TJ09

2010-09-03 - Downtime TOMORROW

Well if TJ said a couple minutes I'd be confident, the host I'm figuring I'll see the cave Monday. Here's hoping I'm wrong.

Oh boy... Ready guys?

x3 Page four! Woot! Not a hideous mass yet!

Yep! It seems to be down now. Let's hope it is just a few minutes!

They started early it seems.

TJ had to take the server down so that the power outage wouldn't murder it. 5 minutes to save massive amounts of trouble isn't a big deal.

Even if it turns out to be longer than a few minutes, I don't think any of you are going to die. :|

Even if it turns out to be longer than a few minutes, I don't think any of you are going to die. :|

I think you'd be surprised....

*sigh* Even though I knew this was coming, I started having connection issues last night so this is just frustrating. *sigh* Hope it comes back soon.

We don't need a running count of the downtime, guys. If the Cave is down past a predetermined time, I'm calling TJ and letting him know. Hopefully, we won't get to that point.

Besides, it really hasn't been that long. Do something else in the meantime. Go outside, have something to eat, take a nap, and this will have passed by the time you get back. smile.gif 'sides, there's no use complaining about something that needs to be done no matter what. :/

Dowwwn here. Still! It's not so big deal for me though, i'm not that kind of DC-addict :'D

But i feel sorry if someone had "big plans" for today! I mean, finally free for egg hunting or something. Let's hope the best!

Eek I so should have fogged that egg last night... and I have a trade today. But ah well. No biggie I guess. *shifty eyes*

I think you'd be right. It HAS taken more than a

"few" min. So far 35 min. and counting.

Guess I forgot to ck the forum. Was wondering WHY

I couldn'r ck my babies. Now I know..

OH well, they'll be OK for awhile longer.

Thanks to know it wasn't the "LAGMONSTER"

LOL laugh.giflaugh.gif

Well, there's the washing to do, the lawn to mow, the husband, cats and fish to feed, the children to ring, the bed to make (it's true I haven't done it yet), the floor to mop, some essentials to buy and a little business to run, so thanks TJ this has saved my day.

Knock off the spam, guys! or I'll be giving out warns. >.> Keep on the subject of the downtime scheduled and stay only on that topic. Don't get out of hand.