XLaurentX

Zombies

Being swallowed by T-Rex might be quite ... incomfortable... Imagine yourself, being still alive and choking, while moving down the pipe to a stomach, full of acid...  laugh.gif

True, true. And probably while you are also suffering of the pain caused by the t-rex crushing half of your body with it's jaws.. Being killed by zombies or T-rex.. Hard choice for me D:

I really don't like zombies. Mainly because they look scary and they eat people. I would prefer being eaten by a T-rex than a zombie because the T-rex could swallow you whole so it's a quick death.

Actually, it really wouldn't swallow you whole, it's much more likely it would chew on you first. Which would probably be less painful, one good chomp and you're gone, swallowed whole? I shudder at the thought.

What about a zombified T-Rex? If we assume a zombie-virus, it could probably infect other creatures too. A zombie T-Rex would likely be slower, but even stronger than usual. Which won't be of much use if you can just walk away from it. biggrin.gif

What would be really terrifying would be zombie mosquitoes. ninja.gif

Edited by dustpuppy

What about a zombified T-Rex? If we assume a zombie-virus, it could probably infect other creatures too. A zombie T-Rex would likely be slower, but even stronger than usual. What would be really terrifying would be zombie mosquitoes. ninja.gif

Well, not necessarily. Not all virus can infect other things, many are specialized.

Well, not necessarily. Not all virus can infect other things, many are specialized.

Okay yes, that is true.

But if there was a virus specialized for a T-Rex (or any other animal) would the infected even hunt humans or go after the brains of their own species?

Well, there could be a rare chance of the virus starting partial genetic activation in rodents/bats/birds, causing them to mob and attack humans/the uninfected of their own kind. Plague Inc. answers a lot of stuff about zombies.