requiesticat

The Birthday Massacre

This group may be gothic, but their music is serene (well, most of it). Dreamy.

I love them.

The main singer is Chibi. :3

Some of their songs:

Red Stars

The Night Loop

If you already know of TBM, then lets discuss.

Blue is a really good song, I haven't really bothered to hear their other songs, (Though I do have a few on my iPod)

I suggest listening to the song ^^

I got the new album yesterday biggrin.gif

Someone gave me the link to Nothing and Nowhere in what... 2002 maybe? tongue.gif I loved it immediatly!

I have seen them 3 times, twice at M'era Luna, and at Terra Gotha. I got the change to go backstage before and after the show. I have a huge poster with autographs and Chibi dedicated Horrorshow to me that night biggrin.gifwub.gif

OMG so luccckyyy. T_T

I always wanted to go see TBM at a concert, but I don't even know if they play at them anymore.

Edited by Kandycat

In october they will tour in the UK, and in November there will be a tour in the USA ^.^

I tried to look it up on the official website, but they are still working on that. They have a rotating banner on their Myspace with some dates and if you check 'Video' there is a button 'Shows'.

This is the link to the myspace.

I am still working on my new website, but here are some photos

TBM @ Terra Gotha XV

TBM @ M'Era Luna 2006

Here are the official pictures of Terra Gotha. If you look at the first photographs of Some people from the Terra Gotha audience, there I am with Chibi ^.^

And M'era Luna 2005! With all the pretty umbrellas:P

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Edited by Aerouant

Nope tongue.gif I can only take photos (but my mother bought a videocamera.. maybe I can get some filmingskilles tongue.gif)

When the Birthday Massacre released their first Album I fell DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH THEM. : D It's amazing to see they are still around, and successful! I only know the first album, I should look into their more recent stuff.

Same here, I only have their first two albums, but I've always loved their sound and music. :]

I know almost all their songs...

Did you guys know they came out with a new album sometime this september?

Edited by Kandycat

To quote this person:

"Their songs are so much better to listen to at night. Just suits the dark atmosphere and seeming sereneness that the night presents."

True... the songs are better at night.

Damn, movie, remember me, and the songs without lyrics are so... pretty. :3

I know almost all their songs...

Did you guys know they came out with a new album sometime this september?

I got it the day they released it in Europe, and I love it... but there is not a song I don't like.

I also love the demo's. Nighttime and Nothing and Nowhere... Queen of Hearts is one of my favorites wub.gif

Remember me is rereleased with Walking with Strangers.

Their new album is EPIC!!! All songs are really good, vocals got much better. Clip 'In the Dark' is great too *_*

xd.png After the new release I just listened to 'Pins' whole day... Completely forgot about anything else! The atmosphere is unique. tongue.gif

Their Lyrics are the only ones I enjoyed. They are beatiful... I think they are complex, deep and poetical... I haven't heard anything that can be compared to them. Maybe because my native language isn't english and I don't live in english speaking country after all unsure.gif

In the earlier albums I like Looking glass, Kill the Lights, The Dream, Nighttime, Shiver, Playdead, Movie, Lovers End, To Die For, Violet.

Well, they are my favourite not counting the new songs. laugh.gif

Currently listening to: Happy Birthday.

I <3 the Pins and Needles song. But The Night Loop would have to be my all-time favorite.

I have most of TBM's songs on my ipod, too, although I kind of wish I could find a CD somewhere.

Edited by Kandycat

...I have to admit, though,

is the best song on Pins and Needles. It's just so beautiful.

I cannot stop listening to the new album, ever since I got it back in september xd.png

Too addicted, I cannot help it!

I think it is hard to pick a favorite song... I really like Shallow Grave and Midnight...

They have a new EP Imaginary Monsters released! Three new songs with beautiful Chibi's voice (somehow it's more beautiful than usual!), good lyrics and atmospheric melody. Though I don't like remixes very much in this EP they are excellent, especially Shallow Grave ones. I hope they'll keep recording awesome tracks like these!

They have a new EP Imaginary Monsters released! Three new songs with beautiful Chibi's voice (somehow it's more beautiful than usual!), good lyrics and atmospheric melody. Though I don't like remixes very much in this EP they are excellent, especially Shallow Grave ones. I hope they'll keep recording awesome tracks like these!

People have done some wonderful remixes of the Birthday Massacre's earliest songs too.

I hope they come out with Velvet on their new album.

Some of my favorites (and some more than others):

Pale

Under the Stairs

Horror Show

Nowhere

The Night Loop

Secret

Red

A lot of songs, I suppose.

I am a bit disappointed with the remix of Pins and Needles, though.

I cannot be sure if they would ever release Velvet.. It would be awesome, for sure! But they do not like to ´cover´ a lot, not even their own songs.

Mm.

I prefer Pale and Secret to most of the other songs on that album for some reason. But all things considered, it's just as good as their others.

Chibi's covers are actually always pretty good.

I like I Think We're Alone Now a lot.