christmawolf

Fablehaven

What do you think of Fablehaven?  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The third was my favorite one!

It was so dark and creepy!

yeah. I love how Seth is not affected by magical fear.

Almost half-way through the first book.

I read the first one. It is SO good, but when I got the second, I was bored. I quit reading them. I'll probably try them again in a few months, a year at the most. . . .

This is one of the best series that I have ever read. All of the twists and turns of the plot often kept me up past midnight.

I absolutely loved this series. And yes, the first book makes you think of Spiderwick but it gets more differenter. xd.png

SPOILER

I just loved Bracken and Kendra getting together.

Actually I mostly just liked Bracken xd.png

He is epic.

And i liked Gavin up until he turned and was "ugh, really, jerk!"

Helped me to love Bracken even more.

Fablehaven is one of my favorite favorite series. I was given the first book for my birthday a few years back, and the world Brandon Mull created got me hooked so I read books 2 and 3 as soon as I finished the first. Had to wait for the others to be released, but they were definitely worth the wait.

I love how Brandon Mull puts ordinary kids into extraordinary situations, and his plot twists always rock my world. I mean, at the end of Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary, when Gavin turned out to be freaking Navarog, I didn't even have the words to describe the "whaaaaaaat?" I was feeling. And I couldn't blab about it to my family because my mom was reading the books too. xd.png

Because I enjoyed Fablehaven so much, I've also picked up Brandon Mull's new Beyonders series, and I have not been disappointed. Like in Fablehaven, the two main characters are regular teens thrust into a world of magic, but this time most of the story takes place in a fantasy landscape instead of in our own world. Just finished the second book yesterday and now I'm sad that I have to wait a whole year to read the third one... :[

I really hope this isn't against the site rules, but I am reviving this. (Sorry.)

This is absolutely my favorite series ever. It may be very cliche, but I feel that as the series drove on, the story itself began to blossom and bloom into an absolutely beautiful series of novels.

As Morgenstern would say: fencing, fighting, torture, revenge, giants, monsters, chases, escapes, true love, miracles. But, like Harry Potter, these are all contained within this book that is seemingly written for kids.

If you think you might like it, read the first AND the second books, Brandon Mull himself said that the story gets better and more interesting as the story progresses.

(Sorry for the wall of text, just REALLY love this book.)

(Also, the series is planned to be made into movie in a few years, for those who wanna 'beat the bandwagon' so to speak.

i LOOOOVE that series!! that's probably the only series that I've read the whole series in under a month. biggrin.gif

This was a wonderful series. smile.gif I think I finished the entirety of it, but if I missed a book at the end, I blame my library not getting them all in before I wandered off to college... Still, it definitely a series I would read again if I had time.