dragon_mando

Cooking

I can make a mean pot of beans!

Really, when my family bought any kind of bean-like cooking ingredient, they asked me to oversee the cooking process, or do it myself. They loved the stew I make.

Before I moved out, anyway.

Tonight I'm going to try and make for the first time in my life chicken soup.

I think I have all the ingredients, just have to make sure I have some ginger root.

Tadah!! Chicken Soup

Edited by DragonSpirit009

I've been learning to cook for the past few months and I'm surprised to have discovered I'm actually good at it! I love seasoning my food and the excitement it involves to actually prepare a dish. And of course, finally getting to taste it and to have it turn out really great! Today I made chicken quesadillas with pita bread, diced avocado, mozzarella cheese, green bell pepper, spinach, broccoli, and sour cream. I added lemon & black pepper seasoning, as well as cilantro, garlic powder, onion powder and a hint of lime.

Edited by andromedae

I love cooking!

For myself and others!

Recently I found how to make instant Raman even better! Cook Raman, chop green onions and fry a egg and mix it all up <3 I also add peanut butter if its chicken Raman but i've been doing that a long time ;P

I love to cook, though I've been drastically lazy off late and mainly cooked really easy stuff.

But it is always nice to cook.

I've been trying to learn cooking through youtube videos, and I always realize I never have the ingredients for the thing I want to cook.

I always watch my parents cook though, so I learn the way from them. biggrin.gif