shelldoo

is there that one egg

that your subconscious think you need, that you don't really need?

for me it is nebulas. if i am on the main page and see brilliant radiance my fingers auto click. my daughter and fiancee (both play) crack up and tell me i need to give up and just have an army of them. i can't seem to resist the radiance....it is too much for me. then i nab 4 off the main page, and abandon them 5 hrs later. it is crazy, but for some reason my finger still clicks. i don't have a 'clicking' problem w/ any other egg. i can resist them all but the nebula...why oh why....which explains the two nebulas on my scroll's names.

so do you have that one that seems to make you click even if you don't really want it?

Dinos...I have all of them and don't need or want anymore, but I can't resist clicking them lol. I just gift them 5 hours later so I guess its not a total loss :0)

I would say probibly CB whites because in the past I need a bunch of them form a lineage of mine and now that I no longer need more CB's I am tired of the white dragosn yet every time I see pure I'm like AHHHHHHHHHHH and click it...I have gotten too many whites that way.

Edit: xd.png almost forgot papers. Ya I auto click them too even if I have a grand total of 4 or 5 now...I'll still click them while silver or gorld hunting >.<

Edited by Delphine

Day/Night Drake. My Finger Seems To Click Them Even Though I Have Both The Day And Night And Don't Want Anymore. It Gets Annoying When They Fill Up The Last Slot...

And Blacks.

Edited by cennt123

Yeah, I get it with unbreedables. I accidentally grabbed a paper and a chicken because of this. I don't need them and, apparently, they don't make great trade offers at this point...but my mind and finger are convinced it's a good idea to click them whenever they pop up. Same happens with CB whites, as they were pretty rare for a while and then they became easier to find.

Also, before the new release, I spent a while grabbing "brightly coloured markings" eggs in case I got a stripe. Now I'm only hunting the Ridgewings, but every time I see the "brightly coloured markings" description I compulsively click! And end up locked and unable to hunt for what I actually need, of course. *facepalm*

Not at the moment, though I used to be this way with silvers back when the cave didn't have so many players and they didn't appear quite so rare.

Though I do admit that the "Brightly marked" ones are tempting.

i am so making my two, mocking family members read this thread so they can see i am not the only one hahaha.

i can feel for your frustration when you grab one that locks you. it happens regularly to me *sigh*

CB whites. Tough I need a female, all my whites are male :D I'll get it in this month I promise.

Also, with 'this egg is glowing as brightly as the sun' -description I have to think twice before I click that egg, it's very hard to distinguish from a silver.

Dinos, papers and cheese. I have plenty of all 3 - 42 dinos, 17 each of papers and cheese, but I always want to click when I see one.

i envy those w/ cheese clicking lol i have yet to get one because i am too mesmerized by the nebs lol

Papers. It took me forever to get one. I ended up having to trade a silver hatchie for a paper egg a long while ago. I have like twelve now, but I can't seem to stop clicking on them in the cave and AP.

Dinos...I always spaz click them even though I have my complete set.

Blacks,blacks,AP blacks,inbred blacks..any dang black that might have 1% chance of being that elusive C/B OR even a nice even generation with c/b parents,or a gold ,or rare mate ..

I was naive ,and only got ONE C/B black when I began on DC..I am now sooo much in lust with the all black lineages! xd.png

Rockin' On

Yeah, strange markings egg dry.gif It just makes me curious which one is it, every single time, so I click just for the thrill of finding out. And I really don't need any more Horses and Ochredrakes, sure a Skywing or two wouldn't hurt but there are a lot more pressing "needs" at the moment, so many dragons I still don't have. No, I'm catching stupid strange markings just because it's fun dry.gif

What's more, I usually catch them after I'm hunting for say Red, without seeing one, for half an hour and start to get bored, I lock myself with it and immediately Red drops in the cave, often moving through all three slots, taunting me.

^ Oh yeees, I do that too. But at least I can drop them right back...and I've had a few very good catches, like 2nd gens from black x metallic and a couple of purebreds. :3

Though I do admit that the "Brightly marked" ones are tempting.

There are extremely hard to resist. I keep forgetting that they are most likely spitfires, and not the stripes I want and need.

ap or CB whites there was a white and a pink in the ap yesterday i needed the pink and i auto clicked the white T^T

Let's see...

Papers, Chickens, Dinos, Vampires and Cheeses... my subconscious refuses to remember that I have them all.

In the Cave, aditionally: Whites, Pinks, Reds, Stones, Splits, Vines...

Basically I can't help but snag anything that is somewhat rare even if I just don't need them anymore because I already have them.

And all eggs of the MM release my fingers twitch because they were rare for such a long time.