think it's dead, one more makes 100% sure.