XLaurentX

Zombies

Crowbars are better than guns, dude.

Pry open doors, smash skulls, light, small-ish.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/425802

Edit:

Got B on both mental and physical. Booyah.

Z plus on the overall quiz.

"Your knowledge, strength, and will to survive are unstoppable. It would take a nuclear holocaust  to remove you from the face of the earth. Zombies don't stand a chance."

Strength: B

Mental: C

Expierience: D

Emotional: D

Overall: Z+

I did better than I thought I would.

o.o

edit: typo

Edited by CYDA LUVA83

Crowbar = good.

Shotgun = good.

Crowbarshotgun = horribly impractical.

So. Yeah. The end of the world thread is starting to trend towards the zombie apocalypse, we need this again.

Retook the quizzes. Still a zombie-killing god.

Um has any one actually seen a real zombie? I mean like on the earth not made up or in movies. Until I actually see a zombie start going around biting and killing people I am just going to assume that there will never be a zombie outbreak. Therefore I won't have to worry about just another thing.

When the zombyapocalypse happens(cuase we all know it will) My friends and I plan to find a tree and stay in that tree. And then just snipe till we run out of ammo ad have to go get more :V

I find zombies pure stupidity. When you think about it all they seem to be is the dead walking right? Well if there really dead. Then they showed be not moving at all. Why? The mustles are dead. The human body also runs on electricity to. When your dead that... leaves or dies with you. So also there's nothing to send signals at all either. So right there they should be not moving.

And whats with head shots on them? There dead they got no more use for the head. All it has is the brain and now supposedly dead senses. Its just a useless blob of bone and flash now. From how a zombie is met to work from what I hear taking a gun to them will only make them look like swish cheese. Not kill them (even though there already dead).

And on that note a flame thrower could.... or a rocket launcher. Blow them to peices or burn them back to there graves. They can't harm you when ashes. The rocket part..... ok the head can still bite you should you get to close and not pay attention.

All in all if zombies where to some how exist I'd find a flame thrower and burn the walking abominations to there graves.

Oh lets not forget stomach acids would breach there stomachs and dissolve there inner-eds right down tot he feet.

Zombies? It depends on what you think the word means. If the word "zombie" puts the image of a green, stiff-legged, moaning, rotting undead human in your brain, then I'd have to say that's highly unlikely to ever happen. But in some ways, zombie can mean "out of it." Not all the way there. Alive, but not living. When someone goes through something traumatizing, they often turn into just a breathing and eating machine. They say, feel, think, and do pretty much nothing. That is easily considered a "zombie" among terms.

In other words, the idea of a zombie is pretty cool. An interesting topic- the zombie apocalypse, and whatnot. My hobby is writing, and I've written multiple stories about zombies. You can do whatever you'd like with them; turn them into brain-eating monsters, turn them into disease-infested human beings, etc. And zombie movies are pretty epic. Zombieland is like the best movie I've ever seen, period.

Moaning, groaning, shuffling undead corpses with an intelligence comparable to a rock? Not so scary.

What's scary is when the infected are still living, can think, and can run. Think "I Am Legend" and "28 Weeks Later".

Moaning, groaning, shuffling undead corpses with an intelligence comparable to a rock? Not so scary.

What's scary is when the infected are still living, can think, and can run. Think "I Am Legend" and "28 Weeks Later".

You must not have seen any good zombie movies.

Also: Little lost dragon - head shots work because zombies (in usual zombie lore) are relying on their brain stem to function.

Edited by 7Deadly$ins

Think "I Am Legend" and "28 Days Later".

Fixed. Because we all know there was never a sequel. Nope.

YES! Zombies! I love Zombies!! biggrin.gif

I have I think five posters (two are for The Walking Dead), some books, movies and other misc items smile.gif

Zombies are basically my favorite horror movie monsters.

o_O You guys didn't like Weeks? I thought Days kinda sucked, effects and intensity-wise, but that's just me...

Edited by Katie92

If an "invasion/infestation" ever happens, I have my wrench. I'm perfectly fine. And if I loose the wrench, I always have that sword in my attic I can use (though no one ever said if it was an actual real sword or one of those trophy 'hey look what I got' fakes that 'should not be used in actual combat' but if it is, the thing still manages to slice stuff!)

I could always just steal a bow from school since it probably won't need them anymore rolleyes.gif or use the one I lost somewhere... if I ever find it.

I'm sure one of my friends would know where it is (one seems very guilty in taking my stuff sadly...) and I know where to find them. On a roof or up high somewhere... since both stated that if this happened, they'd wish they could fly. I made a comment of zombies flying airplanes then and well.... it was funny to watch their reaction. (they hate zombies)

Strength: A

Mental: A

Experience: Z (apparently that's good.)

Emotional: F

Overall: Z+ (apparently that's good.)

I am totally ready. >:o

now that I think about it LLD is right plus who would think it would be a good idea to release an infection that can destroy the earth in about 3 years if they could think. if the could not, probably about 15. and last on this post, the only way we would not survive is if we did not have opposable thumbs or "hearts". in my oppinion.

Edited by 9pmg5665

o_O *agrees with SPQR*

If there was a real zombie attack I'd be like *ZOMG.* and probably die as soon as I went outside.

I'd try to hide on a roof. o_O

That wouldn't work very long.

Well, this is how I fared at the zombie quiz:

- Physical rating: B

- Mental rating: C

- Experience rating: C

- Emotional rating: F

Total survival rank: Z+

EAST TENNESSEE ZOMBIE SURVIVAL GROUP OFFICIAL PLAN OF SURVIVAL.

Part 1 - Pre-infection.

All members are to study the zombie survival guide (from here referred to as the zBible) EXTENSIVELY. It is to be considered sacred, scriptural in the area of zombie survival. No other conflicting texts are considered applicable to your survival. As a result of your study of the zBible, all reasonable supplies are to be stockpiled including weapons and portable food supplies. Specifics of what to stockpile can be found within the zBible.

Part 2 - reacting to infection

All members are to assemble at warriors path state park, specifically on Duck Island. Those with special assignments will first raid Holston Ammunition Plant (the manufacturer of ALL of the Army's RDX/HMX) for an ample supply of explosives. The panic resulting from the zombie invasion should render the plant helpless and defenseless. If not, resort to individual reaction plans to be issued only to soldiers involved in this op.

After acquisition of explosives and supplies from various locations, all available vehicles are to be placed as a solid barrier on the bridge between the mainland and the island. After which, a hole will be blasted on the ISLAND side of the cars, thereby causing any zombie surpassing the almost impenetrable wall of cars to plummet into the lake. Watches are to be posted on all shallow beaches around the island round the clock in shifts. Weapons and supplies will be communal and rationed. Zombies will be systematically exterminated as they approach until such time as they are no longer a threat.

-------------

Mhmm. That's right.

Edited by philpot123

In all reality, I'd probably have a mental breakdown if there were zombies. :U

Took the quiz:

Physical rating: B (LOLOL)

Mental rating: D (yep, 'bout right)

Experience rating: F (LOL true :U)

Emotional Rating: D

Total survival rank: B

I'd be the first to die |D