XLaurentX

Zombies

I was thinking, Hmm, there is no Zombie thread so what the heck!

If a zombie invasion came I would die last... I promise you.

And to motivate you:

user posted image

Discuss

I think I've gotten over zombies. While fun to plan for a possible attack, realistically it'll never happen.

Crowbars are better than guns, dude.

Pry open doors, smash skulls, light, small-ish.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/425802

Edit:

Got B on both mental and physical. Booyah.

Z plus on the overall quiz.

"Your knowledge, strength, and will to survive are unstoppable. It would take a nuclear holocaust to remove you from the face of the earth. Zombies don't stand a chance."

Edited by Qwackie

Crowbars are better than guns, dude.

Pry open doors, smash skulls, light, small-ish.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/425802

Edit:

Got B on both mental and physical. Booyah.

My physical rating: B

My mental rating: C

My experience rating: C

My emotional rating: F

Overall rank: Z+

Overall Z+

Physical: B

Mental: C

Experience: B

Emotional: F

Hey, I'm aspie. I kinda expected the mental and emotional ones to be low. Apparently it helps that I 1) Know my way around guns, 2) know my way around horses and 3) know my way around engines wink.gif

Physical & Mental: B

Experience: C

Emotional: F

Overall: Z+

Whoo! I was totally expecting to fail. My ex-friends are the Zombie nuts, not me. x3

For those interested:

Zombie Research Society

And I had a link to a Zombie outbreak map a lot more intensive than ZRS's, but now I can't find it. x3

Overall B, which was surprising considering my individual low scores.

But really, I think I might just off myself if it came to a zombie apocalypse, the stress would be too much and, even if one did live, what kind of world would that be to live in?

I'm terrified of zombies. So terrified. If there's even the tiniest bit of a threat of zombies I'm shooting myself in the head immediately.

Physical rating: C

Mental Rating: D

Experience rating: F

Emotional Rating: B

Total rank: C

Edited by Syaoransbear

Ive read the Zombie surival guide, have a zombie back-up plan already know how to barricade my house, I used to be a Zombie nut, but most likely a zombie take over wouldn't happen, but I would be ready

Quis Results

Physical Rating: A

Mental: A

Experience: A

Emotional: A

Overall: Z+

Z+

Although the obvious solution is to breed with the zombies, and in time, your differences will be forgotten.

I think most of these problems are stated in The Zombie Surival Guide by Max Brooks like the 7th one I think he says animals run from zombies because tainted flesh is incredibly poisonous to living things, and anyway this thread is just for fun I don't think anyone here really thinks a zombie apocalypse will happen.

Edited by MonkeyLord

and anyway this thread is just for fun

Good thing I enjoy killing fun.

Murdering it in cold blood.

7 is completely stupid. If animals or insects ate a zombie they become one too. That is why they stay away from them. Animal instinct is better then humans. Some house pets might be screwed but any out and about animal is A-OK

6 has more base but insects would not help in decay for reasons stated above.

5 also more plausible

4 is plausible but what about biting? Seriously of course if it happened in a public place it could be easy to stop but how about small areas that spread to bigger ones. You may still be able to stop it but it will be significantly harder.

3 is not so plausible. Zombies can still move with injury even if it is harder.

2 is very plausible but don't drink the water. Zombies in the water will be spilling vile and the disease into it. Infecting sea life and such cutting one of our most vital resources. For awhile anyway.

1 is very true. No arguments there.

Good thing I enjoy killing fun.

Murdering it in cold blood.

Like the zombies wink.gif

@crazywargod, did you read my post? zombie flesh is poisonous to all living thing it kills them.

I think I've gotten over zombies. While fun to plan for a possible attack, realistically it'll never happen.

What makes you think that?

Like the zombies wink.gif

@crazywargod, did you read my post? zombie flesh is poisonous to all living thing it kills them.

The virus is present within the entire body and would circulate before killing the victim. Poisonous flesh is not an instantaneous kill and it wouldn't kill the victim fast enough to keep the virus from spreading completely. Plus magots live off dead flesh so even if they ate it they wouldn't die until the virus killed them.

EDIT:FYI I was still typing before your post so I never read it.

Edited by crazywargod